chapter 24

Sky's P.O.V

My first class was math with a teacher named Mrs. Morgan. Basically everything in that class was online and I really didn't get it. She didn't teach us anything and whenever we didn't understand the lesson, she said "Did you watch the video?" or "why don't you rewatch  the video." So that's basically how the first part of my day went. Hopefully Mrs. Huber will be better. She let us go and I met up with Ash who was in my class. "So, where's the other class?" I asked.

"They normally get out a few minutes after us because of their behavior problem." he said with a slight chuckle. "So Sky, before the teachers blew the whistle, You never answered to whether you are dating or not. Do you trust me enough to tell me, or not?" He said fairly excitedly. I didn't want to answer him without asking Ruvel about the situation so I said the first thing that came to mind.

"Panda butts!" I bursted. Ash laughed at my quote un-quote response. "I'm so sorry! I got nervous and said the first words that came to mind!" I immediately said after I heard myself say panda butts. He continued laughing and I looked around to see if Ruvel's class had gotten out yet. They didn't. So we sat down and started asking questions about each other. I finally got to my favorite question. "So, what's your favorite gaming system?" I asked. In my opinion, PlayStation is way better than Xbox, but it holds nothing against the Wii. Mario Kart is one of my favorite games to play.

"PlayStation. What's your favorite game, Sky?" He asked back at me. I laughed.

"Well, I am a force to be reckoned with when it comes to Mario Kart." I snarkely said.

"well then, I guess we will have to see who is the Mario Kart King sometime this weekend?" HE asked with confidence and sass lacing his words as he spat them out.

"Oh I'd love to, but I volunteered at an adopt-a-thon for a local shelter. But how about Next weekend?" I asked with fake pity. He winked at me signaling a yes to me. I jumped when I felt hands wrap around my waist, hugging me from the back.

"Dude, you're short! I can barely see you when you do that, Ruvel." Ash said shocked that I was almost as tall as Ruvel. I laughed and Ruvel did too. "what's so funny, guys?" He asked confused.

"The only reason that I'm a little taller than her is because she is wearing semi-new Vans and the have like half an inch to burn and I have old converse that have almost no sole." Ruvel explained. I then saw two or more girls glaring at me in disgust. Oh well, probably just beause of the new girl aura. The rest of the day went by in a blur. I still want to know why those girls were staring at me all day.