Chapter 20

Kelly's P.O.V

These people are so nice. They told me that they wanted an actual daughter then a "cinderella" daughter. Sky is the new Cinderella. Apparently, there son ran away about four years ago and thought that they should consider a new child. I loved their idea for Sky, she was born to serve beautiful people. We got to the house and it was huge. A split level house with an attic. We got inside and I found my room. It was a light pink room with a big mirror and a mini warehouse of makeup. I love this place already. They showed me the attic and saw a rickety old bed with an old thin blanket on it.

Sky's P.O.V

Mom said that their parole is over so they can adopt kids now. She also said that they will never be able to adopt me (Pause for dramatic affect......) because she was going to but the paperwork in to adopt me so I can stay with her without having to worry about me as much. I got moved into an actual room with a full sized bed, a desk, a TV, and a PS3. I was on the verge of tears because I never thought that I would ever get anything like this in my life. Mom walked in behind me and rested her hand on my shoulder. "Do you like it, Sky?" She asked me.

"Like it? I love it! Thank you so much for doing this, mom. I-I can't even explain how I feel right now. I'll do better in school, get good grades, stay out of trouble, anything you want me to do. I will do it all. Thank you!" I stutter as I hug her tightly.

" You don't have to do anything different than what you already do, sweetie. Although, If you want to get a boyfriend, I would love for you to introduce me to him first." She said with a teasing tone. I blushed and nervously laughed.

"What if you already know them? I'm not dating anyone, Just curious." I shyly said. She laughed and smiled. She said that I would still have to tell her and left. I get myself moved into my room and do the most cliche thing ever. I threw myself onto my bed and sighed. Finally, My own room. I sat up just in time to see Ruvel trying to scare me. "Nice try, Handsome. I saw you."

"Dang it, So beautiful, how's the new room?" He asked

"I love it! Nobody can mess with my stuff anymore and I finally get some privacy in this place." I sigh. He sits on the bed with me and side hugs me.

"Well, I'm just glad that I have you in my life for a little bit longer. So wanna get you ass kicked in Mortal Kobmat?" He asked.

"Oh you are so on!" I laughed. In the end, I won most of the matches. While we were playing another round, I was getting ready to almost defeat him another time when all of a sudden, he leans over and kissed me on the cheek. He won that one and I playfully punched him in the shoulder. "You cheated!" I laughed.