suprise

Timberly
  I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't I could move my body but I just couldn't open my eyes.
  I tried and tried and kept trying and finally I was met by a bright light on the ceiling.
  I quickly closed them again and reopened them.
  My head was pounding. I tried sitting up and failed.
  I heard a bunch of beeping then the door shot open and nurses rushed in.
  "Oh my god she's awake get a doctor in here right now. Hurry up." One nurse said running over to my side.
  "Ma'am can yhu hear meh." I shook my head yes as she fixed the machine that was beeping.
  "Can yhu talk? " She asked and I shook my head yes.
  She ran out the room and about a minute later a doctor came in with a clipboard.
  "Ms.Monroe can yhu hear and see what's going on in this room ?" He asked.
  "Yes. Why am I here? Where's my family?" I said fully sitting up.
  "Ma'am yhu were in a coma for four years do you remember anything?" He said and I remembered everything that happened that day at trays house and everything tht had been said to meh while I was sleep.
  I put my head in my hands and began to cry as a nurse rubbed my back.
  "What's wrong with meh?" I cried looking up at the doctor.
  "Actually Ms.Monroe yhu made a full recovery and you'll be able to go home in a week. Yhu are a true miracle." He smiled.

I was sleep when I heard the door open and shut.
  I rolled over and saw Alashia and Mario walking in.
  "Oh my gosh timberly." Alashia ran and pulled meh into a hug tighter then anything.
  She cried and I cried at the same time. She sat on the bed still hugging meh.
  I heard the door open again but I wasn't worried about it.
  She let meh go and I wiped the tears off her face as she did the same to meh.
  "I missed yhu so much." I said with a pouty face.
  "I missed yhu so much moreee. I have so much to tell yhu.." she cried smiling.
  Mario came over and hugged meh tight also.
  "Hey.." I said once he let meh go.
"Hey girl we missed yo ass. Doc said yhu made a full recovery that's a damn miracle." He laughed causing meh and Alashia to laugh to.

We talked for hours until it got dark outside. They said they had to leave and left.
  I layed down and quickly fell asleep.

The next week..
   I was finally able to go home. I sighed myself out and went out to my car. I put all my belongings in the backseat and got in and drove to my condo complex.  
   When I got home I pulled up and went inside.
  It was starting to get chilly outside so I turned on the heat in the house cause I was cold.
  Its been so long since I've been in my own house with my own accessories and things I own.
  I looked around and smiled. Just the way I left it.
  I went straight to my bedroom and hoped it the shower. For about a good ten minutes I just stood under the water remembering everything.
  After twenty minutes I got out and went to my closet.
  I pulled out a pair of Nike joggers and a white pink windbreaker. I left my hair straight down my back and pulled on a pair of white high top converses.
  I grabbed my phone keys wallet and headed out.
  I got inside my white maxima with the all black rims and headed over to Alashias.

When I walked in the lights were all on and I heard conversation coming from the kitchen.
   "Hey aunty's boy." I said rubbing Cjs head as he sat on the couch.
  I walked into the kitchen and it was Alashia a girl i didnt know and Mario.
  "Timmy what are yhu doing here?" Mario asked with a worried look on his face.
  "I can't come see my favorite people's. " I laughed walking over to Alashia who's face was just as shocked as Mario's.
  "What's going on.." I said smiling.
"Tim-"
   "Okay so what's for dinner laylay" I heard a familiar voice.
  It couldn't be.
"Timberly.." he said and I turned and was face to face with trayon.
   "Tray?" I said as tears welled in my eyes.
  "Uh I thought yhu were in a coma. " He said like he wasn't happy to see meh.
  I was shocked I thought he would be happy to see meh since we haven't seen eachother in a longggggg time.
  "surprise." I smiled throwing up spirit fingers.
  "Um can I talk to yhu alone." He asked looking at everybody but meh.
  "Yeah of course." I smiled looking at Alashia who was shaking her head.
  He took my hand and took meh upstairs to one of the rooms.
   He closed the door and i jumped into his arms hugging him.
  "I missed yhu so much. " I smiled.
"I missed yhu to but there's something I have to tell yhu. " He said with a straight face.
  "I- I uh moved on... That girl downstairs her name is Tiffany." He said.
  My heart felt like it was broken into a billion trillion pieces.
  "Huh.." I said holding back tears.
"Tim im sorry I got out about two weeks ago and she was there and the doctor said yhu wouldn't -" I stopped him by walking towards the doors.
  "Timmy please.." he tried grabbing my arm but I pushed him back.
  "Don't please don't touch meh." I said letting the tears fall freely down my cheeks.
  "Ti-"
"I hope y'all work out." Is all I said before opening the door and shutting it after leaving.
  I ran downstairs and walked straight out the house. 
  "Timmy.. Tim stop please." Alashia said running outside behind meh.
  "Did yhu know?" I cried.
"No I didn't I just found out today when they came Tim im sorry okay yhu don't deserve this just pleas-"
  "I'll talk to yhu later lay." I said getting in my car and driving home.

Alashia
   I walked back in the house and into the kitchen. I had so much anger in meh right now.
  "Yhu sorry bastard. All the shit that girl did for yhu all them times she stood by your side when yo ass was in trouble. Tell meh was this bitch there when yo ass was locked up and needed over a 100 thousand dollars fa bail huh. Timberly was the one to hold yhu down there every fucking thing and now yhu do this to her I hope yhu fucking die in yo damn sleep yhu sorry motherfucker." I said slapping tray.
  "Who yhu calling a bitch?" That ugly ass tramp tray was so called dating stepped in. "and don't slap my man."
   "I'm calling yhu a bitch and I'll slap yo ass to and this ain't no fucking man." I said. "Y'all needa leave."
  "Come on baby fa I have to beat a bitch in ha own house." Tiffany said rolling her eyes.
  "Look yhu lil hoe put yo hands on meh and you'll be leaving in a fucking body bag get yo birdie looking ass out my damn house." I said pushing the bitch out my door along with tray and slamming the door behind them.