Chapter 6

After time was up, Mr. Dain walked around to see how we did. He started with Ruvel who did an amazing job on his cake. Then be went to everyone else's stations. Finally, he got to me. He stopped and started at it. I knew he liked the Dallas cowboys and decorated my cake with their logo. "Good job on decorating, Sky." The bell rang and I left without Ruvel. He was surrounded by all of the girls in that class.  I got a yard away from the door when I heard him scream my name.  I ran back, pushed people out of the way, and grabbed him. "He's new and off limits.  He has a girl friend."  And with that,  I walked off with Ruvel trailing behind.

"Hey! What the heck was that? I don't have a-" I covered his mouth and said, "Girl  Friend. There was a space in the middle. So you have a friend that is a female." He laughed as we got to our next class. "You're a smart girl,  Sky." I blushed a little as we sat down. "As if! She couldn't even talk until she was three."

Ruvel's P. O. V

Seriously,  even the English teacher was picking on her. She sat her down in the front and said I could take whatever seat was left after evrryo e sat down.  Of course,  no one sat next to Sky. The rest of the day went like that and finally I got out of P.E. I went home and did my homework. After a little I wondered where Sky. I called her cell and she picked up. "Hello? What do you want?"  I walked outside and talked to her for about three minutes until she said she was stuck in her locker.

I walked back to school and heard banging down the hall. It was her. I opened the door to find a beaten up girl. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey,  just getting familiar with my locker for the year,  ya'know?"  She got up and went to feel her necklace but it wasn't there. She frantically looked everywhere for it but couldn't find it.

"Sky, it's okay. We can find it later." She looked up at me and wimpered, "No, we have to find it. I don't want to break the promise."  I picked her up and smiled. "Hey, you don't need the necklace to keep your promise. Okay? Let's go home." She didn't move. I threw her onto my shoulder and carried her home.

"Mr. Angelo and Mrs.Wooder, where have you been? Its dinner time and I haven't seen you all day." I put her down and laughed. "Long story short,  she got locked in her locker by Kara." She laughed and smiled. "You could have told me anything and you tell me the truth? I like that about you, Ruvel." She walked into the Dinning room.

Sky's P.O.V

We followed her into a room of girls and boys. I hate it when I'm the last one to get in here. The boys try to grab my butt and they call me a slut because I have stretch marks on my stomach.

The girls thought this was funny so they let them do it. Thank God Ruvel was standing next to me or I would have hit someone by now. I sat down in the middle of joziha and maliki. They each moved one of their hands on to my thighs. I started blushing. Mom placed plates in front of everyone and we began to eat. As I ate and tried to forget at their hands, they kept moving inwards. Then I shot a look of pissed-offedness to Ruvel and he got up.

I smiled as he dumped ice down their shirts while Mom wasn't looking and they emedially took their hands off. I ate as fast as I could without caring what other people thought and went upstairs.