beach

Trayon
  Everybody was going out to the beach today so we all got dressed.
   I walked down the hall into Timberly's room and watched as she struggled to tie her bikini top.
  "Can yhu help instead of watching." She said.
  "Yeah." I laughed tieing it for her.
"Thanks." She said turning around.

"Carry meh," Timberly said as we walked down the beach.
  I bent down and she got on my back.
"Where we wanna set up?" Noah asked.
  "Ohh right there nobodys over there." Timberly said pointing to a spot nobody had already had there stuff on.
  We walked to the spot and I dropped Timberly as everybody else put the stuff down.
  "Mommy I wanna play in the water." Taylor said.
  "Meh to daddy." CJ copied.
"Yhu can't get in the water unless a grown-up is with yall" Alashia said.  
  "Yes no kids in the water unless one of us is with yall okay. Do y'all understand?" Jayla said.
"Yes ma'am." They all said.
"Tt will yhu get in the water with us?" Taylor said pulling on Timberly's leg.
  "Yeah hold on." She said and took off her bathing suit cover and threw it next to Alashia.
   I watched as she grabbed Trevor and the other two and took the to play in the water.
   Timberly is every guys dream girl. She got a good shaped body and had good curves were she needed them.
  I couldn't help but want ha ta be mines all over again. Ain wanna just be ha friend I wanted to be ha everything.
  I watched and tuned everybody else out while I watched her play in the water with the kids.
  After a while Mario, Alashia and Jayla went down in the water leaving just me and Noah.
   We watched as the all laughed and played in the water.
  "When y'all gone stop trippin n get back together man?" Noah asked.
  "Ion know. She all i want." I said looking to him then back at Timberly who was slowly making her way towards meh.
  "Yall need ta fix shit.. y'all soulmates." he laughed.
  "Gimme your hand." Timberly said reaching for my hand.
  "Why." I teased.
"Tray just gimme your damn hand." She said.
  I gave her my hand and she pulled meh up and began walking towards the water.
  "What were y'all talking about?" She asked looking up at meh.
   "Mind yo own business." I laughed and she pushed meh in the water.
  I picked her up and threw her in the water and everybody started laughing.
  When she came up her face was priceless I couldn't do nun but laugh.
  "Yhu little shit." She said throwing water  on meh.
  "Yhu should've saw yo face foo." I laughed and she pushed meh into the water and I pulled her down beside of meh.
  "Yall so childish." Jayla laughed.

Timberly
  I sat on my bed trying to pick out something to wear.
   Noah and Jayla was taking us out to eat so I needed something appropriate.
   I picked out some white ripped skinny jeans and a pink shirt that tied around my neck and left some of my back out.
   I curled my hair and put on some pink sandals after rolling the bottom of my jeans twice.
  I grabbed my wallet and phone and headed downstairs where everybody else was.
   "Everybody ready?" Noah asked as I walked in.
  "Yeah. Are the kids coming?" I asked putting my phone in my back pocket.
  "No Nadine's here. " She said talking about the nanny.

  We got in the car and we drove to a restaurant called "endless peaks" and went in.
   "Reservations for Jackson." Noah told the lady.
  "Right this way." She said and we followed her to a table for six.
  We all sat down n looked at the menus before ordering.
   "So let's catch up." Jayla smiled putting her menu down.
  "Okay." I said putting my phone on the table.
"Tray. How'd yhu meet that girl. What's her name? Tiffany?" She said with a smirk on her face.
  We all looked to tray except meh. I already knew how they met and I hated hearing the story because truth be told that shit still hurt everytime I remembered it.
  "Um she was my lawyer and she was there when I was at a low and it just happened. It was a mistake tho." He said and I felt his eyes on meh but I didn't move my attention from my phone.
   "Oh. Um anyways mario, lay. How yhu guys doing?"
   "We're great and we actually have some news for yhu guys." She said with a big ass smile.
  "We're pregnant." Mario said grabbing her hand.
  "Oh my fucking gosh no way." I said looking at the two.
  "Yep I'm two months." She smiled.
I got up and hugged them both.
  "Congratulationss guysss." I smiled sitting back down.
  "Congratulations man." Tray said shaking Mario's hand.
  "Now it's your turn Timmy." Jayla said and they all laughed except meh and tray. 
   "My turn for what?" I asked looking confused.
  "To bless us with some nieces and nephews." Alashia laughed.
  "Nooo." I said and they all laughed.

After dinner we all went back to the house. Jayla and Noah went straight up to bed same as Alashia and Mario.
  I don't know where Tray went and to be honest I don't think I care.
   I walked upstairs and took a quick shower. I walked back into my room and put on a tshirt and some boyshorts.

  Trayon
I walked into the house and it was quite.
  I walked up the stairs and took a shower. After i got out I put on some joggers and a tshirt before walking down the hall to Timberly's room.
  The door was shut and I could hear her talking to someone. I knocked and opened the door.
  "I'll call yhu back k." She said disconnecting the FaceTime call.
  "Hey." She said as I came in and shut the door behind meh.
  I didn't say anything I just walked over to her and crashed my lips on hers.
  I was surprised that she kisses meh back.
  I deepened the kiss and pushed her back as I slowly climbed on top of her.
  "Tray." She said pulling away.
"Timmy I'm tired of this being freinds bullshit. I want yhu and only yhu I messed up I know ànd i regret it everyday. Just gimme another chance baby." I said.
  "Look meh in my eyes and tell meh youn want meh and I'll leave yhu alone." I said moving her hands from her face.
  She stayed quiet and looked everywhere but at meh.
   "Okay." I said getting off of her walking out.
  "Tr-" i shut the door because I didn't wanna hear what she has to say.