chapter 35

The shriek came from someone we thought we got rid of... Kelly.

Sky's P.O.V

Shitballs! Why does she have to be working at this food truck? How did she even get a job! She can't do anything except sit and whine about her make-up being messed up. "How dare you, Cow! how dare you kiss him!" Kelly said to me as she was walking to the door of the truck. She got out of the truck as people were cutting in front of out to give their orders to another guy who didn't really care about what was going on with us. Before I knew what was going on, she went to hit me. I braced for impact, heard a slap, but never got hit. I opened my eyes to see Ruvel was guarding me. 

He pushed Kelly back and she fell on her butt. "What the hell are you doing?" He said as Kelly got u and dusted herself off. She tried to get passed him, but instead, he picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and walked to the back of the truck.

Ruvel's P.O.V

I took Kelly to the back of the truck ad spotted what I was looking for. A dumpster. She tried to kiss kiss me, but failed hook, line, and sinker as I threw her into the dumpster. "Ru-Ru, How could you? I thought you liked me!" She yelled as she gagged.

I laughed and looked at her as an aura of insanity consumed me. "Yeah? Well then, you thought wrong , asshole!" I  said as I slammed the lid. (Don't worry, it's plastic and she could easily lift it up if she wasn't such a barbie...) I walked back around to the front of the truck and Sky had our food in her hands. She had a scared look on her face as I walked up to her.

Sky's P.O.V

When Ruvel came back to the front of the truck, his eyes looked like as if he was planning to kill everyone in the line right now. 

(Yeah, I know this is Karma, but I have to admit, if there was a scar, the eyes were green, and his hair was a darker shade of red, it would look exactly like Ruvel right now

(Yeah, I know this is Karma, but I have to admit, if there was a scar, the eyes were green, and his hair was a darker shade of red, it would look exactly like Ruvel right now...)

I took a step back and he stopped walking. "Hey, are you okay, Sky? What are you backing away from?" He asked in confusion as I sat down at a table. He walked over to me and sat down next to me. I continue to stare at him and soon he looks back at me and says, "Oh no, am I doing the thing again? The thing where I look like psycho?" I shook my head yes. He then closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes, he was back to normal. "Better?" He asked

I smiled and said, "Better. Now let's eat!" And with that we scarfed our food down as id it was the last meal we would ever get. After we were done, we went back to the house and I went to my room. Ruvel stood at in the doorway for a little, then started walking away. "Hey, where are you going?" I yelled, trying to be loud enough that he can hear me. I didn't get a response so I just laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Ruvel's P.O.V

I went to the dorms and grabbed my jacket from my bed, then went back to Sky's room. She was asleep. I smiled and laid down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. "Sweet dreams, beautiful." I said as I kissed the top of her head. then after playing with her hair a little, I to fell asleep.

Sky's P.O.V

When Ruvel came back into the room, I wasn't asleep. I jut had my eyes closed. He walked over to the bed, laid down, and wrapped me in a hug. "Sweet dreams, beautiful." He said as he planted a kiss in the top of my head. I just laid there, listening to his breathing pattern, feeling the rise and fall of each breath. Soon, we both fell asleep.