Chapter Nine- I'm still human

Claire Redfield☝☝☝

Claire's POV

I blinked, staring at what was occurring beyond the glass, my fingers pressed to it. A man was coated in blood and strapped to one of the metallic beds while the men in white did nothing.

How could they remain so calm in a room with a man who was practically begging to be spared? A man who probably was going to be murdered.

They simply took recordings, preparing various vaccines or death liquids rather. I moved closer to the glass, the man's agonizing scream piercing my ears.

I felt sorry for him, the way how the men in black used there guns to tell him to shut up.

What the hell were they doing to him? Better yet, what were they going to do to me?

Would I eventually face the same tragic?

"Please! I beg your mercy!" The man cried as he desperately trying to tear free. My eyes moistened.

What kind of sick organization was this? Human life was treated like that of an animals.

We were treated like lab rats...the question was lab rats for what? Wesker was just an example of what they could create.

The man cried out in pain as he was injected with something but fell silent afterwards. I stared in horror.

This is the worst thing anyone could see.

He went still and I watched carefully, only to see him melt as though acid was poured onto him. I jerked in shock, they killed him.

I gasped, backing away from the glass into a hard chest, still shaken. It was when I looked up at Wesker I actually remembered that he was the one I was walking with.

"Would you like to see another movie Miss Redfield?" He asked as though what had occured was a fucking joke.

"What the hell did they just do to him?!" I asked by yelling and Wesker looked behind me. Not even the C in care on his face.

"When it's your time I guess you will know Miss Redfield" he stated simply as his face remained blank. I knew he was cold but I never thought he was that cold.

"You're a cold bastard you know that right?" I spat through words, his face still expressionless.

"My apologies, I'll wear a jacket next time so I can be a warm one. Come, we have matters to attend to" he stated as he began walking, I gave him a look as he did.

Fucking Prick!

I gave the glass one last look before following him.

That poor man... I thought as I continued walking.

That's when pain shot through me, pain I found so familiar. I stopped, making a pained face but not touching my stomach.

Oh no, this could not be happening.

Wesker stopped, his fist tightening. I guess he was wondering why his prisoner stopped.

"Is there a problem Miss Redfield?" He asked or gritted rather. I swallowed, well there was. The kind of problem I'm sure he couldn't help with.

Not that I wanted him to anyways.

"Um, I need to use a restroom" I stated softly, Wesker giving me half of his face as he spoke.

"I fail to believe that with all the stunts you've tried" he hissed, walking on, expecting me to follow.

I didn't. I watched him walk on instead.

"I'm not moving until you take me to the nearest restroom" I demanded, him turning to face me fully, a knife in his hands.

"I beg your pardon?"he asked and I took a deep breath. He heard me and I knew it.

I remained fixed, my arms crossed. Seeing that I was not going to follow he froze.

"Well don't you aim to use the facility?" he asked and I took slow steps towards him.

*****

I wanted to leave the stall but couldn't. Even if I wanted to go back out there to snake face I couldn't. I might as well stayed in this stall for five days.

Another pain shot through me and I grimace.

"You are testing my patience Miss Redfield" came Wesker's voice from the door of the female restroom. I rolled my eyes, he spoke about patience as if he had any.

Three seconds to him was patience, I had only been in here five minutes and he was already growing impatient.

In times like these it would pay to be a man.

"Okay Miss Redfield, I have waited long enough" came Wesker's voice as the door opened, me bolting the stall that I was in immediately.

Shit! Think faster than the bastard moves Claire.

"You can't come in here, this is a female..." And as expected he cut me off.

"Nobody is in here and don't you think I know what an imagery of a stick woman wearing a skirt means?" He hissed, referring to the symbol on the main door as he checked every stall along his way.

In no time he was at my stall and upon seeing that the door was bolted he took the entire thing off. I stepped back, my arms behind me.

He placed the door aside, staring at my hands that were hidden behind me. He removed his gun, placing it to my forehead.

"Okay hand it over" he stated as one hand opened towards me. I arched a brow.

Hand over what, the pain in my stomach?

"Hand what..." He then drew both of my hands from behind me, staring at my empty hands quizzically.

Well, was it my fingernails he wanted?

"Then if you aren't plotting an escape then why are you still in here?" he asked as he placed his gun back to his hip. I looked to the floor.

His hand gripped my cheeks, sinking his fingers into the bone of them. I made a noise.

"When I ask you something you answer me" he hissed and I tried moving my face only to have him squeeze harder.

The fucking hell, why must he always be so savage?

"Now come" he stated as he finally released my face, my hands in bondage. I looked up at him, wondering if I should bother saying anything.

"I can't" I stated, trying to move backwards but he pulled me forward instead.

"You are only making..."

"I can't move because unlike you I'm still human and if you do realize I'm a human female!" I yelled, Wesker's eyes dropping from my face to below my stomach. He made a face I couldn't quite describe.

He moved away from me immediately and I looked away. Why did I even bother?

"You are menstruating?" He asked as his eyes moved from my stomach to my face momentarily.

Would he quit doing that?

I kept my eyes to the floor, finding another stall and closing it with the bolt, not caring if he heard my muffled sobbing.

In this moment I would actually appreciate him shooting me in the head.

Wow, yikes. Poor Claire don't you think ;(

Well let's see what will happen in the next chapter guys ;)

Vote and comment please;)

I OWN NONE OF THE IMAGES OR CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY!!