Flicted.

Nobody pov

Trey pulled up to the hospital and got out.
  "Come on," he said as he opened the door for Traci.
  She got out holding her McDonald's bag and cup. Trey pitched her up and carried her inside the hospital all the way to the waiting room on the 4th floor.
   "Trey who kid you got?" Alashia said looking up from her phone.
  "Ha name Traci," he replied sitting her down and giving her her food and drink.
  Mario texted Trey and asked what floor they where on and he quickly replied.
  "Daddy." Traci yelled reaching for Mario as she saw him come if the elevator.
  "What tha fuck?" Alashia said looking the two. "that's yo kid mareo?"
  "Yeah wassup."
She looked at him like he lost his mind. She got it her seat and slapped him as hard as she could.
  "you been all absent and shit taking care of another bitch cold when yo stupid ass supposed to be taking care of my ass. Bitch I'm pregnant wit yo fucking kid. " Alashia yelled.
  "yo who you talking to like that you don't list to rabbit ass mind. " He yelled
  Timberly came out the room after hearing the commotion and tried making since of what was going on.
  "Mommy Timmy." Traci ran to Timberly.
  "Bitch what the fuck is this shit. You fucked my man," Alashia said getting in Timberly face.
  "Fuck you mean "fucked yo man"," she said confused.
    "That lil girl is narrow daughter and she just called yo ass mommy. Timberly I will fuck yo ass up after everything I did fa you. "
   "Bitch what the fuck you talm bout this is Trey daughter, get the fuck out my face Alashia."
  Alashia popped Timberly and Timberly was ready to jack but she forgot she was pregnant.
   "What the hell is all this bullshit trey tell ha that's yo fucking kid. " Timberly yelled.
  "Baby that's mareo kid. His babymoma dropped her with him and he aint want Alashia finding out so he asked if she could crash with me and I ain't know what to do." Trey explained.
  "You could've started by telling me that was his freaking child."

Alashia sat in her car heartbroken she thought mareo was just for her but he kept hurting her and doing her wrong. He knew she deserved some better but she felt like she wasn't gonna find it.
  "Ughh get it together Alashia you got a baby on the way you can't be doing this." She told herself looking in the mirror whipping her tears.
  She started the car and went home. When she got there she locked the door and put her phone on do not disturb before taking a longg hot bath.

Timberly closed the front door and took off her shoes. Then she went to the batheroom and took a warm shower. Trey soon joined her but she immediately got out when he decided to get in. She was beyond irritated with him and she did not want to associate with him.
  She put on her clothes after putting on lotion and got in bed.
   "Timberly-"
"Trey shut the hell up I'm not trinna hear it,", she said pulling the covers over her.

Timberly woke up and got ready for work being loud as she could.
  She slammed the batheroom door and Trey blood instantly started to boil. He hated when his doors was slammed.
  He got outta bed and angrily pushed the batheroom door causing timberly to jump.
  "What I dome told you about slamming my fucking doors Timberly. You gone stop fucking playin with me." He said putting his finger on her chest.
  She just looked at him and finished doing her hair.
  "What is yo issue at-" he looked at the clock in the batheroom," 7 o'clock in the morning girl?"
  "I don't have one," she simply said.
"Man ight ain asking you again and I ain't gone tell you again to stop spamming my doors."

  He walked out and layed back in bed. Timberly brushed her teeth before grabbing her keys and purse.
  "I love you have a good day," trey said pulling her arm so she'd give him a kiss.
  "Love you to," she said and grabbed her phone leaving the house.