Babysitter

1 week later
   Timberly
It's been more then a week and I'm starting to get way impatient with tray n his crew. They've been sitting on those damn safe house n corners for weeks n still haven't got a fucking lead.
   I've been trying to distract myself with many work hours but it's starting not to work.
  I've basically shut people out besides tray right now.
  Its time for meh to get off of work so I said good bye to everyone and walked out to my car.
  I unlocked the door but before I opened it i noticed a piece of paper folded on my handle.
  I picked it up and unfolded it. 
" I'm sorry for my mistakes babygirl. But I know you've got your lil boy toy looking for Jay and precious baby Taylor but your never gunna find us.
     p.s.. you should give Alashia a call.. I just love her knew mommy act. "

  I looked around the parking lot with tears in my eyes. I pulled out my phone and got into my car as quick as I could.
  "Please pick up." I said as I pulled out of the parking lot with the phone my ear.
  "Alashia pick up the fucking phone." I cried.
   "This person can-" I threw my phone in the passenger seat and drove to her house the fastest I could.
  I got out leaving the car door open n ran into the house. The door was shut n locked so I knocked hard as I could.
  When nobody answered I ran to the back door.
   I found the key and went in.
"Alashia." I yelled threw the house running up the stairs.
   "Laylay."
I opened every door n looked in every room the house was clean.
   I pulled out my phone and called Trey.
  "Wassup baby. "
"I can't find Alashia. I think he has her n CJ to. " I said running bck down the stairs.
   "Fuck. Where yhu at?"
"Her crib."
    "Come home n we'll talk."

Alashia
  " Where my baby at you sorry motherfucker?" I kicked as some guy tried to feel on meh.
  "Don't worry bout that." He said smiling.
  "Why am I here what did we do to y'all and I don't even know y'all bastards." I yelled.
  "Aye yhu better stop all that fucking yelling in here." I heard a familiar voice.
  The guy that was in front of meh got up and moved. None other then Erik was standing in front of meh holding cj.
  "Yhu sorry ass coward. Yhu touch my son and I'll put two bullets between yo eyes myself." I spat.
  "Oh well it seems I'm touching him right now."
  "Why are we even here yhu unloved price of shit. "
  "Yhu keep yo shit up n yo son gone grow up without a moma." He said gettin mad.
  "Why are we here. " I said.
"Your here becus I want yhu here. Now throw her in with the other hoe." He said walking out.
  "Wait. Can I at least kiss him." I asked with my eyes starting to water.
  He turned and let meh kiss cj n tell him I loved him before he walked out slamming the door.
   "Let's go." The other guy said yanking the chains around my legs.
I followed him into a dark ass room. He cut on the lights and there was a body already layed on the floor.
  When she rolled over my face n heart instantly dropped.
   "Jay." I shuddered
"Alashia." I ran best I could over to her giving her the tightest hug.
  "Omg everyone's looking for you and baby Tay back home. " I said as she cried on my shoulder.
   "It's okay there gunna find us."

Timberly
    Earlier when i got to trays house he informed meh on the lead they had. It wasn't much but at least it was something.
   I was patiently waiting on tray to get off the phone.
  I haven't been able but to notice that Mario's disappeared in all this.
  We haven't been able to contact him at all unless it was tray. I looked from the bed to him as he placed the floor taking in the information given over then phone.
   "We gotta give it another week." He said tapping his phone on the palm of his hand.
  "We probably don't have a week trayon. Damn it's starting to seem like y'all don't kno what the fuck y'all doing sitting up in one spot talking itty bitty steps like fucking try to do some more then sit in fucking cars outside somewhere we already kno there not there. Break in traps shoot people... Do some or I will." I yelled as he just stood there.
   After a minute of silence I got up n wemt upstairs. I grabbed some clothes from my closest and went to the guest bedroom.
   I jumped in the shower and stood under the water just thinking.
   Thirty minutes later I got out n put on  one of trays shirts n some boyshorts.
  I walked downstairs and realized the house was empty. I grabbed some animal crackers and a Gatorade and went and chilled watching netflix in the living room.
Three hours later..
I heard the front door open then keys drop on the table beside the door. I looked up as tray walked in.
  He walked past meh and went straight upstairs.
  I continued watching tv til he came back down in just basketball shorts.
  I turned off the tv n made my way up the stairs. I went into the guest room n closed the door turning out the light.
   I had dozed off when I felt my body being lifted from the bed. I shot up to be met by trays arms around meh.
   "Tray what the hell are yhu doing." I said as he carried meh down the hall.
   "Yein think yhu was sleepin all night in there did you. " He replied stopping meh on his bed.
  "Yes. "
"Get over.."he said pushing meh so he could get in the bed.
    I did as told and got relaxed once his arms were around meh.
  "Baby im sorry for everything I said earlier I only ment the part were i feel like y'all aren't doing anything." I said sighing.
  "It's okay babygirl I get were yhu was coming from now get some sleep we gotta big day tommrw."
  "I love you." I said.
"I love yhu more mama."