Congratulations

Alashia
   I stood up and clapped as they called Timberly name. She walked across stage and received her degree.
  "Yeah Babyy," tray yelled.
I looked behind meh and Mario was nowhere to be seen. I figures he had just went to the batheroom. 
  Every since I've gotten pregnant Mario been acting funny, funnier then before.
  I been brushing it off cause I didn't wanna stress the baby. I'm now almost six months.
  Jayla should be poping out her baby soon shes bout big as a whale.

   I hugged my cousin and congratulated her. 
   "Thank yhu I'm so mutherfucking happy," she smiled.
  "Lol well meh and Jayla needa get home. Go have fun but not to much fun," I said and we all laughed.
  We said our goodbyes and meh and Jay left.
  When we got home Jayla ate while I went and took a shower.
  I jumped out really quick when I heard Jayla screaming my name.
  "What whats wrong Jayla are yhu okay?" I yelled wrapping my towel around meh.
  I ran to the kitchen and she was leaned over holding her stomach.
  "The baby's coming. Go get the bag we have to go." She yelled.
  I turned around and brushed to her room. I grabbed the bag and meh some clothes.
  I didn't have time to put them on so I left my towel on and threw them over my shoulder while I helped Jayla to the car.
  "Nigga go put some clothes on I'll be okay," she said.
  "No we gotta get yhu there you passed your date by two weeks it's time." I said driving 80 in a 60.
  "It hurts.." she moaned.
"Oh god. Uh. Uh. I dunno what to do breathe in and out or something." I said looking from the road to her.
  She was sweating so I rolled down the window.
  "Hurryyyy.." she groaned.
I pulled up to the hospital and jumped out before helping her out the car I made sure my robe was on tight. Yeah I changed into my robe before getting out the car.
  "Sumbody help her she's in labor," I yelled running in with Jayla on my arm.
  "Ok ma'am I'll take her... Can yhu sit in this chair for meh," a lady said pulling a wheel chair behind her.

  Timberly
I finally graduated school. I was so happy. Tray took meh out to a nice dinner and we made love six times. My thighs were aching.
  I layed in bed next to tray half sleep when my phone started vibrating like crazy.
  I reached over tray and answered the phone.
  "It's 2 in the morning this better be good." I said.
  "Jayla's in labor." Alashia basically screamed.
  "Oh my god seriously," I said jumping out of bed and turning on the lights.
  "Yes now get up here ASAAPP she wants yhu in the room." She yelled.
  "Okay okay I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and hurried in the batheroom I brushed my teeth then ran to the closet.
  "Trey get up Jayla in labor I gotta be there hurry up," I said throwing some clothes at him.  
  "What the fuck mane. At 2 in the morning." He groaned throwing the covers off him.
  "Yes hurry the hell up." I said pulling on my boots.
  He threw on his clothes and we got in the car. My whole body was shaking. I was kinda nervous.
  "We gone get there baby chill," tray said turning at a red light.
  "Bae go faster please." I begged tapping my thighs.
   When we pulled up I hoped out the car and ran into the hospital.
  "What room is Jayla McDaniels giving birth in?" I questioned.
  "O 6 that's right down that hall," she pointed behind meh.
  "Damn just fucking leave meh." Tray said.
  "I'm sorry baby come on." I said pulling him.
  "Are yhu Timberly Monroe?" A nurse asked putting blue gloves on.
  "Yeah."
"She would like yhu in the room." She said handing me some gloves and  blue scrubs. I went and put the scrubs over my clothes and went in the room.
  "Hey baby girl how yhu feel?" I smiled pushing her hair out her face.
  "I feel like this baby has a big ass head," she laughed.
  "It's okay the doctor says you'll be ready to push in less then five minutes."
  "Did Alashia put some clothes on." She laughed.
  "Lol what yhu mean." I laughed.
"She brought meh here in a towel the she took off the towel and put on a robe." She said and I died laughing.
  "Okay Jay whenever your ready." The doctor said sitting on a stool in front of jays legs.
  "Yhu got this I love yhu." I smiled holding her hand.
  "1,2,3 push." We all said.
"Good now again.."
   "Ahhh," she cried.
"It's okay big pushes and it'll be over. Big pushes."

  She pushed a few more times.
"One more big push." doctor said.
   She did as told and we soon heard little baby crys threw out the room.
  "Yhu have a beautiful baby girl." The nurse said wrapping her up before handing her to Jay.
  "She's so cute," I said touching her little cheek.

Trayon
  I sat in the waiting for trinna catch some sleep. It's been like three hours since we been here.
  I was highly thinking bout going home and going to sleep.
  I got up and walked down the hall when my phone started to ring.
  "Aye wassup man," Mario said answering the phone.
  "Nun at the hospital."
"Why yhu at the hospital. Tim okay?"
"Yeah she straight Jay went into labor some hours ago but wassup why yhu callen at six in the morning?"
  "So Traci mom came to meh and she was like they moving back to Louisiana. So ima need yhu ta drop her at my crib." He spoke.
  "Traci. Who dhet."
"The little girl I asked yhu ta look out fa the other night."
  Oh shit. I completely fagot she was at the house she must be scared as hell.
  "Aye nigga I'll drop her by I gotta go." I said shoving the phone back in my pocket then running back to the waiting room.
  "Tell Timberly ima be back." Is what I said before running outside to my Yukon.
  I hopped in and rushed to tha house.
I got out and ran in the house and to the guest room.
  "Where the fuck," I said to myself as I checked the bedroom and it was empty.
  I walked in the living room and she was stretched across the couch watching Dora playing with a pony Timberly bought her.
  "How long yhu been up and how yhu turn my tv on?" I said going into the kitchen.
  "I'm hungry." She whined.
"Well here eat this, then go get ready." I said passing her a bowl of cereal.
  "Where am I going?"