Tough

2 years later....

Mario
   Timberly's still in a coma and it's literally tearing my family apart. Every since the night the doctor told us about Timberly's coma Alashia has been really depressed. She started drinking and few months ago and our relationship turned to shit.
  She's barely home and it's starting to piss meh off. She's took a complete turn in life.
  I heard the batheroom door shut and I knew it was Alashia.
  I got up and took CJ out the bed with meh and took him down the hall to his room and put him in his bed.
  He's now almost four years old. Man he needa stop growing.
  I went downstairs and drunk some orange juice and looked a round for a bit before going back upstairs.
  Alashia was putting on some tights and a tshirt when I walked in.
   "Where yhu going ?" I said standing in the doorway.
  "Nowhere." She said nonchalantly.
"Alashia we needa talk I'm tired of yhu doing this to yourself Cj needs his mother." I said as I watched her sit on the bed.
  "I know what my son needs."
"Obviously not yhu out at all times of the day and fucking night drinking and shit then driving home. Yhu could kill yourself Alashia. That little boy comes in here crying every night looking for yhu n yein there." I yelled but barely.
  "So what yhu trinna be daddy now. Let's not forget all the shit yhu did to meh Mario. And yhu wanna talk about meh being out whenever how about yhu huh when I was pregnant and after I gave birth where was yhu huh. Where was yhu when yo son life and mines was on the line where was yhu at when he said his first word where were yhu when he took his first steps. Where was yhu when he needed his diaper changed at 3 in the morning. NO DAMN WHERE so get the fuck off my back." She yelled.
   "I'm here now tho that's what fucking counts. Alashia yhu need to stop doin what your doing or your gonna do done yhu can't take back. I understand that this Timberly thing is eating yhu up on the inside but yhu gotta understand your son still needs yhu snd I'm right here beside yhu anytime yhu wanna cry or just need a fucking hug I gotchu baby. Ima always be here nomatter what. I love yhu and my son n im not going anywhere. Now get some rest n font leave this damn house." I said standing in front of her.
   "I'm so sorry." She cried onto my chest.
  "It's all good baby."I said kissing her head and picking her up.
  I carried her to the bed and put her in it.
  "Daddy.." I turned around and CJ was standing in the door rubbing his eyes.
  "Hey buddy whatchu need."I said leaving down to his height.
  "Mommy.." he said with a sad look.
"Look she's right there let's go give her a bbigggggg.."I laughed picking him up.
  Alashias face was puffy but she had a smile bigger then anything when Cj layed on top of her hugging her.
  "I wuv yhu mommy,"he said a tear slipped down her cheek.
  "I love y'all so much."she said ad I whipped her tears.

A few hours later
   I woke with Alashia on my chest and CJ right under his moma.
  I slowly got outta bed not trying to wake them.  I walked into the batheroom and did my hygiene then got dressed.
   "Baby im going to see Tray I'll be back ina lil bit. Love yhu." I said kissing Alashias forehead.
  "Love yhu too." She said with her eyes still closed.
  I kissed CJ forehead to then headed out.
  It was a good two hour drive I just chilled thinking about things.
  Tray didn't know Timberly has been in a coma fa two years yet.  The reason is because they ain't been letting him have visitations but I plan on tellin him today.

I pulled up and got out. I walked I band did everything security told meh then went into the visitation rooms.
  A few minutes later I seen tray walking towards meh with a big ass smile.
  "Wassup bruh." He said as we hugged.
"Nun much. Wassup witchu not been able ta have visitations and shit." I asked.
  "I been doing hella community service hours to help my sentence decrease. I already got over 300 hours in so that could reduce my sentence so I could get out next year." He said with a big ole smile.
  "That's good man."
"So how's everybody where's my babygirl she neva miss a visitation day." He said with a worried face.
  I knew then was the time to tell him.
"T I got some to tell you.." I said feeling the tears well up in my eyes as I remembered the last thing she said to meh.
  "What man."
"She uh. She. She been ina coma fa two years mane." I said and tears fell down my cheeks.
   I wiped em away and looked over at tray. His eyes was watering and his face was turning red.
  "What the fuck happened man?"
"One day we was at yo crib and that Winterz nigga n his daughter bust in and I went after him n she went after her then when she was done she came to find meh and he was about to blow my brains out but she shot him n i guess it didn't hit the right spot because he got up and shot her in the head. Before I could shoot him back he was gone." I cried while looking at the years falling down trays face.
  Timberly was his weak spot. Not everybody knew it but everybody was gone find out.
  He put his head in his hands and I heard him sniffling.
  "Doctor said she could be ina coma fa the rest of her life....." I said and he got up and walked away.
  I sat at the table with dried tears on my face as I watched him walk out.
  Watching my brother cry over his girl was tough ash.