Chapter Eight- Wesker had a plan

Leon ☝☝☝

Leon's POV

I stared at the ring in my hand as I bit back my fear of losing her. No, I could not think like that if I wanted to save her.

Wesker wanted Chris and I so until he got us where he wanted, Claire was a valued asset.

I closed my eyes, my free hand formed into a fist as I pressed it to my lips. Some many anger was building inside me that it hurt.

As soon as the copter lowered, the doors opened to reveal two men wearing black. Agents.

Claire seemed hesitant but when I spoke she knew these were agents and not umbrella's men. She knew she was safe.

"Stanley take the girl" I ordered as he lifted Sherry and one of the men helped her get into the copter.

Chris then helped Jill to get in but she held onto him. "I'm not leaving you, we go in together!" She told him being stubborn as usual.

She would always insisted on this, she would always get her way but this time around Chris could not give her that privilege.

Chris gave the agent a look and Jill was dragged inside immediately, kicking and screaming. I looked to Claire.

I then lifted her up and her blue eyes widened. Now it was Claire's turn to be stubborn.

"Leon why couldn't Ada go first?" She asked as someone pulled her in, she making the process difficult as she reached for me. I looked above her, my focus on the agent.

"Strap her in, she's stubborn" I ordered and the guy who brought her in did just that. There was then a monster like cry and my eyes widened as I looked at what was now on the top of the building.

Fuck...

Drawing it's claw onto the building after fully climbing over the creature stood, that familar red eye in its arm finding us. I grabbed Ada immediately, tossing her into the arm of one of the agents and steering her out of danger.

Chris and I were now the ones that remained.

The helicopter was then taken a bit higher and away from the building. Chris and I raised our guns, our eyes fixed to the creature.

"Chris! leon!" Jill and Claire yelled as they saw that Chris was sent flying by the claw of the monster.

Fuck! This thing will never give up!

His body went limp and I fired, diverting the monster's attention to me.

It worked as the monster came after me instead. I ran.

"I'm the bait, get him" I yelled as one of the agent, Stanley, came down, landing on three fingers.

He then ran to Chris, throwing his unconscious frame over him. "Hurry!" the other soldier yelled as he the copter lowered. He took Chris before helping his companion up.

I continued pumping bullets into the creature, blood flying everywhere

The agents looked to me and I gave them a look. The look that said 'get out of here, I'll handle it!' .

A grenade was then thrown to me and I caught it while I fired.

"You're just going to leave him!" I heard Claire yell as while I continued keeping the monster away from them.

"We were given an order. I'm sorry" Stanley stated and as soon as I could no longer hear the helicopter I pulled the silver ring from the grenade, tossing it under the creature's leg. It stared at the grenade and I looked to the building below me.

I then jump, the creature launching after me only for a loud explosion to be heard and the building crack. Panting I palmed the roof of the building, sitting up to face the now destroyed building.

"Leon?", at Jill's voice my fingers came over the gold ring in my hand, my posture straightening as I faced her.

"Something came up?" I asked, Jill's eyes flickering to my hand before meeting my face. I guess she wondered what I was hiding.

"You might wanna see this" she stated and I rose from my position on the bed immediately, following her.

*****

I examined the pictures in the folder, Chris crossing his arms while I did.

"If I didn't know better this kidnapping was well planned. He has been watching your sister's movements ever since we got back here"  Jill stated, pointing to a picture of Claire entering a building.

The building which she had gotten a job as a PA. I looked to Christopher.

"I'm aware that Wesker was once your Captain, I think it was easy for him to know that you  have a little sister. That is if he hadn't met her before" I began and Jill decided to contribute to my theory, however Chris spoke.

"They had never met, he had information to tell him I had a sister however and it is possible for Claire to make her visits at the worst time." Chris stated.

"It all makes sense, it makes perfect sense. Christopher as soon as he knew Claire survived the epidemic he saw his way of getting to you using her" Jill stated, her finger pointing on a picture of Claire being dropped of at work by Chris.

"I'm so stupid, I knew Wesker was alive but...I should have protected Claire better" Chris stated as he pressed his palm to the table, his head down.

"This makes no sense, if Wesker wanted you why take Claire?" Jill asked.

"He said it himself Jill, he wants me and Chris. Why hunt us individually if he can lore us out at the same time? For all he knows Claire and I are really good friends while she is Chris's sister" I stated, my finger gently touching the picture of Claire seated in a coffee shop, staring at her cup.

"Gosh he's sick..." Jill remarked, running her hand through her hair. Sick didn't cover it actually.

"I swear whenever we find him I'm ensuring really dies!" Chris hiss, Jill's hands going to his arms in order to calm him.

"And what if we never find him? What if he had already killed Claire and what we see of her were recordings? What if he's playing us?" I asked, not knowing were the question came from.

I groaned as my back hit the wall, Jill crying in hysterics for her husband to quit it. I shoved Chris  as I collared him instead.

"Wesker has the advantage here! He already has a plan!" I hissed, Chris moving my hand aside with one flick of his wrist.

"What are you telling me Kennedy, leave my little sister in the hands of a mad man. Yet you say you love her" Chris hissed and my eyes narrowed. My fist made contact with his nose immediately.

"Of course I love her! Don't..." But before I could continue so Chris could add more fuel to the fire, Jill stepped between us.

"Fucking hell I said enough!" Jill yelled, her anger making her appear red. Chris and I looked at each other before looking to the fuming woman.

"You think this will get her back! You think tearing each other apart will bring Claire back! News fucking flash it won't!" Jill yelled, throwing the lamp to the floor.

"I have had it with you two fucking hissing and throwing fist like angry teenagers. All you ever do is bicker like fucking thirteen year olds. Until you guys mature you fucking find me!" Jill hissed, tossing her gun to the floor as she stormed off.

Chris attempted going after her, only to have her slam the door in his face. He fist the door and I stared at the floor.

Well Jill is pissed, not that I blamed her. This is all an emotional ride for all of them.

Any ooh I won't be the chatter box today ;)

Vote and comment guys 👉🌟