chapter 37

Ruvel's P.O.V

When Sky fell asleep the second time, I couldn't. I laid there playing with her hair and cuddling her. I watched the time go by as she slept. When she woke up, it was about six and we didn't really have any plans today so I said, "Hey, Why don't we take Killer fror a walk today? Its really nice out today." She smiled and hugged me.

"Ruvel, you do know that a rainy day isn't nice. It's perfect!" She said as she got dressed (I almost never do this, but here we go!)

 It's perfect!" She said as she got dressed (I almost never do this, but here we go!)

I got dressed and walked down to the entry room. "Are we ready, Beautiful?" I asked as I grabbed her hand. She smiled and we walked out of the house. We continued to walk until we got to the park. She still looked tired and was very skittish. We sat on a bench inside of a fenced off area of the park for dogs to run around without a leash. I pulled her onto my lap facing me and hugged her. "Its gonna be okay, Babe. Don't worry."  I looked down at her as she looked up at me. Her eyes were tear-filled and she was trying so hard to smile for me. I smiled softly at her and kissed her forehead. 

"Sky, if its not to difficult for you to tell, What is your story?" She sighed and spilled every little detail there was. I stared at her in worry and fear. How could she have lived through that? No wonder her psyche was messed up. I just held her in my arms for I don't know how long, but soon enough, she and I both got hungry.

Sky's P.O.V 

We went to McDonald's and ordered our food. I was so emotionally drained that I didn't even try to talk or even look at Ruvel. "He probably hate you now. No one could ever love someone like you." the voices inside my head said. I was startled when killer licked my leg. He was so cute when he rested his head in my thigh. I smiled and pet his head. Ruvel grabbed my other hand and squeezed it. 

I looked up a little to see his smile. That smile, just wow. If looks could kill, he'd be a serial killer. His amazing green eyes are very easy to get lost in. I can't believe that this perfectly imperfect guy would ever love a person like me. "Hey Sky, are you okay? You look like the night before the Hospital trip." He said. When he brought up the Hospital visit, I looked down. I hate that place so much. And I was destined to be there again. 

He stood up and moved next to me. "Sky, please look at me. I want to see your beautiful eyes." He cooed as I stayed looking down. He put his hand on my chin and gently moved my face to look at him. I had tears in my eyes and he smirked a little. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. They called our number and He went to get the food. After we ate, we decided to go have a movie marathon in the library.

I changed into PJ pants and a hoodie. Ruvel grabbed a bunch of blankets from the dorms and I grabbed a bunch of pillows. A few of the girls here walked into my room as I was about ready to walk over to the library. "Hey Sky, what are you doing?" Ashton asked, blocking the doorway. I sighed and put everything down. 

"what do you want Ash?" I said in annoyance. Her expression turned from plastic to demonic in 2.5 seconds. 

She stepped closer and pushed me into the pile of pillows. "You listen here, fatty. If you ever talk to me like that again I will end your happiness. Now answer me." She growled, venom lacing her words. 

I got up only to get pushed back down. "I was going to my safe haven and read, but I guess I won't be able to now that I have to serve the 'princess' who's presence I've been blessed with." I sarcastically said. And it was at this moment, I knew I f*cked up. She went full beast mode on me...