Chapter Thirteen- A new prison

Claire's pov

I looked around the room as soon as I entered, Wesker behind me as soon as he had closed the door. The air was refreshing as opposed to the other environments I had been in in.

Yes, this was the kind of air you could breath.

"Where are we?" I asked as I touched the small table, looking around the room in awe. Everything was well in order and in one word, perfect.

"Your new cage" he replied coldly and I walked to the direction of the bedroom. I would just ignore him for now.

Didn't want to make myself anymore irritated than I already was. Period cramps were enough.

The bedroom was just as organized, only one thing wasn't organized.

The bed.

The bed was being used, I could tell by the position of the covers. It was a girl thing.

This room was being occupied. My eyes widened as I turned to face Wesker, my arms crossed.

"This is your room isn't it?" I asked the blond man who gave me a stern look. Who am I kidding, that was the look he always gave me.

"How observant of you" he remarked sarcastically. I gave him a look. So he found this amusing?

"Why am I here?" I asked, not liking where this was going.

"You are ill aren't you? My plans for the day had been..." He looked at my stomach which I covered with a frown. His eyes then met my face before continuing.

"Affected" he continued coldly and I really want to remove the gun I knew he had and shoot myself.

"So you bring me here because?" I asked. He crossed his arms.

"Based on your remark I'm guessing you would have prefered sleeping on the cold floor?" He asked. He said that as though he cared.

"Actually I would, I was actually getting used to it anyway" I stated in aciditand in a split second I appeared on the bed.

I stared up at familiar dark glasses before looking at my pinned wrist. I bared my teeth.

"I think you fail to know the difference between a order and a request Ms Redfield" he stated as I stared up at him.

My eyes then fell from his face to the figure leaning against the wall. His grip on my wrist loosen as he straighten up, still not facing the figure.

"What is it Ada?" He asked and from the darkness a woman emerged, placing a gun to the the leather strap on her thigh.

"Growing soft? One would think you are ready to make love to her" Ada teased Wesker who stared down at her.

Wesker?

Me?

Love making?

Well that was disgusting, the man wasn't even human. Who knows what venom he would pump into me.

Him making love to me? I cringed at the thought.

I think not. He would probably slam my head against the headboard in the process.

"They won't drop the search Albert" she continued while I sat up, turning my burning wrist.

Albert? She was the only person to refer to him by his first name.

"Wait in the main room, we shall discuss the matter there" he stated and the Asian woman nod, eyeing me before leaving the room.

"Girlfriend?" I asked Wesker who gave me a look at my question.