Bigger Problems

Timberly

I woke up and the bed was empty. I got up and went and washed up before going into the living room. Trey wasn't in there so I went to the kitchen and he was cooking on the stove with his back to me.
I wrapped my arms around him and stood on my tippy toes so I could put my head on his shoulder.
"Good Morning princess," he said turning his head a little poking out his lips for me to kiss.
"Morning whatchu making?"
"Ponchos."
"What the hell is that," I laughed going to the fridge.
"Its something my mom cooks all the time and she calls them Ponchos." He smiled.
"So what's it made of," I said grabbing the orange juice and pouring me a glass.
"It's basically breakfast food wrapped in a pancake."
"So it's basically a taco with breakfast food." I laughed.
"Yea."

We just got done with breakfast and I was putting on a some tights and a Nike tshirt . It just so happen Alashia dropped off some clothes and a pair of shoes for me.
I tied up my pink huaraches and grabbed my phone and keys off the dresser.
"I wanna talk to you about some." Trey said as I dropped my keys and phone on the counter.
"Wassup."
"I want yhu ta stop strippen now I'm fine with bar tending and waitressing but the stripping has to go." He said.
"Um I can't stop stripping Treyon." I said in a duh tone. He knows I got bills and shit to pay so why he even telling me this shit.
"And why is that Timberly. Yhu must like shaking yo ass fa other niggas," he said getting loud.
"The fuck. I do it because I have to put myself threw college. I can't believe you just said that bullshit to me." I yelled back.
"Well ion like err nigga seeing what's mine. What's fa me all in dey face cause i swear to god a nigga touch you ima catch a body and that's on my moma."
"Yein gotta worry bout a nigga touchin me. I got my student loans and shit to pay and yhu know this I'm not finna stop doin what I gotta do because yhu want me to," I said picking up my keys and phone.
"Aye yein leaving. Ima pay all dhet shit yhu need for school I just need you to stop strippen hell I don't want yhu to have a job period." He said grabbing my wrist.
"I been paying on my own and I will continue to do just that."
"Don't fuckin act stubborn wit me Timberly ima pay the shit... Just stop stripping please."
"Okay Trey. Bye." I said pulling away from his grip and walking towards the door.
"Don't be mad about it either. Needa be grateful college expensive." He said pining me against the wall.
"Mhm thank you."
He lifted my chin and placed his lips on mine.
"I gotchu." He said letting me go kissing my cheek.

I pulled up to my dad's house and went in. I didn't knock I just waltzed right in.
"Timberly.. how'd yhu get in?" My dad's ugly ass wife said as I walked threw the house.
"The door wasn't locked dummy," I said rolling my eyes.
"Aye don't start with me yhu little bitch. Your gonna like me I'm married to your father," she said gritting her teeth.
"Look you little slut don't call me out my name and I wouldn't like you if you were married to god himself so get it," I smiled walking away.
I ran up the stairs and knocked on the office door before walking in.
My dad's a major lawyer in town. I can't stand his gold digging ass wife, Mary either. She thinks she can run shit just cause she's married to my dad.
Shes a ghetto black bitch that thinks she needs a man to get threw life.
"Hey sweetie. " He said
"Hey daddy..." I smiled kissing his cheek giving him a side hug.
  "How's school?" He questioned taking his glasses off.
  "It's good. I can't believe it's almost over I graduate ina year can yhu believe it." I smiled.
  "I can I'm so proud of yhu. Any special guys lately."
  "Uhh yeah but it's only been like a month or two." I blushed.
  "Well I'd like to meet the guy."
"Okay. I just wanted to stop by but I gotta go. Got school ina few hours and I got homework I need to finish." I said gathering my keys and phone.
  "Alright bye love yhu."
"Love yhu too."

I closed my laptop and threw my glasses on the table. I finally finished my six page paper on the career I've chosen. I got up and looked threw the fridge for something to eat.
  After I was done I took a shower and threw on a pair of joggers and a white polo shirt with some black roshes. I left my hair straight down my back and put everything I needed in my backpack.

  Tray
I closed my office door and lit up a blunt. I started looking threw the papers on my desk with the shipment numbers and dates.
  The hustle was running smoothly since I've been here. Haven't had to body anyone or bust up in they house.
  I pulled out my phone and called up Timberly.
  "Hello," she answered.
"Hey baby what yhu doing?"
  "Leaving school. What bout yhu."
"Um at the trap looking threw some papers missing yhu. Yhu cumin to my place tonight or what.." I said putting out my blunt and tucking it back into my desk drawer.
  "I don't know I'll call yhu later bye." She hung up.
  "I know she just did not hang up in my face." I said looking at the phone.
    I locked up my office and headed to the house. I jumped in the shower.
  When I got out I put on a pair of boxers and some joggers. I out some leave in conditioner in my hair to keep my curls attack and went into the kitchen to cook me up some to eat.

  Timberly
    I walked into the mall at 9:34 pm.
I got onto the escalator and rode to the second floor. Once I got off I made my way over to the Chick-fa-la. I saw Jayla and went over and took a seat at her table.
  "Hey. " She spoke softly.
"Hey..why are we here jayla?" I questioned drinking my drink asked her to order me.
  "I'm so sorry TB I didn't mean to sleep with him. I miss yhu...I miss my best friend. I'm tired of yhu hating me." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.
  "I don't hate yhu I strongly dislike yhu for going behind my back and sleeping with my boyfriend. Four years Jayla. I told yhu everything about him and yhu go and fuck in my bed." I softly yelled trying not to catch attention.
  "I kno... But there's bigger problems TB can we move past this.. Please."
  "What do yhu mean bigger problems."
"After yhu left that day a week later I went to the doctor and found out I am pregnant but it's not Eric's. It's Masons. When Eric found out he started hitting me and wouldn't let me leave." She said letting tears fall down her cheeks.
  Eric is my ex, the guy she fucked. She was suppose to be like my sister but she betrayed me by sleeping with my boyfriend. Me and Eric were together for four years. She was in a relationship with Mason at the time she cheated on him with Eric.
  "He kicked me out and I went to Mason and told Mason about the baby and I stayed with him for a while until Eric shot him. Cold blood he died right in front of me and I couldn't do nothing. Now Eric after me trying to kill me because he thinks I'm snitching to the feds about his drugs and shit."
  I sat back in my chair trying to digest everything. I didn't know Eric was into the game. I didn't know Eric was a killer. I didn't know he was abusive.
  I wanted to cry for Jayla but I know she only wants sumbdii to turn to because she has nobody else but meh.
  Her mom's dead. Her dad's mia. And she knows of noone else.
  "What do yhu want me to do Jay." I questioned looking down at the table.
  "I need your help Tim. Please help me. Please.." she cried.