Chapter Twelve- Betrayal

Jill☝☝☝

Leon's POV

After firing the final bullet I finally held my gun down, scanning the room. Papers flying everywhere along with dust particles.

"If I didn't know better I'd say Wesker has us running around in circles. He makes it looks like we are getting closer to him when he's really the one leaving clues begin. His playing us" Jill stated as we stepped over corpse. Chris and I did the same.

"That's exactly what he's doing. He's keeping us in the dark as long as possible. Something tells me even if we get to him he will still hold onto Claire. Wesker likes having the advantage" Chris stated while he reload his gun, his face strict.

I looked around the facility. Three months to find Claire and its only been two weeks and still nothing. If anything happened to her I would never forgive her.

Chris and I looked to Jill who's cell phone went off. "This better be important" She hissed as she eyed us, removing the sounding device.

"Valentine here" she answered, listening for a moment. Her brows arched for a moment before she spoke with wide eyes.

"What! What do you mean she left?" Jill asked as she eyed Chris and I. This spike our curiosity.

"Okay Sherry hang tight, we are coming to get you and the kids. Be careful...we have no idea what that woman is up to" Jill stated as she hung up, her face made up.

"What is it?" Chris asked before I could, both of our eyes fixed to the fuming Jill.

"I knew I should have never trusted that bitch...Sherry was out could for six hours only to find that Ada left." Jill fumed, her fist planted on her hips.

"She took the babies?" I asked and Jill shook her head.

"I'm surprised she didn't, I guess she just wanted to leave without Sherry knowing" Jill stated, shaking her head slightly.

"I blame you for this" Chris stated and Jill stared at him, pointing at herself.

Well here we go again.

"You blame me?" She repeated, slightly scoffing.

"I told you to stay with the Kids Jill, Ada cannot be trusted...If you stayed none of this would have happened and you would be out of danger" Chris lectured while I searched the room, trying my best to zone them out.

"Well forgive me for caring about you Christopher" she hissed but before Chris could speak I did.

"You know I liked it better when you two were just partners, at least you guys didn't argue this much" I stated. Chris and Jill looked in my direction before looking at each other with a frown.

Were all married couples like this?

"I liked you guys better that way too" came another voice and we turned to face a familiar Asian woman.

"You worked better than way too" Ada continued while I clenched my fist.

"You have some nerve showing your face here!" Jill yelled but before she could attack the other woman Chris used his arm to stop her.

"What the hell is going on here Ada?" I asked as she drew her gun from its position on her upper thigh. She pointed at me with a small smile.

"Nothing personal Leon, I'm just following orders" Ada stated as Chris and Jill rose their guns.

Orders? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"Following orders? What orders?" I asked as I pointed my gun also.

"Can't you see the obvious, She's Wesker's bitch" Jill hissed giving Ada a scornful glare.

What? Ada working with Wesker...that couldn't true. She would never do something like that.

Would she? At this point I didn't even know what to believe.

"Now Valentine that's just rude don't you think? Albert is just...a good friend of mine" Ada stated, a cunning smirk on her lips.

"First name basis...I beg to differ Wong" Jill remarked, her gun still fixed to Ada. Ada seemed amused by Jill's remark.

I would never understand this woman, she would change sides within minutes.

"Well, three against two. Hm, that isn't quite fair now is it?" She stated as she looked above us, we kept our gaze fixed to her.

"Let's rectify the situation" she stated as she aimed her gun high and fired, Chris covered Jill immediately as pieces of the building came crashing down on them both.

I went after Ada immediately, the Asian woman making her way towards the roof swiftly. I gave her speed a challenge however.

"You and I both know Wesker is only using you to get what he wants" I stated, my gun tossed from my hand with the swing of Ada's leg.

I looked to my fallen gun before looking back at her.

"Using me?" She asked as I tried tripping her but the woman was flexible and fast, landing on her hands before flicking on her feet.

"Wesker using me?" She continued.

Realization washed over me immediately. Ada and Wesker made such good acquaintances because they were both good at one thing, playing people to get what the want.

They were both betraying each other to achieve their individual goal.

Blocking Ada's leg and her black heels more specifically I looked at Ada.

She would never change. She would always be like this. I felt foolish for falling in love with her once.

"Actually, this is easy because you and Wesker don't seem to care about anyone but your selves" I stated, letting go of her foot while she regained her balance swiftly.

"You wound my feelings Leon, I do care..." she stated as she reached to touch my face but I held onto her hand, cutting her off immediately.

"I don't have times for your games Ada" I told her firmly, removing another gun and pointing it at her. She looked at the gun before looking at me.

"Who says I'm playing?" Ada asked as she adjust her hair. I stared at her, searching her blanket eyes. She was just toying with me.

I knew it.

I then heard footsteps behind me, glancing to see that it was Chris and Jill. Seeing that she was out numbered Ada eyed the three of us before speaking.

"If you really want Wesker you guys have to start thinking like him. I just may help you, Wesker won't let that girl go until she joins him or he gets bored and kills her" Ada stated as she stepped backwards to the edge of the building.

"It really hard to trust you don't you think?" Chris asked as Ada lifted her arms sideways as she stared at me.

"Until we meet again...and we will meet again" she stated as she stepped from the building, her eyes closed.

Our eyes widened, making our way to the edge of the building, Jill almost falling only to be caught by Chris.

"What the...where did she go?" Jill asked as she looked around.

No sign of Ada in sight, it was as though she disappeared without a trace. Sge didn't, sge would be back again.

Well, Ada is working for Wesker.

Makes you wonder why she didn't hurt Sherry or the kids when she could have easily done so. Thinks she has a motive?

I don't know guys, I guess you guys have to read to find out😊😊😊

Vote and comment please 😌👉🌟