chapter 33

Sky's P.O.V

I opened the door and found a Ruvel that had bloodshot eyes, really messy hair, and a gash taken out of his shoulder. I stared at the scene in terror as my alter ego laughed and moved into the closet. Ruvel immediately scooted away even though he winced in pain with every move he took. I tried everything to get my dream to change to something else, anything really. Any other terrible dream would do, just not this one. Right then, my dream persona said in a twisted voice, "You know what, Ruvel? I kind of liked you. But you know, I can't have any witnesses of a murder around if I have anything to do about it. That being said, DIE!" Those words still rang in my ears as my persona plunged the knife into Ruvel's heart.

I woke with a start as the terrible dream ended and I almost fell out of my bed. I stared at my no longer sleeping boyfriend and saw a look of worry in his eyes. "Sky, are you okay? What happened?" I couldn't answer him. I couldn't bring myself to do so. He stopped asking me questions and pulled me into a hug, which turned into a kiss, which then got down-graded to bingeing all of the Disney movies that were on Netflix. After we finished the last one, it was about 5:00 in the morning and School was today, Damn. Now I have to decide if I want to fake sick or if I suffer through school. "We gotta go to school today, Sky. I know what you're thinking but we have to go. We have a test in almost every class." He sighed as he hugged me. His embrace was so warm and comforting. I don't know why I could ever even think about killing... Oh right. My mood did a complete 180 as I pushed him away. "Sky?" He said in a concerned voice. 

"We- um... we need to get ready for school." I said as I got my clothes and rushed to the bathroom. Right as I got my bra on, Ruvel opened the door. There were no words said, we simply stood there in awkward silence and both of us blushing a color so red, a tomato looks colorless. He closed the door quickly and I finished getting dressed. I opened the door so he could come in if he needed to and started brushing my teeth. He came in with his things and started getting ready as well. "Everything 's fine now" I though as I brushed my hair. But with my luck, that changed very quickly. Ruvel was brushing his teeth and toothpaste dripped on his black tee-shirt. 

"Well, Sh*t." He said before spitting into the sink and taking off his shirt. I tried my hardest to look away, but my curiosity consumed me. I was a blushing mess yet again and Ruvel laughed. "There, now we're even." He said as he finished brushing his hair and went to go get another shirt. We finished getting ready and headed out the door. We walked to school in almost complete silence until i wasn't paying attention and walked into a telephone pole.

I fell backwards and Ruvel chuckled a little before helping me up. "When did that get there?" He laughed even more. 

"It's always been there, Whenever you were about to walk into it, I always pulled you into a hug." He said as we continued walking. Once we got there, At least three girls were glaring at me. "The reason they are staring at you is because they think you are dating me."

"But I thought we were dating?" I said

"No, you said that we were 'friends with benefits'"

"Well, We are dating now. I-um- I mean i-if that's okay with you..." I said sheepishly.

"Okay, beautiful."