Bad

Timberly
  I woke up this morning with a feeling in my gut. I didn't know what it was but I kinda just pushed it to the side.
  I jumped in the shower and got out ten minutes later.
  I put on a pair of black Nike joggers and a tshirt, n some forces.
  I put my hair in a ponytail and put a white headband on.
  After grabbing my keys, wallet, phone and gun tray gave meh a while ago I left out.
  I picked up Mario n we headed over to trays house.
  I pulled up and unlocked the door with my key.
  "His cameras somewhere in here." I said walking into his office.
  We searched around until mario suggested looking on his computer.
  I put in the password and it instantly pulled up the cameras.
  "Okay let's seee.." I said looking at the footage.
  It was eight cameras outside, and they all were on the screen. We saw that two different cars were here the other day when we found that girl.
  It was more then one girl that came into the house that day and neither of them left so where the other bitch at.
  "That bitch still here somewhere. Ain't no way in hell she got out this motherfucker without being seen." I said pulling my gun out and making sure I had enough bullets.
  "Ima look upstairs yhu got it down here ?" Mario looked at meh checking his gun as well.
  "Yeah I'm straight." I said.
We walked out the office and split up.
Mario slowly went up the stairs as I krept threw downstairs.
  No lie I was slick nervous as hell because that bitch could be packing anything and pop out at any minute.
  I walked threw the kitchen and peeped out the back door looking around the yard.
  Then I went into the laundry room. Nothing. Then I checked the guest bedroom that was downstairs and the bed was messed up so I knew that hoe slept in there. I walked into the room and went over to the batheroom and looked in there and nobody was in there.
  "Looking for something." I heard a female voice behind meh.
  I looked out the corner of my eye in the mirror and saw her gun was pointed directly at the back of my head.
  "What bitch yhu can't bark. Funny yhu was talking all that shit when yhu killed Stacy and oh by the way thanks that bitch was getting on my ner-" I turned around and knocked her gun out her hand sending it flying in the toilet.
  She grabbed my hair and drug me out the batheroom after kicking meh in my stomach.
  Once I was back on my feet she threw a punch but missed and so I threw a couple punches with both fists hitting her each time. The shit hurt like hell but I wasn't gunna let her know.
   I hit her in her stomach and she fell on the floor pulling meh on top of her. She had my ponytail pulling my head to the side as I kept throwing licks at her head.
  She crawled acrossed the floor while I tried to gain my breathe back because she hit meh in my throat.
  When I looked up I saw she had my gun and was ready to shoot meh til Mario came in and aimed his gun right and her head.
  "Put it down or I'll blow ya brains on tha wall." He said.
  She hesitated and moved like she was gonna shoot and so he shot her in her arm.
  "Fucking bastardd..." She yelled holding her arm.
  I got off the floor and grabbed my gun from beside her.
  "Stupid ass hoe." I said looking down at her holding her arm which was pouring blood.
  "She coming with us so get her ass up." I said walking out the room.
  Mario did as told and took her to the living room n i taped her ass to the chair.
   "So I wanna start by saying if yhu want that to get medical attention yhu better tell meh what I wanna kno k bitch. " I said pointing to her arm with the bullet wound in.
   She looked at meh and rolled her eyes.
  "K let's play." I said going into the kitchen n turning on the stove. Once it was hot I got let a fork sit on it and get really hot.
   I went back to the living room and put the fork on her arm.
  "Ahhhhhh...," She screamed as the burning fork left its mark on her skin.
  "Wanna try again ?" I asked.
"Fuck yhu bitch I hope Winterz slowly kills yo bitchass." She spat.
  "Hmm okay that's a start but that ain't what I wanna fucking kno."I said taking the fork up to her eye.
  "Wait wait please." She said before the fork could touch her skin.
   "Talk."
"What yhu wanna know?"
"Whatever yhu know bitch duh." Mario said sitting on the edge of the couch.
  "Okay so Stacy and I work for Mr Winterz. He sent us here to find information about tray and Mario. Stacy was like she knew both of them so it would be easy to get the information. So when we got all the shipment dates we told Mr W..  he told us to come back n before we did yhu killed Stacy. Now he knows and is ready to blow all y'all brains out. He got people on the inside to get tray in jail and himself and his daughter Bria was gunna come fa y'all two on they own." She stated.
  "So. When were they planning on hitting us ?" I asked processing all the information.
  She looked me in the eyes and then to Mario. 
  "Today..."