32. bonus chapter

"I want to go for a walk with Tae." And so Namjoon and Taehyung put on their coats and headed outside.

"I wanted to give Yoongi and Hoseok some privacy, I feel like they have a lot to talk about. Anyway, are you doing well, Taehyung?" Namjoon asked after he took a sip of his coffee. "Quite well, actually. All thanks to Hoseok, he's the most important person in my life right now." Taehyung answered, "And you? What have you been up to?"
Little sparkles appeared in the older's eyes, "Yoongi and I found a few people that we now produce some music with, they're awesome! We're working on a new song, but something seems to be missing, not sure what it is."
"What's the song about?" Taehyung asked, getting the same rush of excitement back in his stomach as he had when they were working on their very first song as bts.

"Midnight thoughts. Since midnight is a very peaceful, yet dangerous place to be with your mind." When Namjoon sighed, a small cloud of his hot breath was seen in the air.

"So, like, four AM?"

"Exactly."

Suddenly Namjoon stopped walking, "I have a weird request."

"I'm all ears!" Taehyung said smiling, the excitement bubbling in his stomach again.

"Would you, perhaps, like to work on the song with me? Maybe that's what we're missing, a sensitive voice that carries the song." Namjoon's thoughts went all over the place, suddenly fifty new ideas popped up in his head. "Oh god, please say yes. I just got so many ideas thinking about how well your voice would sound, I'm begging you!"
Taehyung couldn't contain his smile, "Yes! Of course, I'd love to produce something together! When will we start?"
"Soon, soon, I need write out my ideas first."

Pling

The boys heard this sudden sound, meaning Taehyung had gotten a message.
When he opened it, he saw a familiar name pop up. "Oh, I almost forgot! Jungkookie texted me earlier today, asking me if I want to hang out some time."
Namjoon nodded, "Maybe we can all meet up again? I think I have Seokjin's phone number somewhere, do you know Jimin's?"
"No, I don't," The younger said while shaking his head, "but I think Hoseok does, I'll ask him when we get back. Reuniting sounds really good, I've missed everybody so much."

"Me too."

When the boys got back, they were pleasantly surprised. Jimin was sitting next to Hoseok and they were talking while Yoongi listened. "JIMIN! Woah you've dyed your hair pink!" Taehyung said full of enthusiasm. "Taehyung!" Jimin stood up and gave him a hug. "Wow we are almost all reunited." The pink haired boy observed.
"Yes, yes, what about we all meet up right now? I'll call Jungkook, he said that he was nearby. Joonie, will you call Seokjin then?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon nodded. "I will."

After Jungkook and Seokjin had arrived they all sat down, "I should get you guys some drinks, what would you like?" Hoseok said, quickly making sure everybody stayed hydrated.
When he came back with their drinks, the boys were already intensely talking. "Seokjin, what are you doing these days?" Jimin asked, turning towards his hyung.
"Following my father," He said, "he wants me to be the next CEO. It's fun, but a lot of work."
"You sound kind of tired, is there a profession you'd actually want to pursue?" Jungkook asked.
"Hmm, maybe fashion designer? Or just something in the modelling world." The oldest's eyes lit up, "It honestly seems so much fun, I still want to be famous, but rather with something that I'm passionate about. What about you guys, what are you doing for a living?"
"Tae and I are working here as you can see." Hoseok smiled and put his arm proudly around Taehyung. "Yes, yes, and Namjoon and Yoongi are producers now!" Taehyung blurted out, not giving them the chance to tell for themselves. Namjoon smiled, "If you guys want to drop by sometime to listen to some stuff, you're always welcome." All the boys cheered, which got Yoongi and Namjoon a little shy.
"Anyway, what about Jungkook and Jimin? What are you guys up to?" Hoseok asked.
"I, the one who was born in Busan first, am working in a small pet store near Seoul." Jimin said, Jungkook rolled his eyes at that and slightly pushed the pink haired boy. "And I, the one who's more worthy of the title 'being born in Busan', am currently working as a tattoo artist. In Seoul." Jungkook said proudly.
Everybody's eyes widened, "Tattoo artist?" Yoongi said full of disbelieve. Jungkook nodded, "Yup, although I'm clean of tattoos myself, I figured I like drawing, so why not draw on skin. I'm pretty good to be honest."
The youngest opened his phone to show some of the designs he had made, "Wow, our Jungkookie is quite gifted! Can you do a tattoo for me?" Yoongi asked. Everybody looked up, "A tattoo, for you?" Jungkook asked. "Yes, I've been wanting one for a very long time. How cool would it be if one of my friends did it for me." Yoongi sounded very enthusiastic. He seemed more alive today than he did in the dorms.
"Hoseok, Yoongi, can I ask you guys something?" Seokjin said out of the blue, seeming to remember something. Both of them nodded.
"Well, how are things between you two now?" The eldest carefully asked. Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other, "Well," Hoseok started, "I think we're going to try it again. But let's be friends first." Yoongi nodded at his lover's words.
"Good, I'm glad you guys feel that way." Seokjin smiled.
"Hey, we may not be idols anymore, but we're still Bangtan Sonyeondan, right?" Taehyung more said than asked.
"Always." They all answered.