Sentence

Timberly

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone going off. I turned it off and went to take a shower.
  After twenty minutes I got out. I went to my closet and dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a plain white polo shirt.
  I pulled on a pair of white high top nikes and put my hair in a ponytail after putting on a white polo hat.
  I grabbed my keys off the dresser and my phone before heading out the door.
  I got in my car and answered my ringing phone.
  "you have a call from..... press one to accept the call."
  I quickly pressed one and was met by tray voice.
  "hey baby.."
"hey you okay?" She replied.
"yeah just ain't been getting no sleep. wbu?"
  "I'm better then I was I miss you like alot.." there was silence for a minute.
   "i miss you to and don't worry babygirl ima be out before you know it. You coming fa my sentence tommorw ?" He asked.
  "Of course I'm coming baby."
"Just thought it'd be to much for you."
    "I mean it is but I'm still going to be there to support you..," she said wiping a tear that had fell.
  "Ight I gotta go I love you be safe moma."
  "I love you more and you to."
"Always am always have been wifey."

"So how you feeling about tommorw?" Jayla asked as they sat in the back yard watching the kids play.
  "I'm um.. scared honestly."
"It's okay you'll be able to visit him every two weeks and they get phone calls right?" Alashia cut in.
  "I think so. I'm just thinking I'm going to go into a depression state because I can't go without him ya know."
  "baby it's all going to be okay we're going to be there for you the WHOLE time I promise. We're not going to let you go downhill."
   "Thanks guys." I said hugging them both.

The next day
  Timberly
I sat in the court room with my eyes glues to the back of trays head. I wanted so badly to get up and hug him so tight. My legs shaked as it got closer and closer to 2 o'clock.
  "I think our jury has come to a decision." the court officer said.
  He walked over to the jury whom had just came back in and took there seats.
  Tray turned around to make sure I was okay and mouthed "it's going to be okay." I shook my head as he turned back around.
  "In the case of second degree murder on all counts we find Mr. Johnson... Guilty," my head dropped to my hands as I tried not to cry.
  "I sentence Mr. Johnson to 10 years......."