Chapter 22

Sky's P.O.V

After the incident with my dad, Mom thought it would be best if she asked her sister to come stay with us. She normally slept on a cot in the back of the animal shelter she owned, so she immediately said yes. She was here the next day with her stuff and a dark black pitbull with striking amber eyes. She was asked to stay so mom had another person around with some military background. I automatically went to the dog. He growled at me and in all of my great wisdom, I gave the dog a few pieces of bacon while Mom's sister wasn't looking. He then sat by me after that and he was such a love bug. "Sky, this is Zoe. She will be here as well as myself to watch over everyone in the orphanage, but the dog is for you only." When Mom said that, I squealed and asked what his name is.

"Whatever you want it to be. We just found him, so we don't have a name for him." Zoe said with a smile. I looked down at him.

"How about Killer? Do you like that name?" I stupidly asked the dog. He barked and wagged his ail, so I took that as a yes. We ran upstairs after saying thank you and I showed him his room. He jumped onto my bed and laid down at the foot of my bed.

Ruvel's P.O.V

I walked into Sky's room to see her and Killer on her bed cuddling. I walked over and he growled. I held out my hand so he could sniff me. I guess he smelled Sky's scent because he started licking me. "Well, never seen him do that before. Even with my workers." Zoe said. I jumped because I did't know she was there. She laughed and said that if we needed anything, just yell for her. I said thank you and she left. Sky patted the spot next to her on her bed and I sat down. I was really tired for some reason so, I layed back on the bed and Sky did the same.

"We have school tomorrow, don't we?" I chuckled

"I guess so, Sky." I replied.

(I don't know If the next day is Monday or not.)

She was the first one to fall asleep, then killer, then me.We fell asleep spooning.

The Next Day- 0.o

We woke up to Mom waking us up. We looked at the clock and it was 7:00. "Mom! school already started!" Sky yelled. Mom just laughed.

"Not anymore. We thought that your father might have known what school you went to, so we put you into a charter school about two blocks down the street. Ruvel too." I was shocked. I went to that school fro about half a year and I loved that school. I knew it started at 8:00 so I got up and put on regular clothes.

"No more uniforms!"I shouted in excitement. Sky still had sleep in her eyes. She groaned and rolled over. "Sky come on. I'll make you get up one way or another."

"Noooo... 5 more minutes." She whined I laughed and got an ice cube from the kitchen.She was still laying in bed when I got back up to her. I kissed her neck and carefully slid the Ice cube down the back of her shirt. "Ruvel! You ass, that was cold!" She squealed as she jolted up.

"Just be happy we don't have any uniforms in the dress code. Now hurry up!" I laughed. After I told her that, She was ready in two minutes flat. We got down stairs and grabbed hot pockets for breakfast. Of course someone had to be sick. This person was one of the boys named Randy.

"So, you and the little whale are going to a different school now?"