New Freinds.

Timberly
A month later

I didn't feel like doing anything today. No work. No school. Just chilling.
Its my typical Wednesday. No classes so I was free.
I rolled out of bed and checked the time. 12:25. I rolled my eyes and went to take a shower.
I got out and threw on a pair of blue jean shorts and a crop top. I strapped on some sandals and left my hair curly down my back.
"Laylay," I yelled opening my bedroom door.
"Bedroom." She yelled back and I went into her room. She was already getting dressed.
"Let's go shopping," I smiled.
"Okay give me five minutes."

I cranked up my Jeep and put my sunglasses on before backing out of the driveway, and heading to the mall.
"So whatchu think about Trey?" Alashia said turning the music down.
"Um he's cute. Does he do the drug shit like his brother," I replied stopping at the light and looking down at my phone.
"I think so.. thats why he moved down here."
"Mm."
"You should get with him." She laughed as I pulled into the parking lot.
"I'm probably not even his type plus he seems like the cheater type ain with that."
"Well get to know him a little. Like tonight Mario's having a party and your going," she said as we got out.
I locked my doors and rolled my eyes at her.
"Yea mhmm..."
I pulled Alashia into footlocker and walked around the walls looking at the shoes.
"These cute?" She asked holding up a pair of all pink new balances.
"Not really but yhu could pull it off." I smiled.
"I baby these are so cute I want these." Some girl beside me said taking a shoe off the shelf.
"I know this nigga is no-" I turned around and saw the same girl that was standing beside me handing Eric the shoe she picked out.

After hours of shopping we ate at dairy Queen then headed home and got ready for tha party.
I kept my jeans and crop top on but grabbed a denim long sleeve button down to throw over my top then put my hair in a curly bun and put in some earrings.
I slipped on some red high top nikes and headed out.
Alashia was already there.
I pulled up and parked across the street. The street was full of cars. I checked the time before getting out. 9:57. I jogged up to the house and walked in.
People were everywhere dancing and doing everything under the sun.
I went up the stairs to the room everyone usually meets up in. I opened the door and it was only Mario and Alashia in there counting money.
"Took yhu long enough," She said looking up then back to the money.
"Yea I had to finish some school stuff," I replied sitting on the couch across from the two.
It was quiet til the door opened and Trey came in with a duffle bag. He dropped it on the floor and started throwing a couple hundreds on the table.
"2000." He said then day next to me.
"Damn all that in one night," Mario said throwing the money back in his safe.
"Yuh. I hit them streets I used ta hit when we was younger."
He looked over at me and I smiled. He smiled back and pulled out his phone.
"So ima go enjoy this lil party or whatever," I laughed getting up.
"Aye lemme hold ya number," Trey said catching everybody attention. "What I can't get the girl number."
I laughed and grabbed his phone putting my number in then calling me so I would have his number to.
When I was done I went downstairs and joined the party.
I laughed and danced around with some people I knew.
I walked down the long hall to the kitchen.
"Aye wassup Tim," i heard a familiar voice behind me.
I turned around to see who it was and my blood instantly started to boil.
"Bye." I said continuing my walk to the kitchen but stopped again when he grabbed my wrist really hard. " Get off me."
" No i wanna talk baby." He said.
"I don't give a fuck get off of me Eric. Now," I said trnna push him away.
"Aye son," i heard Trey say. We both looked to the left and saw Trey standing there.
"Ain ya son, mind ya own business homeboy," he said grabbing my arm tighter.
"Nawl nigga she my business so get off ha fa I have ta make yhu the feds business," he said walking up on Eric.
Eric let my arm go and cocked his fist back hitting Trey in the face.
Trey didn't budge but a little he quickly hit Eric in his lip knocking him to the floor.
He grabbed my hand and I lead him to the batheroom down the hall.
I sat him on the toilet and looked in the cabinets for a rag.
"That your boyfriend or some?" He asked.
"Ex boyfriend."
"Awe.."
"Thanks for helping me out," I said getting the rag wet and wiping his lip.
"No problem. Wanna get outta here?" He smiled grabbing my hand with the rag in it.
"Where yhu wanna go." I asked confused.
"Like to a park or some. I don't wanna fuck just yet," he laughed standing over me.
I felt my cheeks flush as he kissed my cheek and linked my fingers in his leading us out the house.
"My cars blocked in you got one?" He said tucking his keys back I'm his pockets.
I shook my head and lead him to my car. I pulled out the keys and unlocked the doors for us to get in.
We got in and I pulled my phone out my back pocket before starting up and pulling off.
"So there's a water park. A park park and a movie park where ya wanna go," I said driving the speed limit.
"Take me to your favorite spot." He said and I seen his phone turn on out the corner of my eye. I set my head back on the head rest and left one hand on the wheel while the other was on my thigh.
"So.. Are you gonna tell me bout yhu?" I said breaking the silence.
"Yea when we get to where ever we going." He replied.

A few minutes later we pulled up to the state park. It had a beautiful lake and some play sets and waterfalls nn neat stuff like that. I parked the car and we got out.
We walked to the picnic tables and sat down.
"So um why did yhu move down here." I said sitting my phone the table.
"Ta help my brother run his shit."
"So you do drugs to huh?"
"I don't do them I sell them. " He laughed.
"Same thing. I hate drug dealers or thugs or whatever y'all call y'all selves."
"Why?"
"Because thugs don't care..." I said remembering my mom.
"Who says all thugs are like that.?" He said walking over to my side.
I didn't answer I just looked out at the moon's reflection on the water. He took a seat on the table next to me and sighed.
" My dad was a messed up drug dealer. He got me and Mario in the business. We started getting more money then he did and it became a compition and it came down to either him or our mom and we chose our mom. We hadda kill our own pops over the streets." He spoke. "To keep our mom and sister safe we had to kill em. He put out a hit on them and we had ta lay em down."
"My mom got involved with a known dealer when I was a senior in high school. He soon got her addicted to heroin and started beating her til she couldn't move. He would try to hit on me and stuff but my dad wasn't having it. He came and got me one day and left my mom there. My mom finally took all she could and started fighting back one night and they shoot her 4 times and left her there in her own blood. " I said looking up trying to keep my tears in.
"Damn ma. What happened to the people?"
"They never found them. They just let the case go.."
"Aye look. I know yhu got every right not to trust a thug or somebody like me but you gotta understand all of us ain't like that. We handle our own and protect ours. If you just gimme a chance I'd prove it to you cause I'm really feelin yhu been feelin yhu since that night at the club." He said lifting up my chin. "Ima do you right I promise. Ain like these other cats out here."
"Look.. don't get me wrong your fine asf but I don't really know yhu nn this thug thing I just can't do it."
"Well look yhu can get to know me and forget about the thug thing. I'll leave work at work." He said lifting up my chin.
"Ughhh I dunno," I said wiping my face with one had and and wrapping a curl that had fell back up.
"Look just let me do my thing and we can be low-key for a while." He smiled grabbing my chin bringing me closer to his face.
He crashed his lip on mine and we shared a kiss.
I guess making new friends isn't that bad.