unintitled

Nobody pov

  Timberly got up and took a shower. After ten minutes she was out and the batheroom was filled with her mango scent.
  She dried off before wrapping the towel around her body.
  She looked to see Tray still sleep and went into the closet.
  It was cold outside and she didn't plan on going anywhere so she slide on some joggers and a neon pink Nike sports bra before pulling on a black see through long sleeve Nike hooded half shirt.
  When she finished she went to the kitchen.

Timberly laid across the couch watching netflix when she felt Tray lay on top of her.
  "Tray you to big stop," she said.
"Tray get off forreal I can't breathe," she said trinna wiggle from underneath him.
  "why yein stay in bed with me?" He asked getting off of her. 
  "I couldn't go back to sleep."
"should've woke me up I would've put you back to sleep." He smiled rubbing her thigh while leaning down to kiss her.
  "oh really," she said kissing him.
"you know what I be doing to you don't front.. but uh in hungry what you finna cook?"
  "what you want?"
"come mer'," he said from the kitchen. Timberly got up and walked into the kitchen. "Hmm," she looked at him as he looked in the cabinets.
  "I want... some eggs , French toast , and bacon." He smiled looking across the kitchen back at Timberly.
  "okay get out the way."

Half an hour later Timberly had eggs , French toast, and bacon on the table for tray.
  He had just got out the shower and he had on some joggers and a tshirt.
  He sat at the table and started eating like he hadn't ate in days.
  "Tray eat like your a human." Timberly turned her nose up. 
  He ignored her and downed his food within ten minutes.
  Once they were done they cleaned there dishes and put them away.
  Tray went into his old room and Timberly stayed in the den on her laptop watching YouTube.
   Timberly got up and grabbed her laptop. She sat it on the couch before walking into tray old room and laying across his bed.
  He had money all over the floor slowly counting it.
  "Baby," Timberly said putting her chin on his shoulder and putting her arms around her waist.
  "wassup."
"I miss you," she wined.
   "tim don't come in here with that whining shit I'm trinna concentrate." He sternly said.
  "I ain't whining." She defended.
"yes you are go on wit all dhet. See me trying to do something and wanna-" 
  he stopped when he seen Timberly step over all the money in the floor like she done lost her damn mind.
  She sat on the other side of the bed in the floor and grabbed a couple stacks.
  "what you doing?"
"I'm helping you asshole." she said unwrapping a stack off fifties.
  He smiled at his girl.

"

Damn look what the cat drug in." the man said sitting his gun on the table.
  "what im here for Arnold?"
"I want you to take out them Johnson nigga's they really fucking with my business right now."
  "wht that got to do with me?"
"somebody mess with my business they mess with my money therefore money won't be flowing like usual."
  "I need you on this one Malik." Arnold kept on.
  "what you got on these niggas."

Malik sat outside of the gym tray went to with some of his guys regularly. It was going on ten at night and it was close to closing time.
  Malik watched closely as tray and his nigga's walked out the gym all smiling and shit.
  "Man that girl was fine as hellll." King laughed.
  "That bitch is a man nigga," tray said and they all laughed.
   They all went they separate ways after that.
   Malik followed tray from a distance but tray wasn't stupid he knew what was going on. He spotted Malik a while ago he was just giving him the go around.
   Tray knew not to go home cause this goofy nigga was following him.
  He took a couple turns and then turned into a full car lot and cut his car off.
   "the fuck is this man." He shook his head as a few cars passed by the lot.
   "dammit." Malik cussed hitting the steering wheel.
  He had lost tray and he was now pissed. 

  After an hour tray went home. The kitchen light was on so he dropped his bags in his room and went into the kitchen.
  "Hey bab-", he was stopped by Timberly's hand pushing him back from her.
   She brushed past him and walked into her room closing the door.
   He knew what her problem was so he just left her alone and went to take a shower.
   Twenty minutes later he was out with a pair of basketball shorts and no shirt on. He opened Timberly's door and looked at her watching tv until she noticed him.
   "Out," she said.
"No nigga let me sleep with you," he said pulling down the covers trying to get underneath them.
  "no tray now get out."
"Shutup and move fa I move you myself."
  She stayed put.
"Tray stopp," she whined as he picked her up and put he on top of his stomach.
  "I'm sorry ight somebody was following me so I had to lose them befa coming back here."
  "here we go again," Timberly sighed running her hand through her hair.
  "don't start."
"fuck you mean don't start. What's it going to take Tray huh. Fa you to get shot or fa somebody close to us to die or even you."
  "you can't even sit - whatever." She turned over and buried her head in the pillow.
  After a few minutes tray turned over and pulled her into his chest.
  "baby stop ight I'm not gonna let anything happen to you or anybody close to us."
  "what if I lose you tray. Everytime you leave this house something sits on my heart, I don't know if you coming back home or if you gone be sitting in yo car with a hundred bullets in yo body. Every hour every minute that you not texting me or otp with me or with me I feel like I'm waiting fa that call that's gonna crush my WHOLE  world.." She cried.
   Everything she was sayin touched his heart.. he didn't wanna hurt her she was his world everybody knew that. He was crazy about his baby and would kill over Timberly.
  "Timmy listen babygirl I love you with all my heart and I'm not leaving you if I can help it I promise."
  "I love you."
"I love you more now get some sleep you got work in the morning."