Chapter Five- I will hurt you

Claire☝☝☝

Claire's POV

I blinked in the white lighting, me looking to see that I was half naked and strapped to a metallic bed.

What the hell!?

I tried to free myself, only to have Wesker appear in my field of vision. Black and blonde catching my eyes.

I should have known. I tugged my arms and legs harder.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he warned as he typed something on his laptop. Since I was me and simply knew better, I wasn't going to take his warning.

I ignored his statement, pulling my arms as I still tried to free ankles I groaned. He glanced at me, turning back to his laptop as he continued typing whatever bullshit he was working on.

"What is it you want from me?!" I yelled, finally giving up as pain from tugging shot through me. He said he had answers yet he gave me nothing.

He kept silent, it was as though I was not even there. Well who knows, maybe to him I wasn't even there.

I closed my eyes, tying to stay calm.

"Why is it I only know my name...why can't I remember anything?" I asked again hoping I would receive an answer.

I turned my head to look at Wesker who lit a cigarette, still not answering my question. This man had compassion for absolutely nothing.

How can a man be so...so inhumane.

"Answer me!" I yelled and just like before he continued his work, my anger building. He puffed smoke before taking another draw of the cancer stick.

My frustration must be pleasing.

He would never answer any of my questions. I had to get the answers myself. The question was how?

"Analysis complete" the computer announced, Wesker ejecting the flash drive and closing the laptop. He took one final draw of his cigarette before throwing it to the floor and stepping on it.

He turned to me, pressing a button that freed the bondage of my wrist and ankle. I sat up, turning my now pink wrist.

My ankles looked the same.

"Get dressed" was his simple demand and I hopped from the cold bed, holding the dress he threw. I looked at the dress then him, the blond turning his back to me.

Well what do you know, he knows how to be a gentleman.

"I presume you are wise enough not to try anything" he stated and I got into the simple black dress, drawing the thin sleeves over my shoulder.

Well fuck you asshole.

I looked to the floor. The gesture showed me a side to his character, even of he saw my goodies he surely act as if he didn't.

He wasn't the average creep to fill his eyes.

"I'm done" I stated. He faced me, his laptop being placed under his arm.

"Very well, right this way Ms Redfield" he stated as he led the way and I eyed something that caught my eyes while we left the room.

A ray of hope.

A pen.

As soon as I reached the table it was on I grabbed it, placing the pen between my fingers. As we walked I felt my fingers tightened around the pen.

I ran my tongue over lips, falling to the floor. Nothing tried, nothing done right?

"Fuck!" I groaned, holding my ankle.

Wesker faced me immediately, his eyes telling me that the small action was wasting his precious time.

He tilt his head, "Is there an issue?" he asked me, his arms crossed.

"I think I broke my ankle" I told him and he approached me slowly, getting on one knee as he grabbed my ankle.

Well then, imagine if the ankle was really broken.

"Seems fine to me Ms Redfield..." He began and as he turned my ankle. I faked pain, my grip on the pen tightening.

One...two...

I gasped when his free hand grabbed my wrist and the pen fell, amber eyes meeting me throughout his shades. I swallowed.

"But..." He continued, his other hand tightening its hold on my ankle.

"If you really want a broken ankle, I can give you one" he hissed, his lips inches away from my ear.

My eyes widened.

I froze, staring at the hand he held captive. How could he possibly guess my move?

*****

I was tossed to the floor like a doll, Wesker giving me a wicked stare. Well did he have to be so rough all the time?

I pressed my palm against the floor as I looked up at him. Again, what the hell was he?

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled and he paced the room, a gloved hand raised.

"I could ask you the very same thing miss Redfeild. You fail to understand simple instructions" he hissed.

"You can't keep me here forever!" I yelled.

"Now why would I do that?" He hissed and I grit my teeth. I closed my eyes as the tears threatened to fall.

It was when blood trickled to the white floor I realized that I was bleeding. I touched my forehead, blood appearing on my fingers.

I stared at the fingers in horror.

"I will hurt you" he hissed as he dragged me from the floor by the back of my neck, pressing my face to the cold wall. I groaned at the impact.

"So far I have maintained a gentle composure but Miss Redfeild you seem to be forcing my hand. I have been kind, don't make me regret that decision" he hissed only for his chest to vibrate on my back.

I coughed...my fingers caressing the wall gently.

"Answers...you said you had answers to my questions" I stated and the pressure increased.

"Your name is all you need to know" he hissed, I clawed the wall, eyeing the parts of my 'new guest room '.

"And where will I sleep?" I asked as he released me, getting on one knee so he could get a good look at me.

"You seem to figure things out well. Figure out how that issue will be resolved Ms Redfield" he stated as he stood, adjusting his gloves before walking out of the room.

The door closing behind him..

I placed my head against the wall, staring at nothing. Even the very building was cold, cold just like everyone in it.

I pressed my eyes shut, hugging myself as I drifted into the world of slumber.

Well hello there, how are you finding the book so far? I hope you like it ;)

Until the next chapter, vote and comment please😊😊😊

👉🌟