Chapter Twenty Five- One Last Time

Must thank SadisticLover101 for the amazing cover!!! Go check out her profile guys 😊😍😍

Claire's POV

As soon as Wesker created that hole we all followed and went into it. We were in a chemical plant, Jill and I going fist to fist with steamy chemicals below us.

The other guy that came along with Chris and Jill did the same with Ada and I must admit, for a woman she was just as good as any male. I didn't need to guess who my brother was fighting, I could hear the two men fighting o the level below us, bones that I really hope did not belong to my brother cracking.

The threw a puch at me only to miss, me bending backwards only to rais up and knock my forehead with hers. Suprisingly it didn't hurt and Jill spun me backwards, grabbing my arms from behind as she pessed her knees to my back.

I clawed the arms that held me, me throwing Jill over my back as I stood with my fist raised in defense. This device really needed to leave my body, as long as the device remained in me all my actions would be harmful and involuntary.

Jill and I had been at this for hours, our bodies being the only weapons we had. Why?

I had kicked her guns into the chemical bath below us, she returning the same gesture to the knife I had stolen from Chris. Now all we could rely on were our arms and legs.

"What is the last thing you remember Claire?" She asked, dodging my attempt to kick her head off.

"Waking up here..." I told her truthfully, Jill rolling away from me before I could step on her. I knew had a life before this but because of my memory lost my life begun here.

"You don't remember how you got here?" She asked giving me a quizzical look as she caught my fist, lightly kicking me away from her. My body wasn't my own, me wanting to do nothing but eliminate my brother's girlfriend.

"I can't remember...it took so long for me to remember you and Chris...everything is so jumbled." I told her as I lauched on her, pining her to the metallic floor. Her eyes wildened at my statement.

"You mean Chris and I are the only two person you remember?" She asked as we rolled, Jill pinning my arms with one hand as the other went for my neck. I tried to break free but Jill seem to know what she was doing, the way she held me made my escape impossible.

I flinched as soon as she touched the device that reside on my neck, pain that was so terrible filling me. It felt as though my spinal cord was being dragged from my back in a barbaric manner.

"Ouch careful with that thing, you don't intend to die young...I only remember you and Chris clearly...everything else that comes in flashbacks is so unclear but somehow I knew it really happened" I told her, Jill carefully removing the device from my neck.

I groaned in pain only to see Jill cry in pain as she took the small device in her hand, falling backwards as her body vibrated. The device had fried her.

"Jill!" I yelled as I went over to her immediately, Jill going unconscious as the device rested comfortably in the palm of her hand. I took it up, throwing into the chemical bath below us as I held onto Jill for a while before placing her down gently.

I stood, looking for the person who was a threat to my brother's life, my eyes falling on Wesker who was about to hit my unconscious brother with an iron pipe. My eyes widened as I held onto the metallic rail next to me, bringing my self to the level below me.

I stepped before my brother in a protective manner, my eyes closed only to open them when I felt no impact. The iron pipe was only before my face, Wesker shoving me out off his way as he took up Chris, Chris opening his eyes slowly.

His hand tightened around Wesker's hands that was around his throat. Thats when I saw it, that familar look in Wesker's eyes.

He would not stop until he killed Chris, whatever went on between the two must be big. It was clear on Wesker's face, he wanted my brother dead.I could not let that happen, I had betrayed my brother enough just by allowing myself to fall for Wesker.

My brother was the only family I had left and he was not going to take that way from me. I had to do something to save him!

"Chris! Let him go!" I yelled as my back hit a huge piece of metal, something stabbing me in the back. Wesker ingnored me, sending a knife into Chris's abdomen. Chris groaned, blood falling from his lips.

I groaned in pain, ignoring the pain that shot through my back as I ran towards Wesker, removing the knife within me and sending it to his shoulder. I knew that the knife would not impact him greatly but I needed to get him away from my brother.

His hold on my brother faded as soon as I kicked him in the groin, the one place I was sure he would feel pain. He didn't kneel like average men did but he did hold the area with a pained face as he stumbled, so did I.

Chris fell to the floor as I was going backwards, my end awaiting me in the form of a chemical bath. When I ran into Wesker in order to save Chris we both fell, Wesker falling on the level below the one we were once on.

I on the other hand was not so fortunate and in a matter of seconds I would meet my demise soon. I closed my eyes, hearing my brother yell after me.

"Claire!"

When I didn't fall I look up to meet dark shades, a glove hand gripping my own as my legs swung. Reaching another hand towards me he pulled me up, me staring at him in astonishment.

He had just save my life...The man that had threatened to kill me just saved my life.

Surprising me even more he placed his arm under the back of my kees, taking me up bridal style as he took one jump to reach the level Chris was standing on. He and Chris stared at each other, Chris's gun raised at him.

"Take the girl and leave" Wesker demanded as he placed me down, me ambling towards Chris who held his bleeding stomach. As soon as our bodies made comtact Chris groaned, holding me close to him so neither of us could fall.

"There is a air craft at the highest level of this building, that should facilitate the carriage of four individuals" Wesker stated as he threw something to Chris who caught it. Chris then supported my weak frame with as we ambled on and that's when Wesker spoke.

"Chris..." He called and my brother faced him, me holding onto my brother with bloody hands.

"The next time we meet...and we will meet again, your soul is mine" Wesker threatened, Ada landing next to him on two fingers and strong legs.

"Don't count on it" Chris replied equally dark and Wesker's eyes fell on me. My blue eyes holding his stare for the last time until  Chris began moving again, taking me with him.

Claire's chapter a success 😊

Until my next update, Vote and comment please😊😊😊

👉🌟