deals4deals

A month later

Timberly
    I woke up and quickly hopped in the shower after looking at the time.
  It was 11:43 and I was suppose to be at Alashia's at 1 to help set up for Cjs birthdays party. He was turning eight today and everybody was coming down to celebrate even Jayla I was so excited to see her.
  I hopped out the shower and brushed my teeth before going to my closet. It was still a little chilly out so I picked out some skinny jeans and a brown hooded long sleeve half shirt to match my brown boots. It was fluffish.
  Jayla and Noah recently moved to Chattanooga to be closer to Noah's parents.
  I was excited to be going back down with them for a while.
  I washed my hair and put some moose in it so it'd be really curly. After grabbing a black adidas zip up jacket from my closet I grabbed everything I needed and headed out.

When I pulled up I saw Trays car and some other cars already here.
  Before getting out I sprayed on some Victoria secret perfume.
   I walked in the house and heard alot of talking and laughing.
  "Where's she at?" I smiled walking into the kitchen.
  "Right here.." I turned around and damn near ran into jayla's arms.
  "Oh my godddd i missed yhu soooooooo muchhhhhhhh.." I laughed hugging her as tight as i could.
  "I missed yhu so much moreee." She laughed.
  I let her go and looked her over. She did not look like she just had two kids.
  "Where's the little ones I wanna love them." I said poking out my bottom lip.
  "Damn just act like youn see nobody else." Tray laughed.
  "Lol I'm sorry hey y'all.." I laughed hugging him and Alashia and giving Mario some dap.
  "Hey..." I said looking at trays girl.
I could never remember her name.
  "Tiffany." She faked smiled rolling her eyes.
  "Yeah that. " I said causing Alashia and Jay to laugh.
  "Okay let's go see the little angels." I said taking off my jacket and clapping my hands.
  "I'm coming to.." Alashia said.
Jay took us up stairs into Cjs room where Taylor and little Trevor where watching tv.
  "Tttttttt.." Taylor said in excitement as I walked in.
  "Heyy babygirl. I missed yhu so much." I said pulling her into a hug she was getting so big.
  "This must be Trevor." I smiled.
"Yes this is. Trevor this is mommy's bestfriend but yhu call her aunty k. " She said picking him up.
  "Okay mommy."
I smiled and pulled him into my arms.
"Hi.."
"I'm this many." He said holding up 2 fingers.
  "Aww well I'm that many times 12."
"How many is that ?" He said looking up to meh.
  "24." I said.
"Okay let's go back downstairs I gotta get started on these decorations." Alashia said and I followed her downstairs with Noah in my arms.

Trayon
  "Nah man I plan on proposing sometime this month. Ha birthday coming up. " Mario said talm bout alashia.
  "Good luck man." Noah said patting his back.
  "Babee." Alashia said walking into Mario's arms.
  I'm glad to these two doing so much better then years ago. I can't help to feel like meh and Timberly in the same place they was but I know we just friends but ion want that shit. I want that girl all to my self like I used to have her.
  I looked up to the stairs and watched her as she laughed carrying Jayla other kid.
  She looked so good with a kid I remember when I used to say I was gonna give her all those things.
  I smiled at the conversation I remembered us having on day.
  Flashback
"Tray.. tray pull out.." she said with a serious face as I kept going.
  "Nope yhu gonna have my little babies." I laughed.
  "Tray please." She whined poking out her lip. I pulled out and nutted on her stomach.
  "Yhu must not wanna have my kids or some girl." I said cleaning her up.
"I do believe meh but just not right now I wanna be stable yhu know. " She said.
  "Yeah i know. I hope yhu know ima marry yhu and we gone have like eight kids one day." I said making her laugh.
  Damn I loved ha laugh.
"I'm being serious." I said with a straight face and she just kept laughing.
  "Okay baby we'll have as many as yhu want." she smiled leaning up and kissing meh.
  "That's what I thought." I laughed pulling hee in for another kiss.

  End of flashback.

I smiled looking down at my forces.
  "What yhu smiling at?" Tiffany said instantly ruining my mood.
  Lately I ain't been feeling tiffany. I missed Timberly. Nobody compared even a little bit to Timberly she was my everything and wasn't no bitch replacing that girl.
  They cant even try at this point. I haven't fucked tiffany since the week I told Timberly about her. And that was damn near a month ago.
  "Nothing." I said nonchalantly.
"Tray I'm tired of this shit. Yhu been being nonchalant with meh for a month what the fuck is going on?" She said catching everybody attention.
  "First of all watch yo damn mouth second of all we not havin this conversation right now." I said.
  "Yhu fucking that bitch?" She said pointing to Timberly.
  I looked up and timberly was finna open her mouth but i shook my head no.
  "Come wit meh." I said pulling her by her arm.
  I took her outside and pushed her ass into the car.
  I got in and backed out the driveway.
"Dont say a damn thing ight," I said before she could even began talking.

  Timberly
"Should we get his party started?" I laughed as tray and his girl left.
  "Yes ma'am. " Alashia said.