Chapter Twenty One- The Wrong Word

Claire's POV

"Where are we?"I asked as I looked around the dimly lit room before my eyes fell on dark shades. He looked at me, a glove hand tapping the table lightly. Everything in this room was red and black, the lighting red too.

"Well you are sitting on a chair Miss Redfield" he told me and I gave him a wicked stare.

Must be take everything literal? Didn't he think that I was away of that?

"Besides the obvious" I stated as I eyed the food before me, my eyes falling on his empty side of the table. Following the movements of my eyes he spoke.

"My body does not require feeding the way yours do. Now eat" he stated and I used the fork to toy with my food, staring at me through my bangs.

This felt too much like a date and I didn't like it. We were enemies and I prefered it that way. He was messing with my plans of wanting to escape.

"You still left my question unanswered Wesker" I pointed out clearly only to have him lean in and hold my face in an uncomfortable position.

I held his stare, my fingers tightening around the fork in my hand.

"Your curiosity is something you should forget while around me Miss Redfield. Forgetting will do you some good" he told me and I cast my gaze elsewhere.

He released me, leaning back as he watched me. I took small portions of my food, trying to avoid his intense gaze.

"Well if your going to do that for the entire time we spend her you'll leave me no choice but to think you've poisoned me" I told him as I sipped my wine to wash the food down.

Why was it I found the heart to eat when this man wasn't even eating? For all I knew this could be my last supper.

"Maybe" was his flat reply, me choking on the drink.

I stared at the food then at him in horror. Maybe! I spoke of him poisoning me and the bastard said maybe?!

"That was a mild joke Miss Redfield. So Christopher...what do you remember of him?" he stated as he returned to tapping the table lightly. I stared at him.

Chris? Why had my brother suddenly spiked his interest, he was well aware that my memory was jumbled. He knew what he did to me...was he asking these things for amusement?

I continued eating, my eyes everywhere but him. I knew enough to know that my brother was the only family I have. What I retained of him was of no concern to Wesker.

Besides, even if I did mention what I knew he would just wipe my memory again. I looked at Wesker, trying to gain his motive.He stood, going behind me as he leaned close to my ear.

"It was a simple..." I cut him off.

"What do you remember of your brother?" I threw back at him, his laughter filling my ear.

"I'm just concerned if his death will affect you Miss Redfield" he stated and I threw my knife and fork down, standing. I turned to face him with narrowed eyes.

"Is this why you brought me here? To see how fucked up you have made me? To get inside my fucking head?!" I yelled as I shoved him away from me, my fist clenched.

He barely moved back.

"I find this puzzling, if I am inside anywhere but your head it does not seem to bother you Miss Redfield, do explain that to me" he added, angering me more.

I smacked him, his face remaining in the position I sent it as his shades fell to the floor. My body shook.

"I don't know what went on between you and my brother but don't you fucking touch him!" I yelled, my fist balled as he faced me slowly, amber eyes falling on me.

He grabbed my wrists, pressure being placed on the area as he partially showed his teeth.

"I find it as a gesture of ungratefulness when you should issue such demands. Have you forgotten I chose to spare you?" He hissed and he allowed me to pull free.

"Spare me to do what Wesker...to watch my only family die by your hands?!" I hissed as her took his glasses from the floor, putting them on after wiping them in my dress.

I gave him a look and he ignored me completely. "Your brother should have died years ago so I don't think killing him will pose a threat" he told me as I stared up at him.

"You really are a sadist...the sick things in life give you pleasure" I stated, my voice laced with venom.

"I think the word sadist is a mild description of what I am Miss Redfield" he stated as he touched my face, his fingers stroking my lips. I closed my eyes.

"How could I bring myself to sleep with a bastard like you?" I hissed as I shoved his hand from my face, his arms falling at his side.

"You should be thankful you are still here rather than complaining" He hissed and my eyes fell on his waist, the gun hosted there filling my eyes. He lifted the jacket, his eyes falling on the same gun.

I grabbed it, pointing it at him and he smirked, directing the gun to his chest, his hand on mine. He tilted his head at me in amusement.

"Why stop now...your aim as been taken, pull the trigger Miss Redfield" he stated as I sobbed. I shook my head, shoving him into the very chair I once sat in, pointing the gun a myself.

The game he wanted me to play with him had been canceled. Wesker removed his glasses his eyes fixed to me. I could now taste my years as my finger caressed the trigger.

"You don't follow instructions very well Miss Redfield" he told me and I pointed the gun at him.

"Shut up!" I hissed and he raised his hand in surrender, leaning back into his chair, his ankle resting on the knee of the other leg. He was gaining entertainment but I was actually serious about this.

I pointed the gun to my temple again, my blue eyes locked with his amber ones. "I know why you are keeping me alive" I hissed and he toyed with his gloves, still holding my stare.

"Is that so?" he asked and I gritted my teeth, nothing would ever bother him.

"You feel something...You actually care about me" I stated and he gave me a blank stare, one brow raised. Deep down I knew what I said was true.

It was the only explanation to this sick game.

He stood, standing before me with crossed arms. "You think if you spilled your fucking brains on the floor I would crawl in a corner and die?" He asked and my hold on the gun tightened.

"Maybe you wouldn't because I would only make your job easier..." I hissed and he stared down at me, his upper lip curling.

"Then do explain how is it I care about you?" He hissed and I took the gun from my head.

I then shifted the cylinder, exposing the empty gun. "You couldn't care less because I couldn't spill my brains out to begin with" I informed him.

His eyes widened when I took his hand, opening them to reveal six bullets. He continued staring at me with wide eyes before his gaze fell to the gun.

He was fast but so was my brain. I would have never gotten the gun if it really was loaded.

I handed him his gun, me crossing my arms as I looked at the the table. He tilted my chin, me staring up at him as he placed the bullets to his pocket.

"Saying I care about you is not the word actually..." He told me as he pressed his lips to mine, my hands clawing his arm.

Finally! I had been at that chapter for days. I so hate writers block 😠😠😠

Any oooh how did you find Wesker's strange way of saying he is in love with Claire? Okay so back to our leon.and claire lovers the story is till focused on the two.

The later chapters will clear it up so no worries 😆😆 Y'all don't have to stone me😆😆😆

Vote and comment please👉🌟

See you soon 😘😘😘

Jae💝💝💝