Chapter Thirty Eight - Shopping

Claire and Leon☝☝☝

Leon's POV

Claire decided to go shopping with Jill and Sherry while I was forced to go suit hunting with Chris. When I said forced I meant that Jill threatened Chris of six months with no physical contact if he chose to purchase his suit alone.

By physical contact I presumed Jill meant no make out sessions and particularly no sex. Those words were enough to break a man's heart, especially a man like Chris.

As for Claire, she threatened that I would be on diaper changing duty until Junior stopped wearing them. As harsh as Chris's threat was, I would have prefered if she issued the same threat to me.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my son but the few times I had to change his diapers was enough to drive a man insane. It was the little guys new fun habit to pee on me while Claire made a video of the horrific moment.

Even worst Claire nagged me on what I was doing wrong every time it was my turn to change the baby.

"Leon, if you do it like that it will fall off you know"

"Be gentle with him, he's not one of your agent buddies"

"Did you you clean him properly, let me check"

"It's just pee Leon, not acid"

"Hold his legs like you aren't afraid to drop him Leon"

"He's supposed to be comfortable in the diapers Leon, not too tight not too loose"

Just to name a few...

I could just imagine how she would have my ears bleeding if I had not decided to go with Chris rather than going alone. Claire had a right way to do things and if I didn't do these things 'the right way' I would never hear the end of it.

Women...

"Okay Kennedy let's get this over with" Chris stated as he stood from the sofa, tossing the canned beer into a trash bin close by. He toyed with his car keys.

Claire and Jill crossed their arms, Chris and I receiving our respective death glares. "If you two lie to us we will know" Jill warned.

"Why would we lie?" Chris asked and Claire rolled her eyes.

"As if you two share the same shopping style and dressing style" Claire pointed out and I had to admit, she was right.

"We will be good Claire, how hard can it be to pick out a suit?" Chris asked with a shrug.

"We mean it Redfield" Jill warned her husband who gave her a slight smirk.

Chris kissed her cheek, whispering something to make the short hair brunette go red immediately. The frown on her face was completely wiped off.

"You know I don't even want to repeat that, I think I'll need to pour chlorine into my ears" Claire stated and Chris patted his sister's head.

"Don't worry Claire, I won't kill Leon for not making me aware of the engagement until four months after you accept his proposal..." Chris stated and Claire smiled.

"Yet..." Chris added as soon as he reached the door frame and Claire's smile fell. I kissed Claire's cheek.

"He wouldn't stand a chance" I assured Claire and Chris poked his head inside.

"I heard that Kennedy" he shouted, Jill rolling her eyes as she led me out of the house. Well someone had a great hospitality.

"Okay, have fun you two and try not to knock each other out!" Claire yelled as she waved us off as the door closed.

Chris Got in his car, me entering to sit next to him as he got the car started.

"You do know they will take three days to find that dress right?" Chris asked as he drove onto the main road after a few minutes. I rested my head in my hand as I stared through the tinted window.

"Don't reminded me" I told Chris truthfully as I knew how women took shopping serious. If a garment did not scream 'PERFECT' then that item would not be bought.

"So Leon, what is your favorite asset on a woman?" At Chris's sudden question I turned my head in his direction swiftly.

Where did he drag that question from?

"What?" I asked still trying to find out what lead Chris to asked me such a question, he was making the car even more uncomfortable.

"Well there is a heavy traffic Kennedy and I'm bored so you might as well answer; boobs, thighs, lips..." Chris explained with a shrug as his gaze was kept ahead.

I struggle to fight the thought of kicking him from the car and taking the wheels.

"And you choose this moment to talk about the assets of a woman?" I asked and Chris eyed me for a moment.

"Unless you choose to speak about a man of course" Chris stated and just the thought of that was enough to set my mood to a sour one.

I gave Chris a look and he shrugged as though to say what.

"I thought so Kennedy, anyways I do like a woman with curves...the thighs captivates my attention...you know, tells how much she can take" he told me and I pulled out a small bottle, taking a sip of whiskey.

"You don't say Chris" I stated knowing that a woman with curves was ideal woman for a man with Chris's body type. After all, Chris needed a woman who could handle his strength.

Jill was that woman because even though she was not your ideal 'thick' woman she still far from slim. Additionally she enjoyed kicking ass as much as Chris did.

"And you Kennedy?" Chris asked.

"The eyes" was my simple reply and Chris smiled. He knew his sister had attractive blue eyes so she was the star of my reference. Indeed she was, Claire had the kind of eyes you would want to get lost into.

"Come on Kennedy...I'm supposed to believe that my sister's eyes is the only thing fascinates you?" Chris asked and I gave Chris a questioning stare.

What was he getting at?

"Well Claire does have an amazing physique, every thing on her is the right size, except her waist which is attractively small" I stated and Chris glanced at me.

"Hey can you reach my wallet Leon" Chris asked as he pointed to the section of the car designed for storing. The club box.

"Sure thing" I replied as I leaned in, opening the club box. That's when I felt it, Chris's hand connecting with the back of my head harshly.

"What the hell Chris?" I asked as I stared at club box that was now open and empty. There was nothing in there to begin with, Chris just wanted to smack me.

"I'm her brother Leon, no matter how amazing Claire's body is you aren't supposed to tell me that" Chris lectured as he made a turn.

"You lead me to say it" I pointed out.

"To test you obviously, didn't think you were stupid enough to answer me and reveal your sex life with my sister" Chris stated as he shook his head at me.

Lol. 😂😂😂

Vote and comment please 😊😊😊

👉🌟