Chapter Seven-We aren't Freinds, We will never be Friends

Claire ☝☝☝☝

Claire's POV

"What is that?" I asked Wesker who was reading some document while I was seated on one of the metallic bed. He had been reading it every since I got here and I really wondered why it was so important.

He ignored me, turning the page as he removed his cigarette to puff smoke. I swung my legs gently, if he wanted me to be the thorn in his side then so be it.

Well someone had no manners, didn't he know I was only speaking to him because I was bored. Honestly I would have had a better chance talking to the wall in the room which I slept.

I'm pretty sure the wall in that room would make some sound. Might as well I went back there.

I was about to get up when Wesker looked to me, taking the cigarette from his lips. 

"Sit" he stated, one word gaining the reaction of a bullet, me sitting immediately. Smoke filled the atmosphere.

Well if he wasn't going to talk to me why the hell did he bring me here?

"Because he is awaiting the examiner who will examine you soon and also he can hear you" he stated and I covered my mouth.

I really needed to control saying my thoughts out loud. What if I had decided to use the word asshole in that sentence?

He then looked to his watch, placing the cigarette back to his lips. I stared at my red heels.

This place was the closest thing to hell, a hell that had nice clothes. A hell that was controlled by a man who wore shades indoors.

What was up with that anyway? I'm sure everyone around here knew what his eyes looked like.

"Why bother with the dark glasses? Everybody here knows how your eyes look" I stated and Wesker looked from the document to me.

"I wear the glasses not to hide my eyes from everyone" he stated as he continued reading.

"Then why wear them?" I pressed on and he ignored me, taking the last draw from his cancer stick before throwing the small piece to the floor, stepping on it.

"Why..."

"I heard your question" he cut me off, looking up at me from his position on the chair. His wore a pissed expression, an expression that showed me that he appreciated silence more than anything. 

"Then why won't you answer?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him because I found that quite rude.

"Why won't you stop asking?" He retort, his hold on the document tightening.

"I was just trying to make a conversation" I stated softly. Why was he even dodging the question?

"Waste of time, we aren't friends and we will never be friends" he hissed while I toyed with the end of my dress. Well that much was true we were two different personalities sharing space. 

But I actually think he needs a friend. Around here he had colleagues...not friends.

That explained it, he was so harsh because he wasn't used to anyone being around him. His inhumane powers gave him the ability to push people away. It was the rock he hid behind.

"You know, you act tough and strong but deep down you are just a sad little boy" I told him, a smirk tugging my lips as I awaited his reaction to my sudden point. A dew minutes of silence passed. 

His attention turned to me, Wesker placing the document down as he crossed his arms, staring at me. A topic he suddenly found interest in.

"Do enlighten me Ms Redfield" he stated, tapping his feet slightly.

"First of all, you hide your eyes because you hate seeing them, you hate seeing what you really are. You miss humanity" I stated proudly.

He stood, standing before me as he stared down at me, his arms crossed.

"Interesting, do continue" he insisted in his 'fear' posture.

I swallowed, staring up at him. Okay Claire, don't let him intimidate you now, he's just mad that you know.

Well in general he is a madman but don't let that scare you now, you are the thorn in his side remember. 

"I know you aren't human, that's why you have those abilities, this place is a lab that build super humans. It explains the metallic beds all around" I stated, tapping the metallic bed on which I sat.

"Should I publish your discovery Miss Redfield?" He asked sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. Fucking narcissistic bastard!

"I wasn't finish" I stated firmly.

"Then do finish until your examiner gets here, your claims fascinates me" he told me. I swallowed, why was this man (snake thingy) so intimidating?

"You miss being able to feel so you take that out on everyone around you.  Deep under all this..." I stated as I gestured to him with my hands.

"You are sad and alone" I stated while I smirked, waiting for him to justify what I said with body language.

Waiting for him to prove my theory right. He didn't give me that however.

Instead, he gave me something else, a huge shock when a gloved hand came in contact with my thigh. my body froze right then and there.

My breath itched, me looking at his hand then up at him. His face gave nothing away as he had his eyes fixed to me the entire time. 

What was he doing? Why is it I somehow like this feeling as opposed to trying to get him to stop.

His finger moved in circles on my thigh before making slow movements upwards on two fingers. I swallowed spit as there was the feeling of warmth building in my chest.

My hand gripped his arm, my eyes closing for a moment as I felt his breath on my ear.

"Now tell me, why would I miss humanity when emotions get in the way so easily? I think you should reconsider your hypothesis miss Redfield" he stated. He reclined his hand, my gaze lifting to meet his face. 

"Your examiner will be with you shortly" he stated as he walked out of the room, not even sparing me a glance. I couldn't even speak as I had used up all the air earlier while I gasped like a dying fish.

He made his point, leaving me to stare at nothing for playing right into his hands.

Wesker one...Claire zero.

What y'all think if that chapter?

Vote and comment please ;)

Characters aren't mine and they belong to the creators of resident evil. Also pictures and videos aren't mine 😊😊😊

The plot of the story is mine however😊