Chapter 32

Ruvel's P.O.V

As I walked away, I felt like a complete idiot. Why did I just walk away from her? She could be scared and lost by now and its all because of me. And yet here I am, half way to the bus stop near the trail head tripping every two minutes. I can't believe I did that to Sky. I'm just as bad as... the kids at the Orphanage. Shit! Sky was right about me. I did turn out to be just like them. I'm so stupid! As I thought this, I fell again and this time, I didn't try to get up. I just laid there and finally let out all of my bottled up anger, sadness, and confusion that I had.

Sky's P.O.V

As I was walking to the bus stop, I heard a bloodcurdling scream from about five yards in front of me and I carefully try and run over. I jumped back when I saw a figure on the ground, motionless.  I crouched down and poked the body a few times. "Go away..." The figure said into the ground. I tried to make them sit up and was successful after a few attempts. I soon identified the person as my boyfriend. "I said go away, Sky. You were right about me. I did turn out to be like the other kids in the orphanage. You deserve to have a better life than this and right when you got it, I ruined it all over again. I'm so sorry for everything and I don't expect you to want anything to do with-" I stopped him before he said anything that would lead to permanent damage in our relationship.

"Why would I not want anything to do with my best friend and the first boyfriend I ever had. Ruvel, today has been crazy and I don't even remember half of it. I'm just really tired and hungry. Let's go home and calm down." I said as I helped him up. We walked down to the bus stop hand and hand. we got the bus all to ourselves as we rode home. 

Ruvel's P.O.V

Apparently Sky wasn't lying about her tiredness because she fell asleep on me as we rode home.  She looks so cute when she sleeps. I smile and cover her with my jacket for the next ten minutes until we get to our stop. When we got there, I didn't have the heart to wake her up so I carried her off of the bus and into the house. When I closed the door, I was met with Killer and Zoe. "Why were you out so late, Ruvel?" Zoe asked as she stood up from the armchair she was sitting in.

"I had a fuse blow and dragged Sky along with me, Please don't punish her for breaking curfew. It was my fault, Ma'am." She smiled at my attempt to get Sky out of trouble even though the story was true.

She went silent for a minute then opened her mouth to say,"Shh! I'm not gonna get you in trouble with my sister because you were honest with me, but don't think that you are gonna get out of everything by telling me you short-circuited, Okay ya Brat?" She said as we both chuckled at the last part of the sentence. I thanked her and walked Sky up to her room. I was tailed by Killer all of the way up there. When I set Sky down on here bed, She woke up.

Even before she or I said anything she yanked me onto her bed. "Don't you know that if you go into the dorms after curfew, the others are gonna gang up on ya? Stay here." Sky groggily said as she cuddled into my chest. I smirked and wrapped my arms around her as Killer fell asleep at the end of the bed. She was so cute. I don't know how anyone could ever be so mean to her. I fell asleep right after that and for once, I had a good dream.

Sky's P.O.V 

After I fell asleep, I had a nightmare. But it was a completely new one. I was in the main entry of the house and there was red on my hands. I didn't know why though. I walked up through the house in search of someone, but nobody was there. I walked into the dorms and I now know why no one was walking around. They were all dead.... At this moment, I finally figured out what the red substance was that was on my hands. It was blood. I wanted to scream, but instead I laughed, which scared me even more. I counted the bodies and realized that everybody was dead. Everybody except one person.... Ruvel. The me that was in my nightmare walked all around the house until she reached a door that said "Janitor." I knew he was in there, I heard muffled crying.

I opened the door and...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

DUN, DUN, DUUUN!

I know, I know. I'm so evil to leave you on  cliffhanger even in the event happens in a dream, but it gives me something to start the next chapter with. Okay, Bye my lovelies!