Chapter Forty One- Here

Book Finale :)

Claire's pov

Immediately after the wedding reception Leon and I went home. We hadn't even made it to the bed room when we started kissing passionately with little Junior between us.I broke the kiss, Junior crying in my arms. I gave Leon an apologetic look and he pecked my forehead.

"He was sleeping until you woke him" I blamed my husband as I climbed the stairs in order to put Junior to sleep.

"Its okay, mommy is here and won't let anything happen to you" I stated as I placed the crying child against my shoulder.

Placing him to the crib for a moment I took the the baby bag from over my shoulder and placed it onto the bed. I removed his already prepared bottle, making my way over to the crib.

I sure hoped that he was hungry.

I took him up carefully, placing the bottle of milk to his mouth. His lips grabbed the softness of the bottle immediately, his lips curling over it.

His sucks were light and I smiled at him, kissing his forehead. So he was hungry indeed.

"You are just as miserable as your father you know that right?" I teased and his tiny hand gripped my hair.

"Hey!" I stated before chuckling softly as I pried his hand away with my fingers as that hand was busy feeding him while the other held him. The moment he coughed I pulled the bottle away from his lips, placing him to my shoulder.

"There, there...it was never mommy's intention to choke you, I'm sorry honey" I told him as I patted his back gently.

He yawned, me placing him to the crib gently as I kissed his forehead. Well that was easy, usually he made putting him to sleep a hard task.

"I love you" I stated as I kissed his forehead a second time. His gray eyes closed slowly, his tiny fingers balling, something I always found cute whenever he slept.

Turning the lamp on I exited the room quietly, making my way to the place where I left Leon last. I then came to an halt when I heard his voice coming from the our bedroom.

His back was to me and he was on his phone. I hugged him from behind, him taking one of my hands in his hand he glanced at me. He kissed my hand softly before speaking.

"Five am...I will be there" he told whomever he was speaking with and moments later he hung up. My eyes fell to his suitcases on the bed and he sat down, still holding my hand as he ran his hand through his hair.

"You have a mission" I stated masking my voice so he would not hear my disappointment. He looked up at me.

"Its for a month" he told me and I smiled, I was tearing apart truly. We had just gotten married, we should be celebrating.

"It's your job, I have to understand that Leon" I told him truthfully as I sat on his lap.

"In that month I should be spending time with you" he told me as his lips brushed my own.

"And you will, I'm sure you'll call me" I told him as I took his lower lip into my mouth for a small moment. He kissed me, looking into my eyes.

"Calling you and being with you are two different things Mrs. Kennedy. I am going to miss you" he told me as he pushed the things he was packing aside. He flipped me onto the bed, his palms pressed to the bed as he stared down at me.

"Then show me how much you will miss me Mr. Kennedy" I told him and he leaned in, claiming my lips in a kiss of aggression.

*******