Chapter 3

Dinner was the best. I told her this morning that the new kid A.K.A Ruvel could pick. He picked Mexican food. We ate pretty much the same things. We ate enchiladas, quesadillas, and green Chile soup. Everyone else was picking at their food and they all picked rice, and chicken that wasn't even near spicy. We were excused until everyone was done . As we left everyone saw and started to take small bites of food. When Ruvel side hugged me, they ate faster. We closed the door and I was histaricaly laughing.

Ruvel asked what was so funny and I responded, "This was an awsome idea! One, I love Mexican food and two, they hate Mexican food!" He started laughing and we made our way to the backyard. I ran and dived onto the grass. I rolled over and laid there, under the tree staring at the sky. "Hey, what was that?' I sat up and said," What do you mean?" He looked at me and laughed again. "The way you volleyball dove for the grass.

I held my hand up and he took it. I pulled him down, the only thing was that he landed on me. As he landed on me, Kelly came out. He got off me and I got up. Kelly came to me and pushed me into the bird bath. "Hey! That wasn't okay!" Kelly looked back and smiled. "Of course it was Ru-ru. Its so fun!" He glared at Kelly as he walked over to me. I didn't know what he was doing until he did it. He picked me up and carried me to the house. He set me down at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, thanks for that. You really didn't have to carry me. I could have just walked next to you or something." He looked at me and blushed. "Y-You should probably get dressed for bed." He turned around still blushing. I walked up to my bunk and got dressed. I found out why he was blushing, my shirt was see through because if the water. I took the bandages off of my arm to check it. "How did they heal that fast?" They weren't completely healed, but they were better than all of the other times I cut myself.  I looked at the bandage and noticed something was drawn on it.  It looked like a little red dot. It had the words keep these if and when you find them.

I cut that piece of the bandage off and put it in my locked box under me bunk. I got changed into some pj pants and an old but comfy shirt.  I walked down to the living room and saw that everyone was wearing booty shorts and super tight,  see through tank tops.  I walked to the "love seat" because it only had room for two people.  I say down and everyone was moving around so they could all try to sit next to Ruvel when he came in.  He made his way through the girls trying to grab his arm and pull him towards them.  Sadie smiled at him, Dawn blew a kiss at him and I stared into the mountains of gifts that piles up on the other side of the room.

Ruvel's P. O. V

I made my way through a forest of hands trying to pull me to my doom as I made my way to Sky.  "All these other girls looked like sluts compared to Sky," I though to myself. I finally got to Sky and sat down. We were both still loopy from the closet so we were acting passive. Kelly on the other hand wasn't. She walked over to Sky like she was going to throw her off of the couch. She was about to hit Sky when I grabbed her and moved her to my lap.She started blushing really hard and I blushed too when I remembered that I was still new to her. I put her on the other cushion and moved to the floor in front of her. Mom came in and started bringing he presents over to her.

Sky's P. O.V

I opened the first one and it was from Lilith. It was a computer with a fairytale theme on it. Then, I opened Sarah's. It was a really soft blanket that I've been wanting for at least two years. I went through the pile of them, opening the thirteen other presents. The last one was from Amy, it was a Taco cabana gift card and a note that read, " Go feed your face, Fat ass."

I dropped the card and walked out of the room. Mom yelled at them and let Ruvel try to find me. Luckily he knew the house pretty well by now. Otherwise I would have over dosed on anti-depression pills.  I was getting the pill bottle from the lock box under my bed when Ruvel barged in.  I didn't stop trying to open the box and when I got it open I felt him hug me from behind and whispered things to me. I relaxed a little and he let go.

He grabbed my box and picked it up. I sat on my bunk and noticed that he picked the one next mine. Great,now because of me he won't have any other friends here.  He sat down next to me and went through the box.

Ruvel's P. O. V

I sat with Sky on her bed, looking through her box. There were many harmful things in it like the box cutter, pills, and a pocket knife. But those things weren't the worse of it.  There were pictures of Sky and a few other girls and a boy.  Another picture was them at Halloween a few years ago.  They were all dressed like Creepy pasta people. Then I noticed three horribly written letters. One for each kid in the photos. I read the beginnings of each of them. Those were suicide notes.

Sky's P. O. V

He closed the lid of the box and locked it. I looked away because I didn't want him to see me cry. He slid the box under my bed and held me in a hug for a little while. "Hey, I have one more birthday present for you but it comes with a price." I looked at him and asked, "What is it?" He held a necklace with a fake bloody knife on it.  I thought it was adorable. "So I give you this, you have to promise not to cause harm to yourself on purpose. Promise?"  I stood up and threw my arms around his neck. "I promise."  I took the box and gave it to him to put under his bed.

We walked down stairs and grabbed everything I got from today and put it in a doufle bag. We were walking up to the dorms again and Ruvel asked, "Aren't there other boys here?"  I looked down at the floor, "Yeah,  but they are in a school lock in. You will meet them tomorrow at school."  I stopped and for some reason, started laughing and crying. "Hey, is everything okay, Sky?"

  I was shaking by now. "Yeah,  everything fine.  Except for the fact that my last friend that went to that cut his wrist and severed a major artery." I couldn't stop shaking even though I tried so hard. I ran to the dorm as fast as I could and grabbed the chest. I ran with it out of the house and to the school.  Ruvel followed me the whole way there.