Chapter Two- Greatest Fear

Leon ☝☝☝

Leon's pov

I wiped the blood from my nose, spitting blood as I stared at Christopher. In another scenario I would have punched back, not giving him the chance to pin me against the wall.

Two things stopped me from doing so; he was Claire's older brother and I had too much respect for him.

However in this scenario I deserved this, I deserved everything he gave. The blame for his sister being kidnapped was one that should be left on my shoulder.

"Chris that's enough!" Jill yelled, moving Chris away from me harshly. He looked at her and she harden her stare.

"She would still be here if she had stayed with Jill and I but you just had to make her feel as though she needs to be alone" Chris hissed as I slid against the wall, staring at nothing.

I was on my way home from hectic work hours when on the dashboard of my car lit up. I answered the phone present on the dashboard on the second ring.

"Kennedy here" I answered, one hand on the steering wheel as I stared before me.

"They took her...it was too late...they took her Leon" Came Jill's shaky voice on the phone, sobbing following. Her ranting and cries wasn't making anything clear.

She wasn't making anything clear by her sobbing...

"Jill ..."

"They took Claire! Claire has been kidnapped Leon!" Jill cried and my foot slammed against the brakes immediately, the car behind me making a huge swing.

"Asshole!" The woman driving the car yelled, speeding off. My grip on the phone tightened...

The baby crying was what brought me back from my flash backs, I looked at Jill who was holding the crying child.

I stood, approaching Jill who handed me my son. I pressed my lips to his hair, red hair just like his mother's.

"I'm getting her back, even if it means losing my very own life" I stated, my eyes fixed on the crying child.

"I know I should have let her stay. She kept saying she needed her own space, searching the newspaper for ads on apartments. I should have let her stay" Chris stated as he fell to his knees, Jill next to him.

"This isn't your fault Chris" she stated.

She then looked to me. "This isn't your fault either Leon. Nobody knew this would have happened" Jill stated and Chris stared at her.

"Wesker is going to kill her in three months Jill...my sister's death will be on my hands. How can I not blame myself?" Chris asked.

"Where do we even begin, Wesker has tabs on us while we have not one fucking clue as to where he could be holding Claire" Chris hissed, his fist clenched.

"Then we uncover every rock until we do" I hissed as I placed the now sleeping child to the crib, my hand on the pistol that resided on my hip.

Chris looked at me before turning to Jill, his eyes searching hers. I knew where this was going.

"You are not leaving me. Claire is just as important to me Chris she is my best friend and she is like a little sister to me." Jill stated, her hands caressing each side of Chris's face.

He shook his head.

"I am not bringing you to Wesker Jill" Chris stated and Jill shook her head, her tears now visible.

She was not going to let this go either.

"You have to take me with you" she insisted.

"And who will we leave the kids with? We need someone who is capable of protecting" Chris stated and Jill thought on that for a moment.

"I think I have someone I mind" she stated and Chris and I looked at each other.

*****

"You have got to be kidding me" Ada remarked as she looked at Jill.

"You've got to be kidding me also" Chris stated and Jill gave him a look.

She then return her gaze to Ada.

"I'll pay you" Jill added and Ada exhaled smoke, pulling the stick of cigarette from her lips. She gave thought to Jill's statement.

I took the cigarette, throwing it to the floor as I stepped on it.

"I'll pay you double what Jill offers if you don't smoke while you watch the babies" I told her and she crossed her arms.

"How would you even know if I smoked or not?" She asked and Jill, Chris and I looked at each other.

We stepped aside, Sherry dragged her suitcases inside Ada's house, Ada eyes widening.

"Meet your assistant, Sherry Birkin" Jill stated with a smile and Ada gave her a look. Ada then looked at me.

"You guys better pay me as soon as your road trip is over. The day you guys get back I want my money in full" Ada threatened.

"Deal" Jill stated as she reached her hand towards Ada, Ada shaking it as both women maintain eye contact. Jill then brought the kids inside along with their bags.

"Sherry as all the things you need to know on a list. " Jill stated as she kissed her girls, Chris doing the same.

I touched my son's cheek with one finger, I was going to get Claire back even if it took everything I had inside me.

I then looked to Chris who gave a firm nod, Jill giving the babies one last look before we left.

"Have any idea on our first visit?" Chris asked, him and Jill getting in the back seat while I got in the driver's seat.

"That's where a good friend of mine comes in" I replied simply, adjusting the mirror above me before reversing, driving of into the beginning of our mission to save Claire.

Chris's little sister and the woman I fell in love with...

Chapter two ;)

Please remember the characters aren't mine however the ideas and Imagination used to create this story are mine.

Not familiar with the characters? Dont be afraid to research them or simply pm me :) I don't bite guys ;)

Until I see you all again, vote and comment please ;)