Small Crushes

Timberly
    "So um I'm helping Jay buy alot of the baby stuff." I brought up while texting Jayla.
  "For real thats nice," Trey replied stopping at the red light.
  "Yeah.. let's go pick her up so we can shop around," I smiled touching his arm.
  "No. Just me and yhu, not spending no money on her." He said giving me a serious face.
  "Treyyyyy.... I'll give her the money."  I whined.
"Timberly I wanna spend time with yhu not yhu and Jayla."
  "Now come on." He said parking the car and getting out.
  I grabbed his hand and he locked our fingers together and we walked around the outdoor mall.
  It was kinda chilly so I cuddled up to Trey as we walked.
  "Let's go see if they got them shoes I want." He said pulling us in direction of Nike. "Get whatchu want."
  I walked on the other side of the store where they kept the girly stuff. I looked around on the shelves at the shoes and on the racks at the bras and bags.
  "Oo this is so cute," I said holding up a little baby shoe. "I'm getting them."
  I grabbed the little Nike box and went over to the racks the sports bras and shorts were on.
  I grabbed two bras and two pairs of shorts.
  "Need some help," a tall white boy said.
  "Um no thanks tho," I smiled bending down tucking some hair behind my ear while looking at the shoes on the bottom shelf.
  "Lemme know if yhu need me," he said.  
  "We'll be fine thanks tho," Trey said looking the boy up nn down.
  They guy left and I laughed at Trey.
"That's mean. He was just trying to help," I smiled.
  "Yeah trinna help yhu take ya clothes off," he replied standing behind me.
  "Help me find this shoe in a size six please." I said.  
  "Damn tiny ass foot. Whats that?" He asked pointing to the box with the baby shoes in it.
  "Baby shoes now get to looking for this shoe."
  "This all yhu want," he said as he put everything on the counter.
  "Yeah.." I smiled tucking my phone back in my pocket.

Jayla
   3 weeks later.
I sat in my room applying for jobs. My room was full of baby items. My closet had more baby clothes and diapers in it then it had my stuff.
  I have a job but I figured I'd need another one because working at a local restaurant is not going to help me take care of my baby.
  "Hello," I answered my phone.
"Hey wanna hang out," Noah said.
   Me and Noah have been hanging out every since he brought me home almost a month ago. I was starting to have a little crush on him.
  "Um I'm kinda tired.."
"We can just get McDonald's and watch those rachet girly movies like the notebook that's what yhu girls like right," he said.
  "There not rachet nigro. But yeah come scoop me then," I laughed.

  I was sitting up with my back against Noah's chest watching Crash. It was the saddest movie I've ever seen.
  I whipped a tear that fell as the movie came to an end.
  "That was sad.." I said trying to turn but my belly was to big.
  "Aye Jay..." Noah began.
"Wassup.."
"I'm crushing on yhu g. I know we only know eachother fa a lil minute but I'm feeling yhu. I want yhu to be mines. Nn ion care if ain the daddy to the baby I wanna be there fa y'all." He said holding onto my hand.
  "I mean I'm feeling yhu to Noah but ion think I'm ready for a relationship ya know I'm just not trusting people's right now and ion wanna let yhu down,"
  "Let me down... Neva. Me just thinking about yhu brightens my day."

Treyon
  "Mmm.." Timberly moaned as I hit her from the back.
   She was throwing it back like she been doin it fa years.
  I pulled and came on her lower back.
"Shit," she said dropping on the bed.
   "So um I'm thinking about being a firefighter," I said wiping her back off.
  "Yhu being foreal or yhu playing," she laughed pulling her Nike sports bra on over her.
  "Baby I'm being dead ass serious. I needa get out the streets, shit getting dangerous," i replied going into the batheroom.
  "Well I agree with the getting out of the streets and baby if it's whatchu want im all for yhu," she yelled from the room. "plus it's be sexy dating a Mexican firefighter." She said wrapping her arms around my chest.
  "Ima go down there a little later."
"Really nigga," she said pinching my back.
  "Gurl what the hell that hurt nn why yhu really nigga me," I said holding the spot she pinched me in.
  "Yhu said we were gonna hang out today. No phones no business nobody but us."
  "My bad my bad baby I forgot. Yhu been busy i been busy it slipped my mind."
  "Mhm, I'm gonna go shopping with Jayla for more baby shit," she said buttoning her jeans and walking out the batheroom.
  Great now I gotta deal with her little attitude. I decided to just leave her be cause ion feel like arguing right now.  
  "Aye I'm finna go," I heard her say as I turned on the shower.
  "Ight."
"So yein gone say bye or nothing nigro." 
  I turned around and she was standing in the middle of my batheroom with one hand on her hip and the other on the counter.
  "Come mer," i said and and she did as told.
  "Bye baby.. I love yhu," I said kissing her.
  "Love yhu too good luck on the firefighter thing bae," she smiled.  

  Timberly
   I got out the shower and went to my closet after wrapping the towel around me. I looked threw the racks for some thing to wear and just gave up. All these clothes and I only wear certain things.
  I bent down and grabbed a pair of tights from the bottom drawer in my closet and picked a neon green PINK short sleeve shirt off a hanger. 
   I threw on my clothes and went to blow dry my hair.
  "Jayyy," I yelled opening my bedroom door for her to here me.
  "Wassup," she said standing in my batheroom doorway.
  "Wanna go baby shopping." I smiled plugging in the blow dryer.
  "Sure I'll be ready in like five minutes." she said.