Chapter Thirty Two - Good Morning

🎶Done for me🎶

Leon's POV

Her skin was so soft and smooth, our hips moving in sync as her nails sunk into my back. Soft lips pressed against my shoulder, her teeth grazing it slightly.

Being supported my one hand my other hand fisted her hair, sweat lining both our bodies. She bit my arm slightly, her hips raised to take more of what I had to offer.

Her angel like moans filled the room as our bodies moved against each other, she was warm and I was cold. Pulling my head down she kissed me, moaning and groaning into my mouth with each movement I made above her.

The way she said my name was unlike anything I've heard before. I would never get tired of hearing my name roll of her tongue. It was something I would ask her to do over and over again.

I could feel her thightening around me and I broke the kiss to stare at heavy blue eyes. She had finished the race and to be honest I wasn't far behind her.

I blinked my self awake, me tossing the covers aside to look down at myself. Why had I bother? I couod already feel what's going on down there.

I swore, staring up at the ceiling as I thought of how I had ruined my sheets.I shouldn't even be having thoughts like this to begin with. I shouldn't even be dreaming about these thoughts furthermore.

It was now 10:44 am.

Getting out of bed I headed for the shower in an instant, not bothering to check on Claire as her open bed room door spoke for itself. She was awake.

Hearing that the shower wasn't running I entered the bathroom undressed quickly, wasting no time to get into the shower. I was a complete mess.

The cold water gave my vairious body aches attention, my fingers raking my now wet hair. This was one of the days when I felt extremely exhausted.

I hadn't slept last night and this was the reason I woke up so late. I was usually up before the sun but last night left me no time to sleep comfortably.

Claire was restless, she cried like a traumatic child in her sleep. I spent my entire night checking on her periodically, her constant kicking and screaming scaring the baby.

Another factor to me loosing sleep because with the baby awake screams were added to Claire's screaming.

After puting the baby to sleep, in order to calm Claire I had to get into bed next to her, holding her for a good four hours before she finally stilled in her sleep.

When I went back to my bed things got worst, my mind and dreans fell into sexual thoughts of Claire. How? I had no idea and the worst part was, deep down I knew that was something she anticipated.

Something I anticipated but found repulsive, that would be manipulation. Claire was going to hate me after regaing her memory fully to learn that I had broken her heart. Sex was something you did not want to drag in that equation.

I would never hear the end of it from Chris.

I turned the shower off, exiting the bathroom with a towel around my waist and my semi ruined clothes in my hands. The smell of breakfast lingered in the air and even though the aroma was tempting, I had to get dressed and dry my hair.

*****

I clicked my tongue as I made my way downstairs, the taste of the minty toothpaste still evident in my mouth.When I got downstairs Claire smiled, two plates in her hand as she looked in my direction.

"Good morning" she stated as she placed the food down, retrieving two cups of coffee before placing them next to their respective plates. I ran my fingers through my hair.

She sipped her coffee as I spoke.

"Good Morning Claire" I stated, not staring at her for too long as my dreams still plagued my mind. I was also still very tired and I knew there were dark circles under my eyes.

"I hope you don't mind me making breakfast, it's just that you were still sleeping" she apologized as she sat down, one of her sandwiches now in her hands.

"If you don't like bacon I understand but usually everybody likes bacon so I just thought..." And I cut her off when I leaned in and took a bite of the sandwich resting in her hands.

The cheese was warm I could feel it on my lips. I stared at Claire.

"Thank you" was my simply reply, Claire placing the sandwich down as she stared at me. Her hand reached out, her thumb moving across my lips to wipe away the excess cheese.

My heart beat increased and I suddenly felt like a teenage boy. Claire took her hand away but what surprised me was the fact that she kissed me, pushing herself to her feet as I placed passion into that kiss.

She was around my waist and on the island in an instant as I placed my tongue into her mouth. With her hands on my shoulders she pulled me in closer, my lips leaving hers to fall on her jawline.

The moment my name left her lips was the moment I moved away from her. Claire stared at me with a puzzled expression while I ran my hand through my hair.

I could not do this.

What the hell was I thinking?

I looked away from Claire only to hear her hop from the island, her voice shaky as she spoke.

"Leon I'm really sorry for what you saw but I swear I'll make everything up to you...Wesker and I was a mistake" she stated softly and at the mention of his name I felt bitter.

"A mistake you allowed to happen" I hissed, the words leaving my lips was unplanned. Claire looked at me with intense narrowed eyes.

"The last time I checked you distinctly made me aware of you walking out on me Leon so don't you stand there as though you care about me! " she yelled and I became equally angry.

Cared about her? She had no idea what I had been through just to get to her.

"Actually I do care about you because while you were busy with him I spent nights with no sleep trying to gain hints to your location! I risk my job just to save you from the man that would be willing to kill your very own brother before you Claire!" I yelled as I gestured with my hands, Claire forming small fists as she stared up at me.

"And you think I slept with Wesker because I wanted to?...I had no idea of who I was, I didn't even know I had a son! I wanted answers and yes Leon, maybe sleeping with him wasn't such a bad idea after all. You walked out on me didn't you?! Why the hell did you come back for me?!" she yelled, her blue eyes saturated as she stared at me.

The anger that had built inside me faded, her words stung. She actually said it, the love I had for her was something she was unable to see.

Not sparing me a glance she stormed off and my eyes fell to the food on the table. Something went from sweet to bitter in only a matter of seconds.

She had the right to be upset, she ended up in that mess because of me. How could I blame her for it?

"Claire, look I..." But she wasn't in the room and when I searched the entire house I realized the truth. She had left and my bike in the garage was now gone. I fisted my hair, dialing Chris.

There was the sound of raspy breathing before the call was answered.

"This better be good Kennedy" Chris stated hoarsely while Jill asked lowly why hadn't I chosen a better time. It was a low complaint but I heard.

There there 😊😊😊 Two updates in one day ;) Yaaay meeeeeee...

Vote and comment please👉🌟

Jae💓💓💓