payback

Timberly
   I sat at the kitchen table trying to find something interesting to cook. I had just bought hella groceries and I wanted something super good.
   "Baby I wanna run some by yhu." Tray said kissing my cheek before going in the fridge.
  "What is it?"
"We been on look out fa ole dude that popped yhu and Mario. And we found out he back in town so ima make magic happen n he gone disappear." He said drinking his Gatorade.
   "You just got outta jail a few months ago tray." I said looking at him.
  "I know but what's gotta be done gotta get done baby."
  "I want yhu to do something but I don't want yhu to get in trouble. I need yhu around here. I don't know why yhu back in the streets anyways it's stupid."
   "It's paying the bills tho."
"Um what bills cause I pay my own bills with my own money." I looked at him crazy.
  "Timberly yhu know ima do it anyway. I can't let that nigga get away with touching my girl hell nawl." He said.
   I looked up at him and shook my head. Sometimes he could be so stupid.
   "whatever trayvon. What yhu want for dinner?"
   "whatever yhu cooks fine moma I'll be back before it's ready to ima go find out whats up on ole dude I love yhu."
   "I love yhu too."

Trayvon
    I got in my Range Rover and headed over to my new trap location.
   I actually been had ole dude that messed Timberly up on lock in one of my bunkers fa weeks I just decided to tell her about it today.
   I pulled up and hopped out. I walked down to the bunker and watched as Mario hit the nigga in his jaw.
   "Hey hey now," I said announcing my presence.
  "Why this nigga still alive I thought I have the go yesterday." I said looking over at shadow,who was in charge of making bodies disappear.
   "He decided he wanted to talk last minute."shadow replied.
   "Fuck yhu gotta say man?"
He just started laughing so I grabbed my gun and shot him in his right shoulder.
   "Wanna say some cus the next one gone be in yo head."
   "Ight man. I ain't the only one after yo lil family or whatever. Once my people find out I'm gone there just gone come ten times harder. And that girl yhu got mannnnnn.... She fine as fuck she bad to can't wait til somebody get in-"
   He was cut off by a bullet going straight to his skull.
   "Drop this nigga shadow." I said then walked out.

Nobody pov
  Timberly was layed on the couch when the front door opened and in walked tray with two subway bags n two sonic drinks.
   "Here.." he said handing her one of the bags.
  "Thanks. Which ones mine?" She asked reaching for a drink as he sat em on the coffee table.
  "The left one."
"Ion wanna watch this find a movie or some." He said unwrapping his sandwich.
  "How bout the Grinch since it's almost Christmas." Timberly said scrolling through the netflix channels.
  "Girl Christmas aint til next month."
"So. We finna watch it cus its my favorite. " She laughed.
   He agreed and they sat and watched the movie as they ate.
  They were cuddled up on the couch when the movie ended so they decided to take the party to the bedroom.  
   "Babyyy.." Timberly moaned as  she rode tray slowly.
  She bit her bottom lip as she enjoyed the feeling.
  Tray put his hands on her waist pushing himself deeper with each stroke.

Few hours later the two were tired and layed in there separate pillows.
  Tray layed his head on Timberly's shoulder and wrapped his arms around her bare waist.
   "Who yhu texting ?" He said grabbing her phone out her hands.
  "Tray gimme my phone." She said trying to get it back.
  Tray instantly felt his blood boil.
"Fuck yhu texting a nigga fa? Yhu must done lost yo fucking mind?" He said angrily.
  "Stop cussing at meh and he's just a friend." She pleaded.
  "Naw fuck that y'all ain't friends and ion want yhu texting him nomo. This the nigga yhu was otp with the other day ?"
  "Yes.. n I can text who I wanna text tray damn."
  "No yhu can't nigga.." he said looking at her like she was stupid.
  "I can gimme my phone."
"Bet.." he threw her phone in her lap and grabbed his phone off the night stand.
  She watched as he unlocked his phone and went to his messages.
   She put her head on his shoulder to see what he was doing.
  "Get off meh." He said.
"No who yhu texting.... Why all them girls in yo fucking inbox?" She asked turning her lip up.
   "Cause they want what yhu got and yhu keep playing they gone take it." He said causing her to get irritated with him.
  She got her head off his shoulder took his phone out his hands and threw it to the end of the bed before slapping him.
   He just laughed cus she didn't smack him hard it was just a playful smack.
  She rolled over and went to sleep as he wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep on her back.