plans

Nobodys pov
Tray hovered over Kiley as he changed her diaper.
"daddy," she smiled reaching for his lips.
"hey bumblebee." he smiled. He recently started calling her bumble bee because every time she'd play outside she would chase the bumblebees.
"where's momie?"
"I don't know let's call and see." He said picking her up and dailing Timberly's number.
It rang twice before she sent him to voicemail. He looked at his phone like it was crazy before redailing. Once again she sent him straight to voicemail.
Soon the garage door opened and in she came with her purse over her arm.
"Girl where the hel- heck you been?" Tray said placing Kiley in her high chair.
"I went out." she said kissing kileys forehead.
"Hi momie," she said.
"Where you go that took that long ?"
"Tray stop asking me questions. We'll talk later." She said grabbing the stuff to make French toast.
"whatever lil girl."

Tray layed on top of Timberly as they picked out decorations for the wedding.
They decided on a beach wedding since Kiley hasn't ever been to the beach and it was so pretty.
"I was thinking this color for the chair wraps you know it'll match ki's dress," she smiled showing him a peachy looking color.
"So you want our wedding to be themed peach and white."
"Yeah but I think you should wear the peach colored suit n I'll have a white dress that okay? Then ki can have a peachy dress and white sandels." She said with the biggest smile.
"Sounds good. Gimme kiss," he said pulling her head down.
She did as told and then ordered the stuff with his credit card.
"Now tell me where you went earlier." Tray rambled.
"It's a suprise baby.. i can't tell you."
"You know I don't like surprises," he said with a straight face.
"Well I don't care it's going to be a surprise and I'm not gonna tell you til next month." She laughed pushing him off of her only to be pulled back.
"Babyyyyy...." He said pushing up her tshirt exposing her silk pink underwear.
He kissed her girl threw her underwear and she began to get wet seeing ass they hadn't been very intimate lately.
"hmm?" She said as she watched him pull her underwear down.
"You ready to make baby number two?" He smiled kissing her lips before getting off the bed and pulling her to the edge after pushing his pants down and pulling his friend out.
"yeaahhh.." she smiled chewing on her index finger.
She layed back and closed her eyes as he tried to push into her gently. After like what felt like forever he got in and speed up.
He was not wanting to make love this moment he wanted to fuck the shit outta Timberly. He lifted her legs straight up and she started moaning like crazy.
"Trayy please,", she cried trying to push his waist back but he didn't budge not even the slightest.
He bit his bottom lip as he watched her eyes close tightly and grip the sheets like demons was trinna leave her body.
"Shit it's comin girl," he said giving harder and harder strokes. He was determined to break her cervix.
Timberly silently cried as she felt Tray bust inside of her.
"Damn baby is that a tear I see?" He laughed hovering over her after letting her legs go gently.
She frowned and crossed her arms. He whipped her eyes for her and tried not to laugh in her face so he just kissed her cheek.
"What you mad? Did daddy hurt you?" he playfully whined.
She hit him and he burst out in laughter.
"Mommy," Kiley came in rubbing her eyes in her little tanktop and panda pajama shorts.
"what's wrong baby?"
"i can't sweep," she said walking in between Timberly's leg.
"well how about we go get you a bite of ice cream and grapes hm? that okay?" Timberly smiled pushing the kileys loose hairs back into her braid even though they fell back out.
"yea."
Timberly picked her up and walked down the steps into the kitchen.
"are you happy momie and daddy are getting married next month?" she asked as she sat her down on the island and grabbed the icecream from the fridge and a spoon.
"can I be the flower gwirl," she smiled.
"Of course we couldn't have no better person then our beautiful babygirl."
She grabbed a spoon full of the icecream and ate half of it before giving a little bit to Kiley.
"Okay that's it bedtime." She laughed putting the icecream up.
"Common," Timberly reached out for Kiley and she quickly closed into her mom's arms.
"i love you kiley sweet dreams." she said laying her in her bed and tucking her in before turning on her night light.
"Did you really give her icecream. She's gonna have bad dreams. Common Tim," tray lectured as she turned off their bedroom light.
"Tray shutup it wasn't even a full spoon.. I'm sleepy."
"well go to sleep." He said flipping through channels on the flatscreen tv that was hanging on the wall.
"but baby I need it to be dark so I can sleeppp," she whined.
"fine I gotta be up early anyway." He said and turned off the tv.
"thank you, I love you." She smiled kissing him before resting her head on his chest.