Chapter Eleven- Peices of the Jig Saw puzzle

Chris and Claire Redfield☝☝☝

Claire's pov

It would be a sin to lie by saying that I was embarrassed. Embarrassed was not half the word to describe how I felt at this moment.

If only I had kept my big mouth shut rather than telling him my girl problems. Problems he wouldn't even be able to help with, not that I wanted him to.

At this point if I could flush myself down the toilet I would have. This was humiliating enough.

The main door of the bathroom swung open and hearing that gave me hope. I had been in here for thirty minutes ever since snake face left and no one entered.

Was this restroom some how out of use because it surely didn't look that way. A female's presence was good thing.

I heard footsteps, my unspoken prayer answered.

Knowing that another female was here gave me a ray of hope, at least I could ask her for some help towards my situation. As much as I despised the workers of this organization I had no choice.

I had to ask or beg that woman for assistance, my hands fell to the bolt of the door.

When black combat shoes appeared before the stall I was in the hope I had gathered ran away. Disappointment moved in while it dated a frown.

Out of all the person that could walk in here why him?

There were three knocks on the door and I kept silent. I crossed my arms and he spoke.

"You do realize I can see your feet at the opening at the lowest part of the stall right?" He asked. Well, I would not realize such a obvious thing Wesker (note the sarcasm).

"Well I guess not all blonds are dumb" I remarked bitterly, my arms still crossed.

"What do you want?" I asked dryly.

Did he come here to make fun of me?

"Well if you open the door rather than hissing maybe you would have found that out already" he remarked equally bitter.

I uncrossed my arms, reaching for the bolt of the stall. Super Hunan or not I will punch him if he chooses to tease me.

I opened the door, staring up at the taller man who held a white plastic bag in one hand and a cloth bag in another. I gave him and the bags a bitter look, crossing my arms.

"And what are those?" I asked, sorta hinting at the answer. He looked to the main door before facing me.

"Things that caused me a lot of embarrassment so would you kindly take them before I shove them in that big mouth of yours" he stated reaching the bags towards me.

I gave him a look, a kind gesture but the words weren't so kind.

"No thank you but..." I attempted to replied but he grabbed my hands and placed the bags in them. I was quite surprised when they weren't shoved in my 'big mouth' as he threatened.

His eyes met mine, amber to blue.

"Thank you" I mumbled, hoping that he wouldn't hear it but he did, giving me a nod. Well you could ignore everything but that huh?

"I'll be outside, any clothing that needs to be disposed of goes there" he stated pointing to huge black bin. His eyes then met mine after his gaze fell from the bin.

"Please note that my patience is very thin Miss Redfeild" he warned before turning on his heel and leaving the room.

"Please note that my patience is very thin" I mimicked with an eye roll, entering the stall as I closed the door behind me.