Baby Talk

Timberly
  I pulled into the parking lot of Baby Fashion and parked close so we didn't have to walk far.
  I held the door for Jay and we made our way around store.
  "Loookkkk," I whined picking up a shoe that was about the same size as my keys.
  "It's so cute," I laughed.
"So yhu n Trey planning on having baby's," she said with her back to meh.
  "I mean nah not really," I said.
"Do yhu want kids?" She questioned picking up a few cute onzies.
  "Don't know... All this is making meh baby horny," I said and we burst out laughing.

Treyon
"Aye bruh," Mario said throwing his dice on the desk.
  "Wassup man," I smiled taking his money.
   "Alashia pregnant...."
"Nigga nawl. You foreal?" I said looking from him to the dice I just tgrew on the table.
  "Aces, but yed she been throwing up nn shit so I took her to the doctor and he was like she positively pregnant and shit."
  "Damn. But yo i think Tim a lil baby hungry. She been taking nn buying Jayla all this baby shit nn she been making a nigga hold his nut." I said nn he started laughing.
  "Damnnn she got you holding ya nut my mans,"he laughed.
"Dhet shit ain't funny nigga ain ready ta be a dad, but congratulations bro."
  "Ain ready either my guy but thanks, I gotta go fw Tiffany I'll catch yhu later. "
   "Mane yhu gotta be loyal ta ya baby mom's." I said opening my car door.

I got to the house nn went in. I took a quick shower and got on the game. I looked at the time and FaceTime Timberly.
  She ain't answer the phone so I called two more times and she answered.
  "Why the fuck yhu can't answer the damn phone nigga," I said looking at the screen. "What is yhu doing?"
  "I was doing something nn didn't fell my phone vibrating and I'm putting on clothes." She replied.
  "Awe what'd yhu do today?"
"Nigga i told yhu before I left ya place b. I took Jayla baby shopping."
  "Awe.."
"How'd the interview for the firefighter thingy go?"
  "Ain go."
"What tha hell Trey," she yelled.
"What,"
"I thought yhu was gonna try fa a normal life nn get out the streets, what if we have a family yhu gone put us in danger like dhet. "
  "Aye ain't no normal life fa me Timberly ima fucking drug lord and yhu talm bout some "I thought yhu was gonna try fa a normal life" nn we ain't got no family so how would I be putting y'all in danger tf." I said. When she ain't say nun back I looked down at the phone nn she had hung up.
  "Really." I gave a heavy sigh and threw my phone on the other end of the couch.
  Its been two hours and Tim hasn't been calling me back. I called her three times and texted her like five.
  I layed across my bed bored as hell.
"Are yhu sleep," I heard Tim say.
  I rolled over and saw her standing in the doorway.
  "Nope but id like to be," I said turning over on my back.
  "Well I wanna go to sleep," she said dropping her bags and taking off her shoes.
  "Yhu lock the door?" I asked moving over so she could get in bed.
  "Yep.."
It was pitch black in the room and I knew Tim wasn't sleep because her breathings soft when she sleep.
  "What's on ya mind babygurl?" I asked turning over and putting my head on her shoulder with my arms around her stomach.
  "Earlier when we was on the phone. Did yhu mean what yhu said?" She said playing with my hair.
  "Naw baby. I want a future with yhu. I want a family wit yhu I want everything with yhu and trust me baby ima get out the game when I got enough money saved to take care of anything we need ight. Ima make sure we covered before we bring a baby into this," I said bluntly rubbing her side.
  "Okay."
"I love yhu.!!" I said tickling her.
"I love yhu too," she laughed.
  She ran her hand threw my hair then layed on my chest.

Timberly
  4 weeks later
"Baby why yhu trippinggg," Trey whined in my ear. 
  "Nawwww Trey yhu trippinggg thinking I'm finna walk out the house in this," I said holding up the nanny McFee costume.
  "These niggas don't needa see what mine Timberly." He fussed.
  "They not baby I'll pick something appropriate k." I said kissing him and grabbing my phone keys and purse.
  "Ight gurl. Love yhu."
Trey and I are going to this Halloween party tonight and he thinks I'm finna be nanny McFee or Madea. He done lost his mind.
  I drove to the mall and got out. I walked in and rode the escalator to the second floor and found the halloween shop I was meeting Alashia and Jayla in.
  I turned the corner and went to the costume slide and saw the two talking.
  "What's the topic," I smiled walking up behind them.
  "None much just mommy talk." Alashia smiled.
  About a week ago Alashia told us she was three months pregnant. I couldnt believe that I didn't notice her belly.
  I was shocked but I was grateful.
"Everybody round here pregnant and I'm just a ole lonely gurl," I laughed.
  "You'll get pregnant soon as much as yhu and Trey fuck but let's get to lookin for costumes," Jay said and we laughed .
  We laughed and joked around as we tried on different costumes.

After going out and having fun with the girls I went back to Trey's house.
  Of course he wasn't there so I sat at the kitchen table and did some homework. 
  I'm proud to say I'm in my last semester of college.  In less than a month I'll be a licensed dental hygienist.