Low Key

Treyon

After the other night I learned alot about Timberly as she did me.
We talked for hours about basics. She decided to give me a chance but we gonna stay low-key for awhile.
I hoped out the shower and threw on some joggers and a T-shirt before tieing up my all black forces.
I grabbed my phone and wallet and stuffed them in my pocket before grabbing my keys and heading out.
I headed to the trap to handle some business.
I pulled up and hoped out. I opened the door and it was the usual, naked hoes and niggas baging product.
I headed up stairs to my office and closed the door.
"Wassup Trey," one of the gurls from downstairs said walking in.
"Sup."
"Need anything?" She said coming around sitting on my desk.
"Yeah, fa yhu to get off my desk. And get out." I said disgusted. I hate when girls throw themselves at me. Its just in lady like ta me.
"Awe okay if you need me you know where I am. " She smiled.
"Not for long." I mumbled as she closed my door.

It's going on 12 o'clock and I decided to make a few runs. I shot Timberly a quick text asking if she wanted to go for ice cream nn she was like yeah so I'm going to pick her up.
I pulled into the driveway and ran up to the door. I hit the doorbell twice and Alayshia answered the door.
"Hey why you here?" She said with a confused look on her face.
"Me n Tim going for ice cream," I smiled.
Before she could say anything Timberly came from around the corner with some ripped skinny jeans and a T-shirt on.
Her hair was done and she had on them cute ass little glasses.
"Yhu ready?" I asked.
"Yeah. Bye Laylay," she smiled closing the door behind her.

We made small talk til we pulled up to the little ice cream shop.
We got out and walked into the shop and stood in line.
"Whatchu want baby girl," I said putting one hand around her waist.
"Vanilla Cone." She said.
"Hi what can I get you guys," a girl said once we stepped to the counter.
"Uh a vanilla cone and a chocolate cone," I said pulling out my wallet.
"Your total is 5 even." She smiled and I handed her a five.
"So whatchu wanna do." Timberly smiled licking her ice cream when I opened the door for us.
"Well we're not eating in my car I know that." She laughed.
"Well let's eat right here come on."
I followed her to the side of the building and sit at a table.
"So you got school today ?" I asked.
"Yea but it's night classes, then tomorrow I'll have mid day classes ya know then it'll be morning," she smiled.
I didn't know much about college but I had a high-school diploma. Most thugs wouldn't finish school but I had to.
"Here lemme taste," I said reaching for her ice cream. By this time we were just walking around.
"Uh no you have your own." She laughed.
"So I want some of yours. Yhu can have some of mine."
"I hate chocolate plus yours is gone big hungry ass."
"Can I have a lick please just one." I smiled standing behind her with my chin on her shoulder and my arms around her stomach.
"No. Go away," she laughed and I licked her ice cream anyway. "Trey."
"Thanks," I laughed as she stood there with her mouth open.
"Hey Trey this ya girl." A turned around and the girl that be giving me my daily head was standing behind me wit some other girl.
"Is this ya business," I said looking her up nn down.
"I mean yhu still coming to me fa ya daily needs so I mean it kinda is."
"Why yhu trinna start shit witcha ugly ass." I said getting aggravated.
" I look better then this bitch.." she said pointing to Timberly.

Timberly

"I look better than this bitch.." the girl said pointing to me.
"Um excuse me my name's not bitch it's Timberly and second whatever floats your boat honey." I said rolling my eyes.
"I didn't ask fa ya name hoe. I just wanna know why my nigga frontin like he actually want yhu?" She laughed.
"I aint yo nigga and don't call ha out ha name cause i can bust you out ina heartbeat. Don't do her... Let's go Tim," Trey said grabbing my hand.
"He'll be calling me later," she yelled as we walked away.
"Okay." I said shaking my head.

We got in the car and the ride back to my house was quiet. I looked out the window as he pulled into our driveway.
"Aye Tim," he said grabbing my wrist as I opened the door.
"Wassup."
He pulled my face to his and smashed his lips on mine. Good thing his windows was tented cause this isn't keeping low-key.
I pulled away and smiled before kissing him one last time and getting out.
"Call me when yhu get home." He yelled out the window when I reached the door.
I ran in the house and took a quick shower. I threw on my all grey scrubs and a pair of dark purple crocs.
I pulled my hair into a curly bush on top of my head then put a purple head band on.
I grabbed everything I needed and headed off to school.

It's 10:32 and I'm just now getting home. I parked in the driveway and went into the house. I changed into a T-shirt and went straight to bed.