chapter 34

Sky's P.O.V

Finally! School is over and we got out a week earlier than public schools, so we have the house to ourselves for the next week. I got home, went to my room, and fell onto my bed. "Finally, we shall never be separated again, my true love, Never again!" I said as Ruvel walked into the room. He then walked over to me and pulled me off. 

"No, Bed is my true love! You can't take it away from me." He said and jumped on my bed. I laughed and laid down on the bed next to Ruvel. He pulled me closer and smiled. "We can share the bed." He mumbled. I hid my face in his chest so he wouldn't see me blush, but he gently moved my face and made me look at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. My phone went off and it was mom. "H-Hello?" I said, trying to not stutter. God, Ruvel's so cute. 

"Oh, Hi Sky. What are you doing?" Mom asked

"Oh, not much. What's up?" I said in reply.

"Just checking up on ya. Oh, and I know that you're alone with Ruvel. Put me on speaker." Mom ordered. 'Oh no' I thought as I did as asked. "Okay, now if I find that you guys do anything stupid or inappropriate, I will separate you two faster than I would separate a fire and gasoline." She said and hung up. I burst out laughing when I saw Ruvel's face.

(All Credits go to the Artist that drew the full picture

(All Credits go to the Artist that drew the full picture. this is a really amazing picture when it isn't cropped) This is what his face looked like, only he does not look that much like Shiro...

He smiled at me and booped my nose. "Your laugh is so cute." He said as I stopped laughing and started blushing. "But I bet that this blushing mess right in front of me would be up to play some Little Big Planet?" He challenged.

"Oh, you are so on!"

Time Skip brought to you because I'm real lazy

Ruvel's P.O.V

When we got bored playing games, it was about 1:00 PM and neither of us had eaten lunch. I walked into the dorms and grabbed my wallet. "What are you doing, Handsome?" Sky asked. 

"I'm getting my wallet so we can get something to eat. Where do you want to go?" I asked her. We went back into her room and googled places until we settled on a food truck that sells a variety of international foods a few blocks away. "Hey, do you know how to skateboard?" I questioned as we were almost ready to go. 

She looked confused and finally said "Yes, but why?" 

"Because I have two skateboards and we could use those to get there instead of the bus." I said, trying to not let her know that I lost my bus card the night that she got back to the hospital. She smiled and said okay. We grabbed the boards and went on our way. When we got there, each of us had earned a few battle wounds from falling onto the side walk. (Always be safe! I was gonna say wear a helmet, but I don't so I don't want to be a hypocrite) "So, what are you gonna get?" I asked Sky.

She stayed silent for a little, then answered, "I'm probably gonna get takoyaki, what are you gonna get?"  I looked at her like she had three heads. "What?" She laughed out in a  defensive tone.

"I'm just wondering why you would want to get deep fried balls of squid. I'm going to get ..." I stuttered.

"So what are you getting, Ruv?" She asked again.

"I'm gonna get.... *sigh* Takoyaki." I said in defeat as Sky looked at me with a smug look on her face. "You better get that smirk off of your face beautiful, or else." I said.

"Or else what?" She said while being her cute cocky self. Now it was my turn to smirk.

"Or else this." I said as I pulled Sky closer to me and kissed her. It was short but it was enough to make her blush. Then, I heard an over-exaggerated gasp that we both knew all to well...