changed

Alashia
My face went blank as I looked at the person in front of meh.
I went to close the door but he stopped it with his strong ass hand.
"Alashia please." He whined.
"Why yhu here Mario?" I said.
"I've changed I wanna be here fa yhu and CJ. Just gimme a chance please." He said with a serious look on his face.
I looked behind him and saw Timberly typing away on her phone.
"Did yhu bring him here ?" I asked her and she looked from him to meh.
"I'm going to see CJ." She said walking into the house.
It was cold outside and I didn't have anything but some shorts and a bra.
"Come on." I said letting him in the house.
He sat on the couch and i sat on the coffee table. It was quiet for a while until he cleared his throat.
"So what yhu got to say. Like where have yhu been? Where were yhu when meh n yo son was almost dying ? Probably out fucking hoes right. " I said rolling my eyes.
"Alashia it wasn't none of that and that's the honest truth. I was locked up fa some months on a DUI and some dirty cops came and offered me a deal to snitch on tray and I started giving them false information and they found out I was lying and they came after me so I had to run for a while and I couldn't lead them back to you and Cj." He said grabbing my hand.
"really all this you couldn't call or find some way to contact us. This lil boy almost one and you done missed out on half the most important year of his life." i pulled back.
"I know