Chapter Three- There is No escape

Claire and Wesker ☝☝☝

Claire's POV

I woke around midnight and it wasn't a shock to me as I was that tired. I yawned as I stretched my aching body. I then made my way to the bathroom as I was holding my urine for hours now.

As soon as I entered the door clicked behind me and my mouth was covered. I was the turned to face a man with my mouth still covered and my back pressed against the wall.

What was happening?

"I've tried talking Claire...I've tried but maybe this will show you how serious I am, you can't leave me" he hissed and I tried biting his hand but it was as though I was biting a stone statue.

Claire...I knew this person but yet I had no memory of knowing this man. He seemed to know me however.

I tried shoving but that to failed and he slammed me against the wall roughly. Pain ran through me immediately and I groaned.

I tried kneeing him but that too failed and he used his knee to part my a
legs instead.

"A mistake, it was a fucking mistake" he hissed as his hand gripped my thigh while the other stayed fixed on my mouth. What exactly was a mistake?

I shoved again only have a huge bite placed to my neck, I groaned. Why won't this bastard get off me?

While he ran his slimy tongue over my body I fumbled in my pocket for something to be used as a weapon.

I found a pocket knife to my luck and not wanting to use it I tried once more to shove him away from me.

With my next action I didn't think...I didn't think at all as I stabbed him in the abdomen. My eyes then widen when reality sunk in, he fell onto the floor bleeding.

He then curled and became stiff as a board. My eyes widened when the knife was resting not in his abdomen but in his most crucial area.

His crutch...

"Please wake up" I called on a shaky voice as I kneeled shaking his stiff frame.

No response...

"Can you hear me?" I asked and when I received silence a drum replaced my heart. Tears came, what the hell have I done?

I then gasped when the bathroom door opened and when I looked down all I could see was a corpse before me and blood on my hands.

I gasped, sitting up with sweat lining every part of my body. I blinked, bringing my knees to my chest.

It was just a nightmare, a nightmare that appeared so real. Was that a piece of my scattered memory?

Did I kill someone and that was the reason for me being here? I really hoped that was not the answer.

I needed to get out of here and fast. As soon as I saw a shadow outside the door I looked around, thinking fast.

Two men entered, scanning the room.

"Where is she?" One asked the other who shrugged. I held my breath.

"Wesker will have our heads for this" one if the men remarked while I snuck out of the room as quiet as possible. 

I hid in a alley, well at least I called it an alley.

Two men ran by while I hid in the darkness, waiting for 'the coast to be clear' before making my way out.

"Well don't just stand around, she must still be in the building!" a voice bellowed, the voice that introduced me to this hell hole.

Albert Wesker.

Great, just what I needed. How was I supposed to escape now?

The men scattered, running off to search for the girl who was hiding in a dark corner. I swallowed, going further into the darkness as I heard hard shoes connecting with the floor.

He was coming.

As soon as the tyrant approached the dark alley he stopped, I crossed my fingers in the darkness. With my back pressed against the wall I silently prayed for the best.

Please continue.

Please continue.

His head turned and I swallowed, my fingers still crossed as he stared into the darkness. He then turned his gaze ahead, Wesker walking on with his arms behind him.

I closed my eyes in relief, listening to his footsteps as I slowly got closer to the entrance of the alley. I peeked, he was no longer there, apparently searching elsewhere.

I ran in the opposite direction, only to slam into a hard chest.

Oh fuck.

I swallowed.

I didn't need to look up to know who it was, the slick black gloves already gave that away.

How the hell did he get here so fast?

"Cameras are all around the facility Ms. Redfield. I see everything and that which I don't know is what I refuse to know" he stated and I realized that I had asked my question aloud.

He gripped my upper arm, Wesker staring down at me. I cringed in pain, his fingers were like knives in my upper arm.

"There is no escape" was what he said, something connecting with the back of my head as I fell forward, everything went black.

*****

I groaned, opening my eyes to find myself tied to a metalic chair. The monitor of the computer which was before me, the one Wesker stood next to went black as soon as I had opened my eyes.

How nice of him to take pictures.

"How nice for you to join us again Ms Redfield" Wesker remarked as he crossed his arms. I moved against the chair, trying to free myself.

"What the hell is this?" I asked as I rocked slowly, my teeth bared.

"It's no use girl, I was the one to tie you there." he remarked as he looked at me and I gave him a wicked stare.

Well someone was a cocky bastard. I shook the chair harder as I tried to free my hands that were behind me and bounded by ropes.

"Consider this your new guest room Claire, I like being organized and monitoring your every move makes me feel more..." He grabbed my face, his fingers sinking into my cheek bone.

I made a face in pain.

Why was he so harsh?

"Organized" he finished and I looked up at him.

"If organized means being a control freak then I would say you are very organized" I stated and he released my face.

He smirked, removing his gun.

"You have no idea what you are apart of don't you?" He asked as he leaned closer, removing his glasses with his free hand.

I gasped, his eyes resembled that of a snake. Amber at it's scariest.

The eyes that would bore into your soul. Those orange eyes searched my eyes, I felt paralyzed by the intense stare.

"What are you?" I asked and his lips curled into a smile.

"Beyond humanity" he stated as he grabbed my arm, a needle piercing my skin soon after.

Everything went white.

Beyond humanity indeed...

Vote and comment please💓💓💓

👉🌟