Chapter 4

I went to the nearest window and opened it.  That was the easiest part of getting into a locked school. He followed still. I ran through the halls yelling things about my old friend who suicided on this day three years ago. A boy that wasn't living in the orphanage tried to stop me but I slipped through his grasp. "Sky!  Sky!  Stop." Ruvel grabbed me and restrained me. I thought back to all the other times he did this.  I relaxed because every time I relaxed, he let go.  I tryed to relax but he didn't let go.

"I'm calm, okay."  He moved me to a near by classroom.  "You're not calm.  What are you doing here? Surrounded by boys stronger than you are." I couldn't believe it.  He knew I was lying. I dropped my box and slid down the wall to the floor and started crying.  "Hey,  it's okay. Today has been crazy. Just let it all out." I cried harder.  He slid down the wall and stuck his legs out in front of him. I scooted closer towards him and he pulled me on top of him. I cried into his chest and he held me.

Ruvel's P. O. V

She fell asleep on me a little while after she stopped crying. I grabbed her and her box and headed home.  When I got there,  all of the other fourteen girls were waiting for us in the entrance hall. They all gasped as I carried Sky to her bed. I set her down in her bed and put a blanket over her.  I turned around to find that all of my belongings have been moved to a bed across the room.

"Your stuff was put by Kelly's bed so you don't have to hear Sky's snoring."  I stared at Rebeca and smirked.  "Well guess what girls, I snore too."  They all laughed and grabbed my arms. "Well we don't care if you snore. We just don't like it when Sky snores because it sounds like a semi truck." I grabbed my backpack and scoffed at them,  " Oh really? I sound like a train."  I was lying because I didn't snore but I want to comfort her if she wakes up and starts freaking out.

They all gasped and I walked over to Sky's bed.  I moved to the one closest to her and bumped into it on purpose so I could scoot it closer to Sky without being too obvious. I got settled into my bed and pulled the blanket up over my shoulders. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.