Chapter 30

Ethan's P.O.V

 I feel really bad about this. I don't want to do this but if I don't, then everyone at school would know that I was gay. (I swear that everyone is beautiful and I support all of your decisions.) I mean I would be fine with people knowing, just not when our school is so small and rude. I don't need all of that on top of the fact that I have co-dominant skin color. I already get bullied for that. The farther that I get away from Ruvel and Sky, the closer I get to my freedom. And their demize. Why am I doing this? Why am I ruining someone's happines in return for my secrets? If you haven't guessed what I'm doing by now, I'm helping Ruvel's mom to get him back as her slave. I walk in the door of the house that is pristene and polished and was met by the Queen of all barbies, Ruvel's sister. "Who the hell are you?" She asked slightly moaning for some reason. I shrug it off and walk into the living room where their mom was.

"Well?" She asked in a rude tone. I walked closer to her and sat down. Her daughter soon followed.

"Is there any other way I can get out of this blackmail?" I nervously asked as her daughter sat next to me.

She thought for a second, then turned to her daughter who was the first holder of my secret. "What do you think, babe? Do you have any ideas other than the one I had?" She asked as she blew a puff of smoke out from her cigarette.

"How about he 'helps' me? for one whole week, any time I ask? That would be a thousand times better than getting that dunce back from the orphanage in my opinion." She said with puppy dog eyes at the end.e(If you don't know what I mean by 'help', you are way to innocent for this world.) I sighed when she said that. The only reason jaye likes me is because of my voice and looks. I can't believe that a girl that is four years older than her brother and two years older than me would go as low as this.

"Only if you want, sweetie." Her mother said in a light tone like the one that you would talk to dogs in. Jaye squeals and grabs my hand. "This week is gonna be fun." And that was the last time I saw sunlight for a week...

Ruvel's P.O.V

As the weeks went by, Ash found out what happened and why I was so out of it and Sky got noticeably better. Then, I found out from Ethan that my sister basically kept him in a kinky cave for a week. "Well then, I trust you with my life. Thanks for doing that for me. I mean, you barely even know me and you went against your sexual identity for me." I said as tears came to my eyes. 

"Well actually, When Sky disappears from the Orphanage for hours on end, she met with me at the park. From the way she talked about you, You are like her guardian angel, her brother, and her dad in one. You would never let anyone hurt her and would go anywhere to keep her safe." Ethan said with care in his voice. I blushed and he laughed a little. He hugged me and we said goodbyes. I decided to go to the cafeteria and get Subway for Sky and me when she wakes up in about ten minutes. Through out this week, I've noticed a pattern in Sky's self altered sleep schedule, so I can pretty much predict when she wakes up. When I got up to the room, a nurse was in there with a groggy Sky. "Ahh, Ruvel. I was wondering where you went. Sky will be ready for discharge tomorrow." The nurse said as I set our food down. 

"Thank you for telling me that. Do I need to get our guardian to come and sign anything?" I asked, knowing how these things work. Only without having a good outcome.

"No, she already filled out the paperwork for her the last time she did this. She has been here quite a few times and with each visit, one less friend that comes to see her. Then none, and now you. Please don't let me see her here in this state again, Ruvel. I can't do this anymore with such a beautiful and kind girl." She said as she left the room. I stared at Sky who was now fully awake and heard our conversation. 

Sky's P.O.V

I couldn't look Ruvel in the eyes after he found out about my multiple visits here. I heard him walk over to me and sit down on the edge of my bed. "Hey Beautiful, I brought you some food." He said as he held a subway bag up for me to see. I laid back down and turned to face the wall. I guess Ruvel noticed my mood change from ready to be awake to wanting to sleep forever and not have to deal with the world, because he sat down with his back up against the headboard. He then pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed a little because he normally was never this affectionate anywhere except my room, let alone there.

He chuckled a little and hid his face in the crook of my neck. "Sky, I love you more than anything else I have ever had, and if you really did die, I don't know what I would do. Please never change and if you start feeling this way ever again, I don't care if we fight, if I am doing something important, or even if I am in the shower. I will be your safeplace. I promise." He said into my neck. His voice was unnaturally deep for him and to admit, it was kinda intimidating, but I liked it. He kissed my neck and moved his head away from it.

"So, about that Subway, Ruvel?" I asked as my stomach grumbled for food. We ate in silence and soon I fell asleep and he soon did the same

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Sorry if any of this chapter made you uncomfortable. I swear I will try not to do that again. I have no idea what part of my arse I pulled that from. Bye for now my lovelies! :3