block

Timberly
   "I'll come by tommorw maybe." I said hugging Alashia as we left the airport.
  "Okay just call meh. Love yhu." She said holding a sleeping Cj.
  "Love yhu too." I smiled.
Tray and I walked to his car and he popped the trunk so we could throw our bags in.
  He took mines and put them in after he did his.
  "I want some ice cream." I said as we both got buckled in.
  "Where yhu wanna go?" He asked pulling out into the airport traffic.
  "Walmart."

I finally finished putting all my clothes up and took a quick shower.
  When I got out I put on just a tshirt.
I left my hair curly since I just washed it and went into the kitchen. I saw trays door open so I went in there after grabbing a Gatorade from the fridge.
  He was on the phone so I just went in and sat on his lap.
  "Yeah and when it get there lemme know cause that shit important...."
  "Ight mane.." he said and hung up.
I smiled as he ran his hands up my thighs while biting his bottom lip.
  "Yein got no draws on?" He said feeling on my girl.
  "nope whatchu gone do?" I smiled kissing his neck.
  "Shidd alotta things." He said flipping meh over so I was on the bed and he was over top of meh.
  "Well do it then." I said biting my bottom lip.
  He laughed and started kissing my thighs. He played around for a minute then dove in like he a professional.
  "Mmmm." I moaned running my fingers through his hair pushing him deeper.
  I arched my back as he started sucking on my Clint and I couldn't be still.
  "Fffff." I said holding my lip.

When I came in his mouth he got up and smiled licking his lips. I crashed back down on the bed while he took his clothes off.
  He climbed on top and pushed his self in meh making meh have ta catch my breathe again.

I woke up to trays phone ringing. He took his arms from around meh and answered the phone.
  I got outta bed and went to my room and got in the shower.
  Like ten minutes into my shower I felt tray get in and wrap his arms around meh.
  "My mom's got cancer." He said putting his head on my shoulder.
  "I'm sorry baby." I said resting my head on top of his.
  "I want yhu to meet her."
"Of course when ?"
    "sometime next week we gone drive down fa a lil bit okay.." he said raising his head.
  "okay that's fine. Mario know?"
"Nah I was gonna go tell him today.Yhu comin?" He said as I washed myself down then began washing his chest.
  "Yeah but I'm getting wrinkly so I'm getting out." I said and he started laughing.
  I hated when I got in the shower and I got wrinkles I absolutely hated it.  
  "Gimme kisses girl." He smiled poking out his lips.
  I kissed him then got out.
I wrapped the towel around meh and went straight to my closet.
  I picked out some adidas joggers and a adidas hoodie I put on over my white tank top.
  Once I had on my clothes i put on my pink timberlands.
   I grabbed my phone and went into the living room.
  Tray came out wit some black jeans and a white T-shirt.
  "Ready.."I asked getting off the couch.
"Yeah."
I grabbed my keys and and my wallet off my dresser before spraying in perfume.
  We got in the car and my phone began to ring.
   "Hey." I said answering the phone.
"Yhu busy?" Mike asked.
   I looked over at tray and he looked back at meh.
  "Uh no why wassup?"
"I wanted to catch lunch since yhu just got back in town."
  "Oh okay well I'll let yhu know later because I was just on my way to Alashia's to hang out."
  "Awe okay well just text meh n if yhu cant do lunch lemme know about dinner."
  "I'll let yhu know k bye." I said hanging up the phone.
   "Who was that?" Tray asked once I put my phone down and linked my fingers with his.
  " A friend."

Meh and Alashia talked as we both got our nails did. We didn't really wanna go shopping but she suggested getting our nails did.
  "So how's stuff with Tray?"
"There good I guess.. how bout yhu n Mario?" I said.
  "We're good he um wants another child." She said with a concerned looked.
  "Give it to him then." I laughed.
"Not right now like we're still going with Cj. I don't think I'm ready."
  "Well when yhu are ready it's not that hard." I smiled handing the women my money.
  "Yhu know what when yhu gonna start poping out babies huh." She asked as I opened the passenger side door.
  "Ion know whenever I get pregnant I guess."
   "All that fucking y'all do probably be pregnant now and not know it yet." She said we both laughed.
   We went back to the house and Mario and Tray were on the couch playing the game.
  "Babbbyyyyy!!" I whined sitting in his lap.
  "Wassup baby." He said still looking at the game.
  "I missed yhu." I said grabbing his face and kissing his cheek.
  "Hmm I missed yhu to. " He said licking his lips.
   I pulled out my phone and started watching some snaps while they played the game.

"Byee I love yhu." I said hugging Alashia.
  "I love yhu too text meh tommorrow." She said.
  "Okay." I said getting in trays car.

We got home and took our showers and layed in bed watching netflix.
  I soon feel asleep on his chest as he watches YouTube on his phone.