Snitch

Timberly
   I woke up earlier then expected so I just took a shower.
  I watched tv until it was time for meh to get ready for work. When I was done I locked up and drove to work.
  "Morning," I smiled signing in.
"Good morning." My friend Tasha said handing meh some Starbucks coffee.
  "Awww thanks babes." I smiled.
I tasted it n it was French vanilla my favorite.
   People began coming in so we got to work.

I had just finished a patient when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and answered.
  "Hello," I said.
"Timberly...."
   I froze in my position. I haven't heard this voice in over a year and I didn't know why I was hearing it. 
  "Tim.." he said again.
"Mario?" I questioned.
  "Yeah.." I hung up the phone not wanting to deal with him. Nobody has heard from him in over and year or two and now he wants to call like everything is fine.
  What if he was calling about tray. What if he needed to know what prison he was in so he could visit him.
  "Omg." I said putting my head in my hands.
  "Hey. Yhu okay in here ?" My boss, Mr.T, asked standing beside meh.
  "Yeah I'm fine." I smiled.
"Can I take yhu to dinner sometime ?" He asked.
  "Uh Mr. T im-," he cut meh off.
"Just as freinds. And call meh Tegan. " He smiled.
  "Well sure." I laughed.
"Tonight ?"
"Yeah that's fine just text meh the time." I said leaving out the room.

The day went by fast as I thought it would. I got in my car and headed home.
  I pulled up and saw a figure sitting on my porch. I parked in the garage and went into the house.
  I grabbed my gun from the hallway closet and went to the door.
  I heard the knob jiggle like someone was trying to pick the lock.
  Dumbass people.
As soon as the door opened my gun was pointed at his head.
  "Woah woah..." He said holding up his hands, looking up at meh.
  "Dammit Mario what the fuck yhu doing breaking into my house?" I said still holding my gun up.
  "I need to talk to yhu pit the gun down." He said.
  "Hell no. I have no trust fa ya kiniving ass. What's the real reason yhu here cause I'm broke."
  "Timberly I'm not here fa anything yhu got ight. I gotta tell yhu the real reason tray locked up because it aint just fa dhet damn Erik nigga ." He said catching my attention.
  "Give meh one fucking reason to believe yo ass."
  "Because I know yhu wanna know. N im the only chance yhu got to get him outta that fucking cell he in."
  I lowered the gun and told him to go to the kitchen.
  "Where yo ass been fa almost two years huh." I said as he sat at the table.
  "Handling business." He said lowly.
"Handling business. Fuck that suppose to mean. Cause if it mean fucking bitches and shit while YO SON AND BABY MOMA was fighting fa dhey lives then yhu one low down sorry ass bastard." I said looking disgusted.
  "What yhu mean fighting fa they lives?" He asked with a surprised look on his face.
  "Erik kidnapped CJ, Alashia, Taylor and Jay. He was going to kill Alashia and Jayla." I spoke.
  "What the fuck are they okay ?"
"It's been over a year since that's happened. Have yhu even called her to check up? Have yhu even been by to see yo son?" I yelled.
  "She dont wanna see meh." He replied looking to the floor.
  "Yeah whatever Mario. " I said.
"Don't move from that spot til I get back nigga and I ain't playing wit yhu." I said pointing my finger.
   I got dressed in some shorts and a tank top then went back into the kitchen to see Mario fatass eating.
  "What the fuck." I said holding up my hands.
  "Mane I'm hungry." Is all he said before stuffing his mouth full of cereal.
  "So talk." I said sitting at the table in front of him.  
  "Ight. "
He finished his cereal and began talking.
  "Okay so... When i disappeared fa a while I had got locked up on a DUI. They knew my and tray name. They wanted meh to give his name up but I didn't so the locked meh up fa six months, then some dude named Derick some came in and was like I could get yhu out. So I heard what he had to say and he told meh if I didn't give them information bout tray they was gunna kill my family........." He stated.
  "So yhu started snitching." I said shaking my head.
  "Naw. I was giving them false information bout t and so... They got meh out n a month or two later they found out the information was bogus so they came fa meh and i ran."
  "So what does this have to do with tray being locked up?" I asked.
  "Did yhu see who arrested t?" He asked n i shook my head yeah." Was one of them a white man with a deep scare over his eye and a small on above his lip?"
  I remember back to the day tray was arrested and imagined the mans face.
"Yeah?"
"His name's Alenzo Winterz. He's that erik kids uncle. And him and every other sick cop is out fa us. Everything. Nobodys safe anymore. We gotta get tray out."

"Ready?" I asked as I got the keys to maxima.
"Yeah," he said.
Mario asked meh to take him to see Alashia and CJ.
  I locked up the house and got into the car. I got into the car and started kt up and let the heat fill the car before backing out the garage.
  "So.... How yhu feeling?" I asked looking from the dark road to him.
  "Nervous." He laughed.
"It'll be ight. She'll probably freak tho." I smiled looking down at my phone before pulling into Alashia's driveway.
  "K let's do this." He sighed then got out the car.
  He knocked on the door and i stood behind him as the door opened.
  "Mario."