Shaky

Timberly
   I woke up this morning and decided on going to see Tray.
  I hoped out the shower and put on a pair of black plad joggers with a tank top n T-shirt.
   I left my hair curly and let it fall over my shoulders. I tied up my brown timbs and left after grabbing my keys phone and wallet.
  I got in my Jeep and backed out the driveway.  
   I pulled up at Alashia's and honked the horn.
  Mario wanted to go with meh to see Tray. I told him he can so he now rolling with meh.
  He got in the car in some true religion jeans and a white t-shirt with some nikes.
  "Yhu ready?" I asked as we rode.
"Yeah... Ain't seen him ina while I kno he gone have questions." He replied.
  "Yep hella questions. " I laughed turning up the radio.

We sat at the visitation table as a bell rang. The inmates walked in and went to there family's.  Tray walked over to us and took a seat.
  It was a silence as tray eyed me and Mario.
  "Yall fucking ?" He said and my face instantly went from hapoy to disgusted.
  "Excuse meh." I said looking at him like he lost his fucking mind.
  "Yhu heard meh. Is yall fucking."
"Man yhu my my brother. Blood and yhu sitting up here asking if I fucked yo girl." Mario said with a disgusted face to.
  Tray looked at meh and i just shook my head and rolled my eyes.
"Can't believe he just asked that bullshit." I said.
  "I'm so-" i cut him off.
"Just tell him why we here so we can leave." I said looking to Mario.
  "Ight bruh. So them months...." Mario told him everything from when he was locked up all the way up to today.
  Tray sat in silence as he processed everything being said to him.
  "Do they know yhu back here ?" He said.
  "Naw not yet. But I need to be on my toes mane cus these motherfuckers smart and fast as hell." Mario replied.
  Tray looked from Mario to meh.
"Move back into the house." He said.
  "No."
"Timberly if these niggas coming after meh and Mario then I need to ass and everybody else ina place where I know y'all asses safe. We ain't finna start this hard headed shit cus ya life on the fucking line." he said in a low tone but i could tell he was getting pissed.
  "Yeah whatever. I'll be in the car." I said getting up.
  "Timberly." He called my name but I kept walking.

Tray
"Fuck. Here she go with that attitude shit." I said getting mad.
  "Aye bruh ima keep ha and everybody safe ight I promise." Mario said holding out his fist. "And ima get yhu outta here. "
  "Ight love yhu. Tell ha I love ha ight. This my whole world on the line don't fuck up." I said standing up n giving him a brotherly hug.
  "I gotchu man." He said.
I watched as he turned and walked out the doors.
  I prayed everything would be ight and that my family would be straight.

Timberly
  I pulled into Alashia's driveway and waited for Mario to get out. The ride home from the prison was quiet and I was fine with that. I was pissed. Fa tray to accuseeh of sleeping with his brother made meh feel some typa way.
  "Yhu kno yhu all that nigga live for. " Mario began pulling meh out my thoughts.
"I can tell." I said running my fingers threw my hair.
  " I'm fr he only does all that fa ya safety mama he wanna make sure yhu straight at all times, if he lose yhu he gone lose his self."
  "Yeah." I said nonchalantly.
"I know he was wrong fa the thinking we was fucking but... Let off the man he been behind bars fa a while n don't know who to trust. " He said.
  "I get that but meh. Meh outta all people. He should be able to trust meh more then anything in the world but he always thinking ima change on him n im not I wish he'd just see that shit." I said watching the rain fall outside my windows.
  "He will just stay there fa him... And make sure he straight ight. Ima catch yhu later." He said openings the door.
  "Tell them I love them." I smiled starting the car.
  "Ight." He shut the door and ran onto the porch and unlocked the door.

  I didn't feel like going home just yet so I went to a familiar place.
  I pulled into the drive way to Tray's house and got out.
  The front door was unlocked for some reason so I just walked in. I grabbed one of his guns from inside the plant on the table beside the door.
  I walked threw the house slowly just in case somebody was in here.
  Once I was done downstairs I went upstairs. I heard the sound of baby being balled up as I approached trays office.
  I crept in and the chairs back was to meh so i walked in and put the gun to whoever it was temple.
  "Wanna tell meh why yhu going threw my shit or why yhu hear first before I blow ya brains over every piece of paper yhu balled up in that floor." I said with my hand on the trigger.
  "So I'm guessing your queen bee." The person said turning around with her hands up.
  " who the fuck are yhu and why the fuck yhu in my house?" I said with the gun steady between her eyes.
  "See I'm a friend of a friend who had a friend that put down false information so I'm here to get the real information." She smiled.
  "bitch who sent yhu. N if yhu move again I'ma shot yo shaky ass." I said smiling back at her.
  "Oh really." She said getting up.
As soon as she stood up I shot her in her leg.
  "Fuckkk.." she whined as she feel back into the chair.
  "Now wanna try this again..." I said.
"Yhu fucking bitch. Ima kill yhu." She said holding her leg as blood ran from the bullet hole.
  "Look I tried to be easy with yo ass but no yhu wanna try and fucking play games. Bitch I warned yhu but yhu thought I was playing so therefore yhu not gunna kill meh becus ima kill yhu first. " I smiled.
  I held the gun up and shot her in the head.
  I pulled out my phone and called up Mario.
  "We got a problem I need yhu at tray house right now." I said into the phone.
  "Ight I'm on my way. "
I hung up and went over to trays desk and looked threw the papers she was looking at and balling up.
  Ten minutes later Mario came in.
"What the fuck Timmy. " He said looking at the girls body.
  "She was going threw shit when I got here and wouldn't tell meh why. She was just on about how she gone kill meh and shit." I said sighing my shoulders.
  "What was she looking at." He asked standing in front of the desk.
  "The shipments and where they were being sent. Check her pockets for a phone or something." I said looking down at the papers where she had something circled.
  He did as told and looked there her pockets.
  "Here. She had addresses phone numbers. N here's her phone." He said handing it to meh.
  "We gotta get somebody to hack this cause I can't get in." I said holding it up.
  "Welp. Looks like we finna have ta visit a old friend." He smiled.