Home

Alashia
  It felt good to be back in familiar territory. I stood on one side of Timberly while Jay stood on the other.
  We were cleaning up her face since shed takin a bad beating.
  "So uh who's that girl?" Jay asked.
"She helped us find y'all her name's Asia she's cool people's." Timberly replied.
  Just as we were finishing up the bedroom door bust open.
  We all looked in the door way and Tray was standing there with worry in his eyes.
  Timberly ran into his arms and Jay and I left out giving the two a moment.
  We walked downstairs and twist was talking to Asia so we joined in.
  "We haven't properly been introduced. I'm Alashia and this is Jayla. " I smiled reaching out for a hug.
  "I've heard so much about y'all. I'm Asia. " She smiled hugging meh then Jay.
  We sat around talking til Tim came down with tray close behind..
   "Well it was nice meeting yhu but I'm mad desperate to see my baby." I said getting up.
  "Same...." Jayla said getting up right after meh.

Timberly
I picked up my keys and begin to walk out the door til someone pulled meh back.
  "Yhu can't drive."tray said taking my keys.
  "I'm fine. Now gimme my keys."
"Nope. Let's go." He said pulling meh out the house.
   We got in the car as Alashia and Jay got in the backseat.
  We laughed and talked as if nothing had happened and that made the part of meh that left with them come back. I missed my cousin n Jayla so much it was impossible to explain. 
  Just laughing and being able to talk and play with them made me happier than anything.
   We all agreed to not speak on what happened for everybody safety.
  We pulled into alashias mom house and her and Jayla was out the car before we could even fully stop.
  Tray and I quickly followed behind them into the house.
  Alashia was coming down the stairs with a wide awake CJ in her arms as Jay followed. 
   We all sat in the living room playing with Taylor and CJ while time passed.
It's good to have my family home... I smiled as I watched tray play with CJ.
   "Yhu ready it's like 9,"tray said.
"Uh yeah. It's time for us to be heading home. Bye love yhu guys." I said hugging them all tight.
  "Love y'all to be safe." they all said.

We walked into the house and it was quiet and dark. I just walked upstairs as tray went into the kitchen.
  I looked into Asia's room as I walked passed and it was empty.
  "Where she at." I said to myself.
"She out wit twist." Tray said coming up behind meh.
   "Mm. I'm so sleepy."I said walking into the room.
"Me too it's been a long day ima take a shower."
  "Gimme kisses I'm going to bed." I said pulling on his arm.
  "I love yhu." He said smacking my butt.
  "I love yhu too." I said crawling into the bed after turning off the light.
   I got comfortable and fell asleep.

Tray
  I wrapped the towel around meh as I brushed my teeth.
  I put on my boxers n some joggers.
When I looked into the room Timberly was cuddled up in the covers.
  I picked her up and put her on top of meh as I played in her hair.
  I just thought back on the things that happened today. I could've lost the most important thing to meh. It wouldve kilt meh if I lost her lord knows it wouldve.
   It's only been 10 months with my baby girl but I'm really feeling like proposing sooner or later.
  I sighed and fell asleep.

2 months later...
   Timberly
I was layed on Trays chest as he played the game.
  Everything was going good and to top it all off tray and I will be together for a whole year next month.
  I got up and went upstairs to take a shower.
  I got in and twenty minutes later I was out. I wrapped the towel around meh as I took my hair out of my bun. I flat ironed my hair before drying off.   
  Once I was done I put on my solid grey scrubs before putting on some socks and a pair of Nike tennis shoes.
  I grabbed my wallet,phone and keys before walking downstairs.
  "Bye babyy.." I smiled leaning over the couch and kissing him.
  "I love yhu." He said.
"I love you too..." I said closing the door.