Realization.

Trayon
  I woke up and hopped in the shower. I can't say I didn't sleep last night because I did. Good as fuck to.
  I understand what I told Timberly was out the way but it's true. These days that she has been talking to meh made meh realize that I'm a thug. I can't fall in love because eventually everybody and everything will come crashing around meh.
  I think it's time to break off from Timberly.
  I thought I was in love with her but I had to realize that I don't know what love is and I dont know how im suppose to love somebody else when I don't even know what it is. 
   I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around meh.
  I picked up my phone off the nightstand and looked threw the texts from all these hoes I been messing around with.
  Yeah I was messing around on Tim but not as bad as it usually is.
  I've only been messing with one girl behind Tim back and that's Brianna.
  She a nice lil snow bunny and she got a few curves. I only mess with her mostly because she know how to suck a nigga up.
  I looked up real quick when I heard my front door shut. I knew it could only be Timberly because she the only one with a key.
  "Thought ya ass wasn't coming back." I said pulling on some boxers and some joggers.
  "Had to get some clothes." She said going into the closet.
  I figured now would be the best time to cut it off since she already getting her clothes and shit.
  "Aye Tim I got some stuff I gotta tell yhu." I said pulling on my shirt.
  "Okay wassup." She said going into the batheroom and coming out with some stuff.
  "I been messing around and I think we should breakup." I said and she looked at meh with a death look.
  "For real. " She said walking closer to meh.
  "Yeah for real I mean I lost feelings somewhere along the lines."
  She didn't say anything she just went into the closet and started packing clothes and stuff.
  "Look t-" I started to speak but she cut meh off.
  "Naw fuck yhu yein shit trayon. Ion wanna hear shit yo bitchass gotta say. Just leave meh alone and let meh get my shit." She yelled throwing a shoe but lucky I dodged it.
  "Aye girl yhu better watch ya fucking mouth. Ion know who yhu talking to cus it damn sure ain't meh." I said. 
  That shit hurt my feelings when she said I ain't shit. I've heard that one to many times in the past.
  "I'm talking to yhu. Yhu. Trayon Amar Grey. Fuck yhu and every bitch yhu fucked while yhu was all in my face telling meh yhu loved meh and how yhu wanted to be with meh. And coming back in this same house yhu probably fucked a million girls in laying that same bed yhu probably fucked them in with meh. Your sorry. Your sick as fuck and I hate your fucking guts. I hate yhu I hate yhu I hate yhu. " She yelled pushing meh.
  She was really pushing my temper.
" I didn't know what I was thinking sitting up here actually trinna love yo ass but I see I was stupid as fuck cause yo ass probably don't even know what love is. What yo daddy aint-" before she finished I grabbed her arms and pushed her against the wall with hella force.
  Tears was rolling down her face and her cheeks and nose was just red from her yelling and crying.
  I just looked her over and kissed her. She pushed meh away and started hitting my chest again.
  I grabbed her and hugged the shit out of her. I was squeezing hard so she couldn't hit meh. She finally gave up and started crying harder.
  "Bae." I said putting my chin on her head.
  "No get off of meh. " She said pushing meh and wiping her tears.
  I let her go and watch as she packed the rest of her stuff and left.
  I sat on my bed thinking about everything that just happened. Why did I do that? Dis I do the right thing ? Dis I just lose the best thing I ever had? 
   So much stuff was running threw my mind right now. I didn't even know why.
  I layed back and asked my self why I even cared cus I swore up and down about a hour ago that I didn't love her and that I didn't want her.
  Do I love her ? Is she the one that was suppose to come and be mines forever? 
   "What the fuck did I do bruh," I yelled throwing my phone across the room shattering it.

   I got up off the bed and looked at the time. 8:46 pm. I went and washed my face then looked in the mirror. I wiped my face with one hand and shook my head.
  I heard my phone start vibrating so I picked it up off the floor and answered it the best I could cus the screen was all jacked up.
   "Hey baby. Can I come over ?"
"Naw yhu can stay where yhu at." I said hanging up and stiffing the phone in my pocket.
  Fa some reason I wasnt feeling anybody. Ain wanna see nobody talk to nobody or be bothered by anybody.
   I grabbed my keys and headed to the mall. 
  I went in and went straight to the verizon place to get a new phone.
  "Hello sir what can we do for yhu ?" The dude said.
  "I need a new screen." I said putting my phone on the counter.
  "Okay I'm guessing this is a six plus."
"Yup." I said looking around.
  "Okay it'll take like 20 minutes to repair yhu can wait." He said taking my phone to the back.
  I sat on the bench and waited around.
Twenty minutes passed and he brought my phone back out n the screen was fixed.
  "Thanks man how much."
"87.78." he said and I handed him a straight hundred dollar bill and he gave meh my change.
  I took my phone and left out.
"Baby.." I heard but I kept walking.
"Bae. Yhu know yhu heard meh." Brianna said catching up to meh.
  "Ion wanna be bother foo. Leave meh alone." I said getting on the elevator leaving her standing there.

  2 months laters